desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I'm playing Wizard Climber after seeing someone mention it here and that game is far superior to this in both gameplay (once you figure out how to play lol) and story.

Reactions: FruitSmoothie

Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
Lol even if forget about antiair, which is gamechanging by itself, she is about as good as minotaur.
What's so "game changing" in jump? Jump allow you to pass through 1 (one) monster, so you will either move into side rooms OR move to leader. In both cases you are not evading damage from your monsters if they're not already busy with fighting. So jump is a threat only if your monsters lack damage to one-hit-kill enemy.

Tail, lvl 70, 9/9Minotaurus, lvl 70, 9/9
HP: 2930
Damage: 916-1094 (ave: 1005)
Defense: 10
Damage reduction: 1%
Evasion: 27%
Abilities: extra damage, anti-air
HP: 3398
Damage: 1117-1831 (ave: 1474)
Defense: 57
Damage reduction: 6%
Evasion: 0%
Abilities: extra damage

Obviously that Minotaurus outperform Tail a lot. Yean, Tail have a mediocre evasion but without adequate damage it's mostly worthless. She simply will never have enough damage to deal with 3k damage Dark Forests and powerful Knights with crazy damage-dealing abilities.

Don't forget that most of buffs are percentage-based so they will make Minotaurus even better.

Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
one Tail sucks as a melee unit yes, but paired with a ranged unit she is kind of op. her full power agility given to a ranged leader means a 30% attack buff.
That's never worth sacrificing TWO extra ranged attacks from monsters with ranged attacks. They (3 packs of ranged attackers) also solve all problems with Jump making Anti-Air worthless.

Why you so praise Anti-Air? Jump doesn't protect enemy from receiving at least a single hit if it going forward. All you need is to be able to kill enemy in a single hit (and that's only working strategy for level SSS fights).

If you desperate for Anti-Air (for example early game) - then Silverbun will provide it together with crazy damage & good evasion, or Monorcorns with better stats then Tail (and they will be available to you much earlier then Tail = less troubles with leveling).

TastyDongo

Jan 28, 2018
My setup that beat the game (LV40 Capital and Awaken Karin) , I was later use the same formation until LV50 Capital when doing Renfa ending.

(all unit around lv 70+ with MC and his squad at 80+ because they are camping at the entrance.)

I already deleted the game as soon I clear it because of the anti-virus thing, so I don't have the screenshot of it.

.................................... [Keifa+Tail]
[Karin Statue] ..........[Shuuran+Minotaur].......... [Clinic]
[Houkei+DemonHeart]....[Karon+Unicorn?] .......[Shunran+Succubus]
[Dragon Boss]............. [Crab Boss]............ [Electric Fence Trap]
[Fishing Spot] ........... [Kazuto+Toxic Dog thing].......... [Well]

Kazuto + that toxic dog(I think Gruff was it's name?) that has 60% chance to poison enemy for 50% of their max hp over 5 phase is going to clear out tons of enemy(that doesn't have self-regeneration) by themselves.
Fishing Spot, Well and Clinic are pretty much useless and it's only there because I wanted to raise some "fun" value.
I'm sure this is not the best team but they are here because I am lazy to train another unit.
Karin can wreck unit before being retaliate but she wander a lot so Keifa and Shuuran just kind of wreck her from a far.

Use Shuuran's Shield all the time, against harder boss Karin's Warp is useful so that Keifa and Shuuran has more time shooting them afar.
There is this single crab enemy at highway as I remember, just silence him.

Reactions: boboverlord

ShinV

Aug 10, 2017
I'm playing Wizard Climber after seeing someone mention it here and that game is far superior to this in both gameplay (once you figure out how to play lol) and story.
The comparison isn't quite fair since Wizard Climber is a raising sim, but neither game is as complex or involved as some of SofthouseChara's other works. As far as dungeon-builder games go, this one is a much-simplified version of games like Sono Kojou ni Yuusha Hou Ari and Sono Taiju wa Makai o Kurau. Here's hoping the company's other works get translated someday.

Anyway, the best units for endgame are Gruff for %-based poison (Underhand also poisons, but it's not as potent); Gancer/Golem as tanks, with the added bonus that Golem hits like a truck; and Komodra/Love Calorie as ranged attackers. Gigadon and Devil Heart are excellent attackers with high attack and Penetration (Gigadon also grants Penetration to leader), with Minotauros, Magma Arms, Slicer, Silverbun, and Tria as viable alternatives.

The only rooms that matter in endgame are log traps and stasis rooms (fountain, fishing hole, or bamboo forest). These are placed before combat arenas to help slow the flow of enemies. Electric fence traps and the giant crab boss are also good to keep enemies from one-shotting as often, along with Shuuran's special. It's worth mentioning the youkai tree boss can be used with electric fence traps and log traps for a unique dungeon build based on poison stalling (Kazuto's special and the Pogg unit can keep everything working).

Alcador

Nov 20, 2018
Secret Codes Guide : (Sorry for bad English I use translator.)
EN :
Code Benefits:

NameIn-game conditionsSecret Code (change language ->日本語)
KazutoLabyrinth Lv90メリークリスマス
Karon新しいトレーニング器具
GruffCorrect answers to all questions in the quiz
Keifa魔王さまのハンカチ
ShuuranEnhancement Lv. 9姉者と一緒
ShunranEnhancement Lv. 9ミスリルのコマ
Pure HeartCorrect answers to all questions in the quiz
CorndogCorrect answers to all questions in the quiz
HoukeiLabyrinth Lv90
日本語 / JP :
コード特典
名前ゲーム内条件秘密のコード
カズト迷宮Lv90メリークリスマス
カロン新しいトレーニング器具
ガフゥクイズコーナー全問正解
ケイファ魔王さまのハンカチ
シュウラン強化Lv9姉者と一緒
シュンラン強化Lv9ミスリルのコマ
ピュアハートクイズコーナー全問正解
フライドッククイズコーナー全問正解
ホウケイユニットLv90

Source :

Last edited:

Shanni

Jul 6, 2019
Oh, what are these? I resurrected Karin and there was nothing else. There was just option to go to her ending and couldn't talk to anyone else. Her ending was just everyone building a wall or something. I guess I quit too early... You just have to keep advancing dungeon lvl I suppose? Meh, I deleted the game already lol. Can you tell me in spoiler what the story is with Karin awakening? Is she actually evil?
Karin C and Karin D occur after you klick on 'Proceed to her ending'. For Karin C+ just resurrect her and run out of turns afterwards.

How do you get the images in the CG Gallery for No. 1 and 14? I got everything else.

aklik

Mar 24, 2018
Karin C and Karin D occur after you klick on 'Proceed to her ending'. For Karin C+ just resurrect her and run out of turns afterwards.

How do you get the images in the CG Gallery for No. 1 and 14? I got everything else.
When I click proceed and when I run out of turns - I get exactly the same ending - building wall together.

aklik

Mar 24, 2018
Why you so praise Anti-Air? Jump doesn't protect enemy from receiving at least a single hit if it going forward. All you need is to be able to kill enemy in a single hit (and that's only working strategy for level SSS fights).
Lol. Cleared Capital upto 50lvl and Ancient Isle upto 21 lvl relying on 3 antiair units and Kazuto with trya,

Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
Fishing Spot, Well and Clinic are pretty much useless and it's only there because I wanted to raise some "fun" value.
Clinic is not useless - it's boosting rate of xp gain for your dungeon so you will receive extra turns faster.

Lol. Cleared Capital upto 50lvl and Ancient Isle upto 21 lvl relying on 3 antiair units and Kazuto with trya,
And? Because I'd done ~same (funny - Kazuto with Trya too :)) with 0 anti-air units. Relying on damage and stopping rooms. Don't understand why you want Anti-Air until you're lacking damage.

Tebix

Sep 3, 2017
the game doesn't start anymore for me, yesterday it worked fine, but now it instantly crashes after opening it.

MKDude

Jun 9, 2017
It sounds like it definitely has a virus. Anyone know how to patch that out?

Yeah, I'm being optimistic by asking.

Liquidacid

Aug 16, 2017
How do you get Keifa's ending? I have all her talks done but the ending one doesn't unlock like it did for the others.

DietKaga

Mar 2, 2020
Here you are (CE64x):

1) Search for gold (4 bytes).
2) Select gold value you'd found and select gold value in my table.
3) Right mouse on gold value and pick "Recalculate new addresses".
4) Enjoy! :)
Doesn't work for me, I changed the money to the correct address but only Red and Blue Shards and Tears seem to be editable, as well as Mystic Pearls and Silver Beads, no Gems or any Green upgrade mats seem editable

Liquidacid

Aug 16, 2017
Doesn't work for me, I changed the money to the correct address but only Red and Blue Shards and Tears seem to be editable, as well as Mystic Pearls and Silver Beads, no Gems or any Green upgrade mats seem editable
You must be doing it wrong. Money/gold is the easiest thing to edit in this game.

Just forget his table. Put in the amount you have, then new scan, spend/earn some, put in the new value and next scan. That should get you the one you need to edit if not do repeat till you get a single address.

monkey33

Aug 26, 2017
for the 3 tiers of colored gems with the cheat table, it works. but you need to have had at least 1 of them naturally before the game will let you cheat any in

3.80 star(s) 9 Votes