Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
is it heretical to ask for compression? I know the graphics are lovely but over 2gb is a hefty download to me

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We got it going on :
Android: - MEGA - -
Win (Compressed): - MEGA - -

Around 300MB for your cruncky tastes.

Reactions: panalok and Azteca

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
is it just me , or is this game too difficult
not how it is ment to played , that is pretty clear , but to do the right things.

example ,s

mc cleans but ruby think mc dont clean enough result suspicious meter goes down
mc cooks , but he cant cook result suspicious meter goes down
mc study every day prepares for homework but still get an f result meter goes down
mc does pull ups every day but still is to weak result meter goes down

with all the tasks there is no time to work so no money = no lunch packs=no energie=no tasks only sleeping=meter goes down

so i tried my very best (Several times with fresh/clean restart) i am not a quiter but i think i will quit this game because it seems impossible to go to an happy ending

Bonnenuit

Oct 4, 2018
djustmie It's like that initially, but as you get your stats up (which is admittedly a very grindy process), it actually gets very easy. Initially, school goes very poorly, but eventually you hit a point where it doesn't, and you begin passing, then acing exams, etc.

Reactions: djustmie and Azteca

Sir Anal

Aug 19, 2021
Overall I like this game despite all these flaws.

In order to remain optimistic and positive, I will say that the bugs and inconsistencies found in this game avoid monotony.
I didn't have any crashes, just some random behaviour of the characters and sometimes lags: the consequences of actions or dialogues only appear a few scenes later.
In addition to wanting to advance the story and find the sex scenes, one can also try to guess the logic or the script errors that explain what one sees on the screen...
Because, even the sex, it ends up being a bit boring after 4 or 5 hours. Well, I'm not 20 anymore. :sneaky:
And then, there are still a lot of characters, with quite well differentiated personalities.
So there is something to enjoy, the cock, the hand and the brain (it is said that the brain is the main sexual organ, yes it is!) .
It's a pity that there is never any cumming or pregnant girls or simply girls who cum.

Anyway... Basically, yes, I like this game and I can't wait to see what happens next.
Keep the good wrok, dev (y)

Reactions: Azteca

Azteca

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2018
Thank you very much for your feedback!!! ^^
I'm working on cumming scenes right now!
And about pregnancy, some people are already talking about it, but I haven't seen many games where it would be well implemented >< Do you know games like that?

Overall I like this game despite all these flaws.

In order to remain optimistic and positive, I will say that the bugs and inconsistencies found in this game avoid monotony.
I didn't have any crashes, just some random behaviour of the characters and sometimes lags: the consequences of actions or dialogues only appear a few scenes later.
In addition to wanting to advance the story and find the sex scenes, one can also try to guess the logic or the script errors that explain what one sees on the screen...
Because, even the sex, it ends up being a bit boring after 4 or 5 hours. Well, I'm not 20 anymore. :sneaky:
And then, there are still a lot of characters, with quite well differentiated personalities.
So there is something to enjoy, the cock, the hand and the brain (it is said that the brain is the main sexual organ, yes it is!) .
It's a pity that there is never any cumming or pregnant girls or simply girls who cum.

Anyway... Basically, yes, I like this game and I can't wait to see what happens next.
Keep the good wrok, dev (y)

Reactions: ec_creep

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
well i am coming back at my earlier post
its a disaster to play

although i like the used models the game seems really impssible to play (for me)
whatever i do , how much i try , the suspisous meter only goes down and down

talking to some one , meter goes down , okay not talking than, the same result the meter goes down again
cooking , i cant cook so down again , do i skip cooking , also a degration , same for cleaning

i go to gym , i go to fitness , even pay 5 bucks a day but still i dont pass the test
homework and preparation every day repating still dont pass

but worst thing is , game is bringing me to places which i dont click to go there , but do take energy, so buggy as hell.

i played for two hours really trying to do best things possible (no peeping but read the stalth book every day) but after two hours its game over , and this is the 4th time

i am done with this game untill buggs are solved or normal playing is possible

dev good luck and no hard feelings

arboKgniK

Aug 6, 2020
I am very confused about the game
I have almost everything at maximum and rubi I have more than 100 pleasure and I get no more scenes with rubi
Is the android version the same as the pc version
And how can I advance the story further
It feels like I'm just doing the same thing and giving my characters pleasure, but nothing happens

Azteca

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2018
I am very confused about the game
I have almost everything at maximum and rubi I have more than 100 pleasure and I get no more scenes with rubi
Is the android version the same as the pc version
And how can I advance the story further
It feels like I'm just doing the same thing and giving my characters pleasure, but nothing happens
Yes android version same as pc.
What stage did you end up on? This could either be a bug or just no more scenes (end of story for now) ><

Bloodmoon22

Oct 17, 2020
Could be a really fun good game but if I personally wanted a hard core grindy game I am sure I could play World Of Warcraft or something similar. I do wish you good luck with your game though.

Reactions: Azteca

Revo

Jun 18, 2017
not sure if there is a tutorial on this... but how does the relationship work since I encountered the store girl and I got deducted for not talking to her, but I also got deducted for not having "high" relationship, I'm so lost.

Azteca

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2018
not sure if there is a tutorial on this... but how does the relationship work since I encountered the store girl and I got deducted for not talking to her, but I also got deducted for not having "high" relationship, I'm so lost.
A little higher in the comments there is a kind of guide ><
I think I will write it out in the main post in the near future ~

Reactions: ec_creep
Apr 30, 2021
I'm one of the people who actually prefers sandbox games... but this one makes zero sense, to the point of being unplayable.

Talk about news ... Oh I'm ashamed +17
Talk about news ... enough is enough -53% relationship

None of the the events, stats, text, ui seem to be related to eachother

2.30 star(s) 18 Votes