donprdro

Jul 9, 2021
Developer Asshole Are you allergic to full female nudity. When at Distraction, all the girls are only getting topless even when I managed to get take their bottom off. Girls are still appearing only topless. Get it corrected if it is a glitch. They should appear bottomless if bottoms are off and complete naked when in Nude

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Developer Asshole Are you allergic to full female nudity. When at Distraction, all the girls are only getting topless even when I managed to get take their bottom off. Girls are still appearing only topless. Get it corrected if it is a glitch. They should appear bottomless if bottoms are off and complete naked when in Nude
"Developer Asshole"? Rly dude? Nice reasonable response. :rolleyes:

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
are there any cheats for good deeds
0x52 URM worked a while till this dev doesn´t update the renpy version. Maybe you find an older version of 0x52. But its tricky to get the right things and they always reset every day (because of the coding this dev did) and you have to start new every time. But you get your energy managed somehow good.

Azteca

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2018
are there any cheats for good deeds
you can make cheats by modifying game files. They are in the game folder where you can see the events (they are in the files with the locations where they take place - that is, the event with the Abbie in the park will be in the park file) the stats are added there (at the end of the event usually) and add more to yourself simply by changing (increasing it) the values ~
Sounds complicated, I think if I have time I'll just make an option with cheats in the menu or something like that ^^

joinchi

Sep 17, 2020
SUSPICIOUS VERSION 0.28
v1.2.8
-Added a new scene with a partial disclosure of the plot

-Added new sex scene with 4 animations, one for each character. To open each of them, you need to complete the game with a positive attitude from the character participating in the scene.

-If there are more than two partners in the scene, you can switch between them with the arrows in the lower right corner
0.2.8 WHERE?

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Suspicious-0.28
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
If you have issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Reactions: User327

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Nice renders, but only 1,5 stars on reviews? Seems sus...
My biggest complaints in my own review were that there is a ton of grinding in the game (still is, from what I've read) and the plot seems to get muddled / has holes in logic. That might have been fixed by now, but I haven't played this in a while.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
My biggest complaints in my own review were that there is a ton of grinding in the game (still is, from what I've read) and the plot seems to get muddled / has holes in logic. That might have been fixed by now, but I haven't played this in a while.
I was joking with the game's name. Many seem nice but aren't the best, but I can't say anything without trying it. I'm sad we don't have a sister, mother, cousin or aunt at least.

Ye I know many don't like that, but what can I do, it's my taste.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I was joking with the game's name. Many seem nice but aren't the best, but I can't say anything without trying it. I'm sad we don't have a sister, mother, cousin or aunt at least.

Ye I know many don't like that, but what can I do, it's my taste.
Well, the MC (inside the kid's head) isn't related to anyone, but the kid whose body he's using is the adoptive son of Rubi . . . who eventually will let him do lewd things with her. So there's stepcest there, even if the kid's not blood-related. I suppose someone could always make an incest patch, although I don't personally care whether there's incest in a game or not.

Reactions: lutrz

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Well, the MC (inside the kid's head) isn't related to anyone, but the kid whose body he's using is the adoptive son of Rubi . . . who eventually will let him do lewd things with her. So there's stepcest there, even if the kid's not blood-related. I suppose someone could always make an incest patch, although I don't personally care whether there's incest in a game or not.
I guess I can't go full Crusader Kings on this one. Oh well, thanks for the insight mate.

BiberonSZeta

Apr 17, 2017
you can make cheats by modifying game files. They are in the game folder where you can see the events (they are in the files with the locations where they take place - that is, the event with the Abbie in the park will be in the park file) the stats are added there (at the end of the event usually) and add more to yourself simply by changing (increasing it) the values ~
Sounds complicated, I think if I have time I'll just make an option with cheats in the menu or something like that ^^
Hey Azteca! Can you please revisit this idea? I would love to see a simple stat mod for this!

Reactions: Azteca
2.30 star(s) 18 Votes