Mar 23, 2020
so the dl link on the official distribution site gives the same false positive. idk about the whole 3 days later things tho, what thing appeared in your browser folder and are you sure its not unrelated?
Sorry for the delayed response. I took a closer look through the logs to figure out what I could about that and here is what I found:

1. It was in Fact 100% related.
2. Apparently, my browser saves some downloads in a weird way.

My browser is Brave and is based on Chromium. it seems Chromium-based browsers save some files in their directory. In my case: Users\Username\AppData\BraveSoftware\Brave-Browser\User Data\Default\File System. These files are usually named like "000000001" or something. I am not sure what exactly they do or why they are there - they seem to get deleted after a while - but my anti-virus software apparently detected the downloaded file in one of them and warned me about it. I didn't realize it would be something like this because my anti-virus software spat out the folder name and the crack. That is why I was so shocked, but apparently my software can simply read these files.

My lacking understanding of what my browser does caused me to misunderstand and I apologize for the confusion.

TL:DR

My browser archived the download - for unknown reasons - and my software picked up on it during a regular scan, which happened to be 3 days later.

Drakal

Aug 19, 2017
I just want a definitive answer on whether this is malware or a really weird false positive.
Same, damn my luck, i was waiting years for something about koihime mosou getting a eng version, one come out, and is a danger virus nightmare.

mickymouse

May 1, 2017
The secret codes in the op didn't work for me except for New training equipment
seaching the string "New training equipment" using cheat engine let me find these ones which did work
CodeEffect
Corndog's fur is crispy.Turns Corndog golden
Gruff's tail is poisonous.Turns Gruff golden.
Merry Christmas!Changes Kazuto's outfit.
Caterpillar HoukeiChanges Houkei's appearance.
New training equipmentChanges Karon's appearance.
Demon Queen's handkerchiefChanges Keifa's outfit.
Mithril CoreChanges Shunran's outfit.
Together with the sistersChanges Shuuran's outfit.
Lovey-dovey dungeonTurns Pure Heart pink.

tatose

Mar 11, 2019
Cheat Engine installer and binary package do include unwanted software. Seasoned users compile from the Git source instead of downloading the binary.

Reactions: Kraetuz

Drakal

Aug 19, 2017
LOL, i almost decided to downlod this game, then i restart my windows 10 for the month update, the entire PC fuck up!!! i re-back to a old version of windows.

after this shit FUCK IT, i gona play this game, next week i reset the system and use a SSD

SatanSama666

Aug 21, 2018
Oh my god i thought the game read my PCs information since my name is Kazuto. I was so confused but that's just the character's name

SatanSama666

Aug 21, 2018
Anybody knows how to use the cheat engine? I cant change the value of gold.
use exact value and 4byte and open process list and (looks like monitor) click the exe file for the game enter gold value hit first scan spend gold enter new value hit next scan repeat until few left. for gold there should only be one address some things may have multiple addresses u just gt try each of them
best u look at the tutorial too. i just skimmed it

Reactions: Kraetuz
Nov 21, 2017
Something that's holding me up is I don't know how to befriend the ogre sisters. I don't even know where they are. Maybe it says in game someplace but I use cheat engine and I skip dialogue XD Where do I meet the ogre sisters?

EDIT: Of course not long after I make this post I'm doing the Outskirts and the first one joins then a few lvls later the second ones joins....

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Oh. I just seen comments saying you can't finish the game in one run, there is a ng+ system? And here i was pulling off my hair as the difficulty went from 0 to 100 really fast.
Yeah, the newgame+ is a must in this. The devs have another game with a similar system (Wizard Climber) that I recommend. Pretty different style though.

KaitenBK201

May 18, 2017
Yeah, the newgame+ is a must in this. The devs have another game with a similar system (Wizard Climber) that I recommend. Pretty different style though.
okay, i put the other game in the folder games tp check then, and will have to rethink my playing habits as being kind of a perfectionnist will never work with karin it seem

3.80 star(s) 9 Votes