bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
Please send me your save with a bug (so that I can fix this bug as quickly as possible><). You can find it in Users\*name*\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Suspicious
Without save file it will be very difficult for me to fix it ><
And can you please tell me about where is this bug occurs? ~
Sorry, I started a new game and the save is no more. It was early, I had over 50 Annoyance and I was talking to one of the girls in school. I'm pretty sure it was day 1. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

Reactions: Azteca

Azteca

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2018
Sorry, I started a new game and the save is no more. It was early, I had over 50 Annoyance and I was talking to one of the girls in school. I'm pretty sure it was day 1. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.
It's okay ^^
Thanks for reporting this ><
I think I've fixed this bug!
If you want the fix, then put this file with the replacement in the game folder.

Reactions: bacchusplateau
Jan 21, 2020
After playing Suspicious [v0.25], I discovered a very very interesting fact: no matter what I do (even if I don't do anything - just sleep) my good deeds will also decrease and decrease to 0, then you lose.
Is there a way for me not to reduce my good deeds in this damn game? no matter how i tried to help anyone i can help but it will still go down the next day @@@@

Azteca

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2018
After playing Suspicious [v0.25], I discovered a very very interesting fact: no matter what I do (even if I don't do anything - just sleep) my good deeds will also decrease and decrease to 0, then you lose.
Is there a way for me not to reduce my good deeds in this damn game? no matter how i tried to help anyone i can help but it will still go down the next day @@@@
The decrease is due to not going to classes that day ~
And unfortunately there is no way so far for it not be decrease (except attending class on that day) ><
I will try to fix it in the next updates (add more ways to avoid this).

Jan 21, 2020
The decrease is due to not going to classes that day ~
And unfortunately there is no way so far for it not be decrease (except attending class on that day) ><
I will try to fix it in the next updates (add more ways to avoid this).
ok I will try again, thank you, the game graphics are very nice.

Jan 21, 2020
This game has great graphics, I play almost full, and it's hard to believe that there are beautiful nude women in front of him, but he doesn't know what to fuck with them right?:ROFLMAO:

Azteca

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2018
So Im getting a bug where the game crashes after I pay for Miahs things at the convinience store.
I wrote about this above ><

To fix this bug, replace this file in the game folder!
Once again, sorry for the inconvenience ><

This should help!

Jan 21, 2020
The game is great, the faces and bodies of the girls in the game are beautiful and extremely delicate, their eyes are very lively and soulful, not as emotionless as 99% of renpy games now.
Unfortunately the game is a bit difficult for newbies when playing the first half of the game.o_O
Looking forward to the big update of the game coming out soon :love:

Netjiespinner

Dec 16, 2019
I do not understand this game no matter what i do relationships decrease even it then ask you a question it decrease how is this game suppose to be played

Jan 21, 2020
I do not understand this game no matter what i do relationships decrease even it then ask you a question it decrease how is this game suppose to be played
A question that everyone new to this game will ask, and it blocks about 80% of newcomers to the game/
Actually, the way to play games to not lose friendship is that you have to go to school before 9 o'clock every morning, and have to do your homework when assigned, roughly after about 50 days trying to increase your intelligence by studying and reading. books in the library, you will not lose friendship (admittedly it takes too much time and patience to play this game - but in return the graphics of the game are beautiful and worth the investment of time to play).
The most absurd thing in the game that makes me unhappy is that after trying everything to seduce the girls, you invite her over to your house to play (hj+bj), but there's no sex ( fuck- can you believe it when 1 beautiful girl is completely naked in front of you and...you dare do nothing to her but touch- the main of this game is ladyboy ah @@@@ fuck fuck fuck).

Azteca

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2018
A question that everyone new to this game will ask, and it blocks about 80% of newcomers to the game/
Actually, the way to play games to not lose friendship is that you have to go to school before 9 o'clock every morning, and have to do your homework when assigned, roughly after about 50 days trying to increase your intelligence by studying and reading. books in the library, you will not lose friendship (admittedly it takes too much time and patience to play this game - but in return the graphics of the game are beautiful and worth the investment of time to play).
The most absurd thing in the game that makes me unhappy is that after trying everything to seduce the girls, you invite her over to your house to play (hj+bj), but there's no sex ( fuck- can you believe it when 1 beautiful girl is completely naked in front of you and...you dare do nothing to her but touch- the main of this game is ladyboy ah @@@@ fuck fuck fuck).
Ahahaha totally agree with you. And about the lack of sex, this is more of a development problem ><)
I try to introduce new features and mechanics as quickly as possible ^^
Thank you very much for your interest to the game!)

Azteca

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2018
was playing a game, suddenly lost full screen, only 1/2 of the upper screen lefto_O
1645346472869.png

Hmm, I can't imagine what the problem is ~
Most likely the problem is with the renpy itself - or with such games in particular?
Have you tried using these in the settings?

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
hmm this is a game i whould whilling to try iff it has harem and creampie and impregnation
the lady's are hot enough to got'a catch them all and mark them and knock them up aswhell

2.30 star(s) 18 Votes