-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Not much point considering the paltry amount of support they have on patreon. If they were making at least a few hundred a month I could agree with you.
The real problem is the basic formula: grind, grind, grind, coupled with very little story overall. I haven't played this in forever, but it doesn't sound to me from comments here that anything's changed. Seems like I won't need to update my review.

Reactions: S.F.R.

Zeber75

Sep 25, 2018
Hi there folks.
Anyone could share a save , plz? None of my saves are seem to be working, and I am not starting this grind all over again
Thanks

Reactions: S.F.R.

thisisme

Jun 17, 2017
Console:

Money - valut=xxx
Aggressiv - aggressiv=xxx
Stealth - stealth=xxx
Energy - health=xxx /max.1000
Satisfaction - satis=xxx /max.400
intelligence - inta ( there are other values that start as int, not sure yet what happens if you only change inta)

Azteca

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2018
Music is annoying and still plays after you've turned it off/down in the preferences. You get caught every time you try and spy on someone, getting aroused is meant to help you not have to use sedatives, but nothing seems to get you aroused after the intro.

Think I played this before and it seemed a lot better then.
You press mute all? Because when I pressed it this is really mute all the sounds - if this does not help, you can turn off the sounds of the game in the sound mixer on your computer ~
If you are constantly getting caught while spying, improve your stealth stat ^^
I'm pretty sure character events help with that (aroused and stuff\ and not to use sedatives)- at least it works for me ^^

• Thinking Face
Reactions: loqex

Azteca

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2018
I like games which are a little grindy but this is too much. I don´t understand the mechanics or how to get the woman to let you touch her. You speak with her about one topic and you raise your stat with her, then you do it again and it drops much more then it raises before? Why this high penalty? I find a few chars quite interessting but its to hard to get a bit handsy.

I´m gonna test this "new" ui and update but i hope it gets very much better then this shit (sorry) before. If it is then i am gone for good!
The main idea is that you first increase the stats and then build relationships with girls ^^
Also, to find out how ready she is for something, you can look at the percentages that are shown during actions.

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
wow everyone say this game don't has sex yet after 3 years long is that real ????

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This is very real from the dev own explanation - had sex early coded in the game,
the catstrophic grind was through the roof, not many gamers could get them,
dev then made better scenes and cut the early ones, the best ones,
those with actual sex in them, that gamers had such hell getting to,
in favor of the brand new blow jobs that look good enough.
Yep seems dev took scenes out. In earlier versions you could fuck Abbie, Abbie, and Elize. Now it's only Rubi.
it was in earlier versions - with Rubi.
At the moment, if I'm not mistaken, it doesn't
To begin Great Pictures and Jane very Sexy. Now? all gone....
This game did have sex in it with a lot of girls but he took them all out for some reason.
it just wasn't made very well, I'd say
wow everyone say this game don't has sex yet after 3 years long is that real ????
Could anyone tell us what version has the most sex scenes in it?
The .20? The .22?
We really would like to see the scenes that made this dev happy in the early days of game making.
Anyone still has the saves with sex scenes of Abbie, Elize or Rubi?
Dev said even saves as old as 2020 are supposed to be working.

Reactions: GGGanon

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
SUSPICIOUS VERSION 0.28
v1.2.8
-Added a new scene with a partial disclosure of the plot

-Added new sex scene with 4 animations, one for each character. To open each of them, you need to complete the game with a positive attitude from the character participating in the scene.

-If there are more than two partners in the scene, you can switch between them with the arrows in the lower right corner

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
SUSPICIOUS VERSION 0.28
v1.2.8
-Added a new scene with a partial disclosure of the plot

-Added new sex scene with 4 animations, one for each character. To open each of them, you need to complete the game with a positive attitude from the character participating in the scene.

-If there are more than two partners in the scene, you can switch between them with the arrows in the lower right corner
I've been holding out for more plot actually, so this is something I'm definitely looking forward to. To me there has been too little of that. I understand that other work needed to be done, so I don't hate the game or anything, in case anyone got that impression by comments here or my review. Hopefully things with the story will develop more and we'll see. Sexy time and core game mechanics are important obviously, but without more plot or real character development it's harder to grind away for me.

Reactions: Azteca
2.30 star(s) 18 Votes