3.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
The genre doesn't tell anything about pegging:

3DCG, Male protagonist, Anal sex, Futa/trans, Oral sex, Mobile game

Reactions: Tinuss

Hans_

Aug 13, 2017
Just looking at the pictures, rape comes to mind, when a woman with a strap-on fucks a man in the ass in a game with hypnosis in the title.

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
Can we get a Mega link for this almost always get domain attacks from the other DL links that are shown here? Also, will there be sound in the sex scenes at some point?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Behappy69

Mega isn't that much better as they like to ban accounts a lot and remove files it's why many game compressors don't use them anymore. If you are talking about pop ups and redirects get yourself something like adblocker - ublock - ghostery - stands fair ad blocker to block ads and pop ups from sites.

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
playing this guys games always make me feel like i just smoked crack and yet here i am again but hey atleast he figured out lighting on the characters now.

MMaaggiicc

Dec 13, 2017
this game is awesome.. but so short... please, gime the same content in a 50gb pack.. =)
And please, i need another visit with that sexy counselor.. :love:

GrannyJuices

Dec 27, 2019
Pegging comes from peg, which is to attach something and then fuck someone. If the character is a futa/trans this is just anal sex, there is no dildo pegged there.
Do your research before complaining or just ignore the thread.
Hey bozo, if YOU did your research you'd know that if the player chose for the therapist to be female then she'll fuck the MC with a strap-on :rolleyes:

Anyways this game is fucked up and I absolutely love it, definitely need an update in tags though.

ironjoe123

Dec 28, 2017
The next update is out but its just 1 more scene 500 hundred more updates and this will be the beginning off a game.

xinkala

Bonk
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
Yea still 30 sec update

PC/link :
Mac:
Android:

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
Hey bozo, if YOU did your research you'd know that if the player chose for the therapist to be female then she'll fuck the MC with a strap-on :rolleyes:
Well, my mistake then, I played with the superior futa version so I missed that. But there is no tag for pegging anyways.

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
" Futa/trans "
is there really any futa/trans? because on the pics i can only see a woman with a strap-on.

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
looking at the tag and screensot ... tags are missing, at least the femdom one perhaps the sissification too ... and with that thought ... not interested i'm out

3.60 star(s) 11 Votes