drugsupplier

Jul 5, 2021
Yo. Is there some thing I need to do to get it to work? it opens then only black screen then crashes...

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
How far did you get using this strat? Just wondering because it's very different from what I'm doing heh. I'm only on my second run though, and probably won't pass the dungeon lvl 25 turn count increase.
I just hit dungeon level 33 on my last playthrough I'm 100% sure there are other ways to do things. Probably better ways to do things. But I decided to keep a log of my experience because I couldn't find anything resembling a wiki or guide to this game. If you think what I'm doing is incorrect feel free to argue :) I'd love to hear anyone's perspective and if you've got strats yourself I'll try them out and amend the post if they're better.

E.g I was singing the praises of the Mijirou or something starter unit. But I did eventually get to the point where they were simply getting slaughtered. But in a game where ur supposed to do multiple playthroughs a unit like that with a steal ability is always going to be nice to clean up some drops early game. so the effort gone into levelling it really isn't wasted.

ushoran

Apr 19, 2018
fycghed, why da fuk does that work :\

computers are so fing weird sometimes, thanks
Well it's probably a matter of saving computer ressources. Folder and file adresses need to be coded and the window programmers had the choice of coding it with 1 2 4 8 bits which limits the number of characters. Since you're gonna spend those X bits for every single file it's better to have the lowerst possible amount of bits allocated to save space. It is faily rare to have someone use a path that is so long that it hits the limit. It still happens though

Reactions: Kraetuz

zerojack123

Sep 6, 2018
So after playing it for a couple of hours I can say its fun for the first half of it but soon it becomes very very grindy and annoying. You have to increase your Rating if you don't you don't get more turns and when you run out of turns its game over but there is new game plus and import your last save but doesn't mean you will return where you last left off and start from the very beginning. Do I recommend this game, well depends if you enjoy management games. This is a management game first and a VN second. Edit: I want to make something clear THERE IS NO DIFFRENCE BETWEEN NORMAL OR EASY!? On easy mode you get the monster Pure Heart level 15 and that's it no increase of income or easy enemies.

Last edited:

monkey33

Aug 26, 2017
how exacally do you lose to get into ng+ to keep farming materials from leveling up or whatever?

seirei76

Jul 28, 2017
I've only got around two secret codes to work in english
メリークリスマス - Merry Christmas!
新しいトレーニング器具 - New training equipment

Edit- Game crashed when changing language and now just won't start up at all... so how can I manually change language back? Tried deleting and decompressing again but didn't fix anything, game crashes right away there is no code or any info also .exe process just keeps pilling up, I had to open windows resource manager to delete them

Edit 2- nvm... game run again after some runs back to back... lol...

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
I'm confused about the people saying the game forces you to lose and newgame+ to continue. If you rest, it lowers the encounter level of enemies by 1. You can just keep resting until enemies are weak as hell. I haven't seen any penalty to it so far. So if anything, the game is too easy. Maybe something changes in the future, dunno. I have a hard time seeing how you could run out of days right now, but maybe things get worse later on.

Last edited:

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I'm confused about the people saying the game forces you to lose and newgame+ to continue. If you rest, it lowers the encounter level of enemies by 1. You can just keep resting until enemies are weak as hell. I haven't seen any penalty to it so far. So if anything, the game is too easy. Maybe something changes in the future, dunno.
keep playing like that and you will see what happens lol

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Would playing on easy mode able players to finish the game in one run?
Maybe, but that would kind of defeat the whole purpose of the game. Well, unless you actually like this type of story for some reason, then I suppose it's fine to do easy mode or cheat just to go through the plot.

I have not tried easy mode though, so I'm not even sure if it lets you finish in one run.

Reactions: sonhot

ZaIgo

Aug 7, 2017
I just hit dungeon level 33 on my last playthrough I'm 100% sure there are other ways to do things. Probably better ways to do things. But I decided to keep a log of my experience because I couldn't find anything resembling a wiki or guide to this game. If you think what I'm doing is incorrect feel free to argue :) I'd love to hear anyone's perspective and if you've got strats yourself I'll try them out and amend the post if they're better.

E.g I was singing the praises of the Mijirou or something starter unit. But I did eventually get to the point where they were simply getting slaughtered. But in a game where ur supposed to do multiple playthroughs a unit like that with a steal ability is always going to be nice to clean up some drops early game. so the effort gone into levelling it really isn't wasted.
What was your layout for the dungeon during early game I'm struggling around the first boss.

zerojack123

Sep 6, 2018
Maybe, but that would kind of defeat the whole purpose of the game. Well, unless you actually like this type of story for some reason, then I suppose it's fine to do easy mode or cheat just to go through the plot.

I have not tried easy mode though, so I'm not even sure if it lets you finish in one run.
Oh I tired it on easy mode and it is not easy at all. There is no benefits to it what so ever. You only get the monster Pure Heart level 15 and you only get it on your first playthrough and doesn't get imported to new game unless you recruit it during new game plus. This is a game that you won't beat on your first playthrough the levels of enemies get ridiculous. This is due too the time limit you are given only 25 turns until you raise your rating to gain new turns. You will have to start over from the very beginning.

3.80 star(s) 9 Votes