VN Ren'Py Completed Suspicious Hypnosis [v1.31] [SPodvohom Games]

3.60 star(s) 11 Votes

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
Is this a game or a short story thing? Cause it give me short story with 1 or 2 h-scenes vibes

GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020
Is this a game or a short story thing? Cause it give me short story with 1 or 2 h-scenes vibes
So far it's more of a mini-game in which you can choose to submit or to resist the female\dickgirl characters' desire to fuck the MC. It's mostly h-scenes one after the next, with a bit of text sprinkled in-between. The dev says he'll start adding a more fleshed-out plot in the future updates.

Right now, the "plot" is as follows: MC is a young man with psychological problems - has constant fights with his father and girlfriend; doesn't perform well at his job, and maybe his school (I don't remember); atop all that, he also suffers from memory losses - so he attends therapy. The psychologist uses hypnosis to have unconsentual sex with the MC without him remembering anything afterwards, and she only pretends to be helping him (because the longer he has problems, the longer he'll come to her for "help"). As we play, we realize that these memory losses happen because every female\dickgirl character the MC interacts with is somehow aware of the hypnosis loophole, and is using it to rape him.
The plot is kinda dark if you think about it, the MC is aware that something is terribly wrong, but can't do anything about it, because he doesn't understand what it is or how it's all happening. And the only person who is seemingly genuinely interested in helping is his best friend, but even he can't help, because the MC can't tell him what the problem is in the first place.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1661680119399.png

Suspicious hypnosis v1.2.8

-Added a new scene with a partial disclosure of the plot

-Added new sex scene with 4 animations, one for each character. To open each of them, you need to complete the game with a positive attitude from the character participating in the scene.

-If there are more than two partners in the scene, you can switch between them with the arrows in the lower right corner

Last edited:

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
Suspicious Hypnosis 1.28
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, donations of any size would be greatly appreciated!
; .​

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
I for one like that there seems to be more futa, futa on male and even futa NTR type games seeming to be emerging right now (This, Summersweepers, Cherish these times, Sex Valley etc etc). It's probably a trend in the market. Don't worry if you're not into that, trends last for about 3 - 4 months and then something else will be the next big thing.
I also enjoy some good futa games, although I can be a bit particular about the terminology. It's a shame it won't last, though. Boy, I sure miss when incest games were popular for like 3-4 months ...

Oboba

Aug 24, 2019
This Game is good, I enjoyed it.
I expected quick game where psychologist takes advantage of hypnosis and thats that but It actually is more and if you think about it quite sinister as plot expands. Dont expect too much and neither too little

GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020
Suspicious Hypnosis 1.3 is currently on itch.io

Idk what the changelog is.
Unless there's been an update in the last few days, the latest version has the following: The PC is captured and gangbanged (don't get too excited) by the girls one last time before being shipped off somewhere, where he's gonna be in sexual slavery (this was in the second-last update). After the fact, he wakes up in the same empty room and gets a chance to escape. He gets a choice of three doors, and depending on his choice, he can flee, or get recaptured. I think fleeing is the end of the story, whereas getting recaptured implies the story continues, but I'm not sure how the dev will go about it all.

3.60 star(s) 11 Votes