kuraihikati

Dec 30, 2019
Just asking, why there aren't any sound from some characters? (in my case Shuuran)

Edit: Nvm, i re-download the game and it fix everything

Last edited:
Feb 2, 2019
Just asking, why there aren't any sound from some characters? (in my case Shuuran)
Don't know in this case (i still did not launch the game) but sometimes, there is part of files that can be lost during a Download. It happened to me for another game / VN in the past. Music / OST files was missing. (but in my case, they still played in the game even if the file was nowhere to be found in the game files...) I redownload on the same site, same link and music files were there.
So, maybe this is more or less the same in your case? (you will only know if it is normal if other people have the same problem and say it here)

Last edited:

chocomozart

Jun 7, 2021
So, how do you unlock the upgrades to increase your dungeon size? it seems unlocking new villages to promote your dungeon isn't enough to unlock further upgrades.
Raising the dungeon level, most probably. I haven't exactly noted it, though it seems the most likely one as story updates didn't exactly give choices for increasing the dungeon size in ng+.

Felix12345

Jan 9, 2018
I've made a fix!
Just replace the dll inside the game folder.

That save message has nothing to do with the crash at start. The game should still be able to boot normally and can most likely still save even though that message appears.

I dig a little bit on why it was crashing and found it was actually crashing on ags5.dll when you hover over the screen. Specifically, when you hover oven the screen it was trying to read some data before calling out "set_cursor". The data which it was trying to access was invalid and thus crashing.
I've editted the ags5.dll to skip that very specific set_cursor function and its working now.

Everything should work now but try at your own risk.

---
PS: Here is the patchfile if you want to apply it yourself
>ags5.dll
00058280:0F->E9
00058281:85->8A
00058282:89->02
00058283:02->00
00058285:00->90
You are a true hero haha

zerojack123

Sep 6, 2018
So, how do you unlock the upgrades to increase your dungeon size? it seems unlocking new villages to promote your dungeon isn't enough to unlock further upgrades.
It's not really clear cut but story progress but just know expanding cost a lot of money. Every expansion the price increases.

seirei76

Jul 28, 2017
Reading JP wiki I found out that there is only 5 secret codes, the other things are unlocked in-game

hohothepro

Jun 12, 2017
welp, turns out like 4/5 expansions is likely the max, grinded out to dungeon level 70 (after a certain point you literally have to use skills or you literally can't pass levels) and still don't have the option to expand again, also i swear there are like 2 empty heroine slots in the talk menu and there are like one or two events i can't find for most of the characters lmao (at 90% cg completion and no clue wtf i have left to find) (the talk menu shows every option completed but if you go into the gallery you see that you've missed a single event or some shit, i think the little cutscenes before the gameplay might count as events, so you'll have to beg rngsus to give you the cutscene you want if you're a completionist like me) here are my saves if anyone actually wants them, has every h-scene i could find in there (there are like 4-5 that i have no fucking clue how to find) just put this stuff into the meiq.sav folder and you should be good

collectioner

Sep 19, 2017
welp, turns out like 4/5 expansions is likely the max, grinded out to dungeon level 70 (after a certain point you literally have to use skills or you literally can't pass levels) and still don't have the option to expand again, also i swear there are like 2 empty heroine slots in the talk menu and there are like one or two events i can't find for most of the characters lmao (at 90% cg completion and no clue wtf i have left to find) (the talk menu shows every option completed but if you go into the gallery you see that you've missed a single event or some shit, i think the little cutscenes before the gameplay might count as events, so you'll have to beg rngsus to give you the cutscene you want if you're a completionist like me) here are my saves if anyone actually wants them, has every h-scene i could find in there (there are like 4-5 that i have no fucking clue how to find) just put this stuff into the meiq.sav folder and you should be good
nvm what i said i think it was wrong

1 girl you get in the first zone at 20 and the other one at the ogre sisters or keifa zone the same way (click on the dark portrait at talk to see where because i forgot)

Last edited:

haruyu2

Dec 18, 2019
Can anyone link only the crack.exe, after restarting my pc it got deleted by my antivirus LMAO. I could just redownload the whole thing but if you can, it would be appreciated

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
This game isn't just loli's is it? Just not my cup of tea
No .. No it really isn't. There are some loli's yes and quite a few of the girls are petite. But Petite != Loli. You're doing smol girls a big big disservice by calling them loli's. There's also plenty for you if you like the standard anime boing. The game has good variety tbf.

Reactions: hp_surfer

Someguyorsomething

Mar 3, 2019
Here's a big tip: If you take the dark woods (first area) to level 20, you can capture the monster in the woods. She is the girl furthest to the right, but is not a leader, just another monster you can add to a squad. That means you don't have to re-acquire her when you start a NG+ - since she has conversations, that opens the talk window immediately after your first turn and you can start acquiring talk tokens immediately in your NG.

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
This game is a waste.
Without cheating is hella redundant and frustrating. It force the player to restart multiple times. This is worst than grinding.
Is a pity cause as a concept is not too awful. And the girls are appealing enough.

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
Pulling my hair out trying to get this to work so until someone actually has a pinned guide on how to get this game working that won't trigger anti-virus protection (yes, I even turned both off and ran as admin, for those who are gonna try saying it), I can't even play it.

3.80 star(s) 9 Votes