VN Ren'Py Completed Suspicious Hypnosis [v1.31] [SPodvohom Games]

3.60 star(s) 11 Votes

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
SuspiciousHypnosis-1.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
Unless there's been an update in the last few days, the latest version has the following: The PC is captured and gangbanged (don't get too excited) by the girls one last time before being shipped off somewhere, where he's gonna be in sexual slavery (this was in the second-last update). After the fact, he wakes up in the same empty room and gets a chance to escape. He gets a choice of three doors, and depending on his choice, he can flee, or get recaptured. I think fleeing is the end of the story, whereas getting recaptured implies the story continues, but I'm not sure how the dev will go about it all.
there is literally no content if you don't fight back. If you don't get up from the table: the update ends, if you don't choose the gun: the update ends, if you walk into the room without the gun or handcuffs: you get beat up and the update ends. There is barely even 5 minutes in this update ...

Reactions: brybry1311

regio94

May 27, 2018
i need help i'm stuck in a loop in the beginning of the ga when the psy ask about family , hobby, girlfriend

Botopa

Aug 18, 2018
What even IS this update. Literally nothing happens and if you don't do everything 100% you get a game over. Shame, I used to love this game ...
If you stand up you get the chance to escape:
Left door: instant recapture (by stepmom and boss iirc)
Center door: recapture (by gf and therapist iirc) and slapped a bit by gf
Right door: Choice of equipment:
-- gun:
left door: capture the 2 there and get a chance to have 1 suck you off after which you escape
center door: (did not try going that way with the gun first)
-- cuffs:
left door: capture the 2 there and get a chance to have 1 suck you off after which you fail to escape via center
center door: capture the 2 there and get a chance to fuck 1 up the ass after which you escape

Did not try every possible choice afterwards but if you go to the police and your gf was cuffed there is an image of her in jail.

GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020
there is literally no content if you don't fight back. If you don't get up from the table: the update ends, if you don't choose the gun: the update ends, if you walk into the room without the gun or handcuffs: you get beat up and the update ends. There is barely even 5 minutes in this update ...
Dude, I get what you're saying, but maybe the dev has a real life to manage too?

GameLover73

Jan 5, 2020
It would be nice to choose on a person by person basis which are futa and which are true girls. I don't really care for the all or nothing approach. Still and all I am quite interested by the whole premise of the game. Good work.

Reactions: GrabberWalkie

anubis1

Mar 14, 2019
I also enjoy some good futa games, although I can be a bit particular about the terminology. It's a shame it won't last, though. Boy, I sure miss when incest games were popular for like 3-4 months ...
Finally us futa on male enjoyers have our time in the sun. Though I wish the genre didn't have such overlap with being treated sub human (which is not the same as being submissive) and sissyfication. Am I such an outlier that I wanna be plowed by a futa without being subjected to being slapped in a chasity cage, forced to wear dresses, and not having a mistress trying to destroy my spirit?

blarg0192

Mar 10, 2018
Finally us futa on male enjoyers have our time in the sun. Though I wish the genre didn't have such overlap with being treated sub human (which is not the same as being submissive) and sissyfication. Am I such an outlier that I wanna be plowed by a futa without being subjected to being slapped in a chasity cage, forced to wear dresses, and not having a mistress trying to destroy my spirit?
Nope. Me too.

GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020
Same here, actually. Total submission is fine by me, though it is getting a bit old. Sissification, I just hate.

anubis1

Mar 14, 2019
Potential game idea for the future there, thank you.
I only pray that you give us a scene where Sarah penetrates the mc on a "Maybe sex slaves isn't so bad" end. She's the only character who hasn't actually fucked the MC.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 11 Votes