Hrothgar

Aug 11, 2018
Played over a couple of days and things worked well until my AV (Trend) scanned it this morning and deleted the crack as a trojan. I'll check back on updates to see if there's a fix cause it wasn't a bad game (but not much adult content up to dungeon level 15 when the game was borked by AV).

Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
One unit that is the absolute MVP is the green slime cube. This thing seems like the best tanky unit with high hp and good defense.
Pure tanky units are actually bad idea. You don't need to hold enemies, you need to kill them asap - even if your monster "die" you're loosing nothing. In melee both units apply damage in same time - no way your will be able to tank ~3k damage enemy units in late game (without cheating endless shields from archer hero :sneaky:), only way to deal with them is to have enough damage to kill them in a turn or two even if you're loosing units. Kazuto is shines here - he is made for leading "glass cannons" & being main hero to stop enemies as will provide a lot of reinforcements.

Plus units are seems to have "tiers" and last tier units are simply better in everything (~lvl 50 minotaurs beating lvl 70 monocorns).

I agree that anti air is mandatory for the final defense tile.
Only in early game when you're lacking unit leaders and lack damage from your monsters (don't forget that squad leaders are lack anti-air skill so that's a unreliable to count on this skill to stop jumping units). Later I found that 3 rooms with shooting units (archer ogre sister, Keifa + knife throwing unit, Fuu + long range shooting demon) is more then enough to both assist melee fighters and counter everyone who get through.

I agree that anti air is mandatory for the final defense tile.
Traps generating "fun" score that boosting your dungeon exp gain and affect overall dungeon level. So you need them (and medical post building) if you're intended to pass through 60th level and have rating over S.

To get most of your traps you need traps with high durability (as passing through room with broken traps actually reduce both power & fun rating for that unit). Sadly but traps role is not to kill but to entertain enemies :D

I'm pretty sure Renfa only becomes open after the level 60 event. as her talk requirement say so.
No, dungeon level 60 (full Karin resurrection) is locking you from doing any progress toward "normal" girls endings. So you need to do princesses events before it by grinding capital.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Pure tanky units are actually bad idea. You don't need to hold enemies, you need to kill them asap - even if your monster "die" you're loosing nothing. In melee both units apply damage in same time - no way your will be able to tank ~3k damage enemy units in late game (without cheating endless shields from archer hero :sneaky:), only way to deal with them is to have enough damage to kill them in a turn or two even if you're loosing units. Kazuto is shines here - he is made for leading "glass cannons" & being main hero to stop enemies as will provide a lot of reinforcements.

Plus units are seems to have "tiers" and last tier units are simply better in everything (~lvl 50 minotaurs beating lvl 70 monocorns).

Only in early game when you're lacking unit leaders and lack damage from your monsters (don't forget that squad leaders are lack anti-air skill so that's a unreliable to count on this skill to stop jumping units). Later I found that 3 rooms with shooting units (archer ogre sister, Keifa + knife throwing unit, Fuu + long range shooting demon) is more then enough to both assist melee fighters and counter everyone who get through.

Traps generating "fun" score that boosting your dungeon exp gain and affect overall dungeon level. So you need them (and medical post building) if you're intended to pass through 60th level and have rating over S.

To get most of your traps you need traps with high durability (as passing through room with broken traps actually reduce both power & fun rating for that unit). Sadly but traps role is not to kill but to entertain enemies :D

No, dungeon level 60 (full Karin resurrection) is locking you from doing any progress toward "normal" girls endings. So you need to do princesses events before it by grinding capital.
Yea, I'm finding out all this now after more NG+. On the first couple runs, I had some weird ideas, but it's just all about damage and ranged backup as you climb higher.

Trollwut

Oct 14, 2019
There's no such things.
You only get locked out the other girls ending if you did Karin Conversation 6

Screenshot 2021-07-08 04.14.53.png

Envyi

Feb 12, 2019
So does anyone have any info on that virus? Windows defender says its pretty real (puts "Sabsik.FL.A!ml" in Win32). But im no expert on this whole topic.

Reactions: MKDude and Zoonma

Blueitem

Oct 5, 2018
Here's a big tip: If you take the dark woods (first area) to level 20, you can capture the monster in the woods. She is the girl furthest to the right, but is not a leader, just another monster you can add to a squad. That means you don't have to re-acquire her when you start a NG+ - since she has conversations, that opens the talk window immediately after your first turn and you can start acquiring talk tokens immediately in your NG.
oooh, that'll make these restarts a little less annoying, thanks.

kad456

Feb 10, 2019
So does anyone have any info on that virus? Windows defender says its pretty real (puts "Sabsik.FL.A!ml" in Win32). But im no expert on this whole topic.
I got the same message, ran a full scan, found some adware had been installed. Whether this was installed by the trojan that windows says the crack is or not I will have to wait until this is no longer suspect. The game was not worth potentially getting malware installed.

masa no yu

Sep 27, 2018
On an unraleted note, anyonek now how to unlock renfa ?
I think you have to unlock Shishun in the talk menu and then go to the capital a bunch of times
I haven't tested, she's definitely unlocked in the capital after Shaoren but I'm not certain on the requirements before this is possible

Oct 15, 2019
i can play the game but i cant save on startup i get these errors
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
it says unable to access game folder but i put some save files from this thread in the save folder
and that unlocked the gallery it even remembers the position of the last save in the save menu but the saves themselves dont show up i am also not able to create new save files when i mouseover the space betwen save slots it shows this impossible save
also the last slot which should be called A0 is numbered as -1.
i tried the obvious stuff (pc restart, downloading the files again, etc.) and have run out of ideas i used the Ags5.dll from this thread (post #63) to get the game to run which might be the problem but it isnt in plain text (im not tech savy enough for not in plain text) without it the game doesnt work and no one else had a problem with it so pwety pwese help me

ps: i can use the savefiles to enter ng+ i dont know if ng+ uses .dat files or not

Last edited:
Dec 7, 2018
I seem to have the same problem as roomchanger, I just can't unlock Renfa. I'm on my 17th NG+ now, all my units are max lvl + max upgrades and I can easily farm Capital lvl 50 even without using any skills. I've tried wasting a 100 turns just farming the capital, I have all other girls unlocked and the last 3 NG+ I've tried getting her using various methods, like not talking to any of the other girls at all, or getting all of them just to the point where their respective endings would end the game, I tried farming Capital for her before and after Karins full ressurrection. My dungeon rating and dungeon variety are both on SSS. Nothing seems to work, how the fuck can I get that bitch?

megamano

Sep 15, 2017
I also cannot seem to unlock Renfa either. What the hell...

Edit: Seems advancing relationship with Shao eventually trigger the incident that has Renfa comes in.

Last edited:
Dec 7, 2018
Edit: Seems advancing relationship with Shao eventually trigger the incident that has Renfa comes in.
Not for me, that's the confusing part. For me it always goes like this : I do Capital -> Event triggers where Kazuko meets Shao and Renfa and helps them -> Couple more events -> Shao shows up as a boss in Capital battle -> even more events where Renfa says that Kazuto seems like a good dude but something about him bothers her and she needs to investigate -> more Capital fights -> Shao gets spanked by Shun after loosing twice -> Shao becomes friends with Kazuto and events where they hang out together trigger -> even more events where they hang out and end up fucking -> and after a while all events are triggered and when I look at the "talking" menu all thats left is Shao's ending which I've already seen 5 times now. And even if I don't trigger Shao'S ending and just keep on farming Capital like a mofo, Renfa never actually shows up as a boss in battle and there are no more events coming with her either. No matter how many times I do Capital, I've been doing it for hours now and the only thing I get is some townspeople / soldiers talkng about Karin's resurrection and that they're scared of war or something. And eventually those events stop after a while too, still no Renfa in sight. And this chain of events is always the same for me, no matter if Karin is flly resurrected or not, or what my dungeon scores are, or with how many girls I've talked / fucked / progressed the relationships.

Edit : WTF! I think I've got it just now! To trigger the event Karin HAS the be at conversation 5, not 4, not 6 it has to be EXACTLY on 5 so basically just before her full revival. That way she can leave the dungeon and she and Kazuto take a trip to the capital where they're seen by Renfa and she confronts them in the forrest. Man....why did it take me like 8 hours to figure this shit out? Urgh....

Last edited:
Reactions: caminhas

megamano

Sep 15, 2017
Edit : WTF! I think I've got it just now! To trigger the event Karin HAS the be at conversation 5, not 4, not 6 it has to be EXACTLY on 5 so basically just before her full revival. That way she can leave the dungeon and she and Kazuto take a trip to the capital where they're seen by Renfa and she confronts them in the forrest. Man....why did it take me like 8 hours to figure this shit out? Urgh....
*Recheck*

Wrong. I was at conversation 6 with Karin (and she was not fully revived yet) when I triggered that event. But I suppose that yes, there must be a minimum with her.

monkey33

Aug 26, 2017
the crack opens a window asks permission then closes and does nothing. what do?
theres 2 things that seems to work for people, rename the game folder as something shorter, and the other is a idk .dat file or some such that someone posted a few pages back you can download and put in ur files (this fixed it for me)

famoult

Dec 25, 2019
1.What's good unit to be pair with and how to unlock them? Haven't touch Capital yet
2.How to raise dungeon rating? I have dungeon rating at C and dungeon variety SSS
3.How many ending in this game?

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
1.What's good unit to be pair with and how to unlock them? Haven't touch Capital yet
2.How to raise dungeon rating? I have dungeon rating at C and dungeon variety SSS
3.How many ending in this game?

The best unit is the poison dog. At limit break 3, he can poison with 80% chance for 50% maxhp.

There is a range 3 marshmallow monster with decent damage that also heals your group, that's a good one. The floating worm looking monster with massive damage and pitiful HP is also great.

Some kind of Ant monster is working pretty great so far, at Dungeon lvl 55. Defensive units are usually shitty, but this one has balanced stats and has huge defense and decent damage cut.

Last edited:
Reactions: eternian

Shanni

Jul 6, 2019

Thanks for the tips. Can you post a setup (picture) thats useful for lategame - something around dungeon level 55+

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018

That's my set up right now. All the traps are not doing much. Replacing shock room and spa with some debuff boss rooms would be better, but I didn't unlock them yet. There are probably better units to use than dog girl or unicorn rat thing, but lvling up a new unit requires multiple NG+ so fuck that.

Yea, I farmed EX dungeons a bit and got enough to get Poison Tree and death crab boss room. Put those in for the spa and shock room. It's marginally better, if just to stall more enemies in the room. MC's reinforcement and the poison dog is the key. He is in a spot that gets a lot of traffic. You send the enemies back with Karin's spell and they will get very poisoned by the dog's % damage poison.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 9 Votes