wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
lol i can opt to choose no and the game would run fine (not admin) but i make sure to make full control of the save folder.
also im not sure why building that buffs defender can be fun to the adventures??
question: can you get a duplicate unit??

Edgeperson

Feb 12, 2019
is there someone who can tell me how to get cg n°90, it's the only one i'm missing.
also the game is safe, you will get this same antivirus warning from every denuvo crack, denuvo is on itself considered a malware so it's normal to get a positive from the antivirus.
For cg no. 90 you just need to proceed shishun, minmei, shaoren and renfa's conversation and rest. I just got it when i almost done with minmei and shishun(shaoren and renfa cleared).
If u dont want karin to fully resurrect just dont proceed to conservation 6, so that u have more turns to clear 4 of them.

Edgeperson

Feb 12, 2019
hi, I want to ask how to complete event "capture Minmei" and "capture the iron mask"
I already did highway to lvl 50 and every battle was with at least one of them but even when I won these battles I couldn´t capture them

highway lvl 50
capital lvl 1
outskirts lvl 30
darkwoods lvl 30
countryside lvl 30
chasms lvl 15

I have completed talk events all except endings for Fuu, Karon, Keifa. With Karin I have done "conversation 5", with Shunran "talk to the sisters 4", with Shuuran "talk with Li´l Ran 3" and with Midari and Tail I done every upgrade unit events.

rating of the dungeon: A
dungeon variety: SSS

should I do capital more for capturing them or is there any other way?
You need to defeat them and dont let them get into the base. If its still not working, you might try restart a new game.

Edgeperson

Feb 12, 2019
Karin C and Karin D occur after you klick on 'Proceed to her ending'. For Karin C+ just resurrect her and run out of turns afterwards.

How do you get the images in the CG Gallery for No. 1 and 14? I got everything else.
Just see the prologue once again.

Reactions: Shanni

SatanSama666

Aug 21, 2018
Yeah I kinda found that out XD I also found out that they change every time I start the game as well. But if you finish a save, and load up the new game+ without closing the game they stay the same.
u can use other saves to make it easier to find the address for some of the stuff u dont get much of
ex save game find first value use item find second value jump to old save find the first value again and just repeat

also there isnt any point in upgrading lvls using cheat engine u have to edit the exp u can just give a character 50k exp should get close to maxing them

Reactions: Rimuru.Tempest

RandyPT

Aug 18, 2019
I can't get into the game, how do you do it?
I turned off the antivirus, but it doesn't work.

SatanSama666

Aug 21, 2018
I can't get into the game, how do you do it?
I turned off the antivirus, but it doesn't work.
all u have to do is open the exe file it should be named meiqNS_crack.exe
ur antivirus software may have quarantined it if u dont have the exe and u would need to go into the antivirus software to restore it

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
it appears that chasm doesnt let you get dispatch level fast compared to others. it is worth it to go to the chasm and the EX 2 dispatch?

Trapperxxk

Dec 22, 2020
Who downloaded and installed this game do you have problems? It was said that ///.exe will be detected as a virus. So, is it real? Unfortunately, my fear and trusted antivirus are stronger than the desire to play the game, so I dunno check it.

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017

this is C: scan by malware bytes (free) after about 6 days of playing. that said i opt NO in prompting that i should use administrator mode. so play at your own risk

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017

anyone knows how to unlock the ??? unit?
EDIT: apparently you can get a game over by letting enemys enter the treasure room enough times

Last edited:

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017

i miss some cgs, many scenes few costumes and a unit. and still 46 turns to spare.
its probably possible to get to dungeon level 99 if i spam the capital

3.80 star(s) 9 Votes