Galahad28

Nov 22, 2019
I think that is a...little problem with this game...
Could I ask you if someone of you had a problem with the installation? Because when I tried an advice appeared: there is a virus or malware in your version

Mar 23, 2020
Since people have been wondering if this crack is actual malware I want to give a little report of what just happened:

I downloaded the file a week ago - without unpacking it - and kept checking whether or not this crack is trustworthy. 3 Days ago I decided to delete the file because I didn't trust it enough and wanted to be safe. Funnily enough, just now my Anti-Virus software reported it had found this thing in my browser folder, 3 days after I deleted that file without ever unpacking or interacting with it.

I am no IT-expert but that sure as hell is not how a safe crack should work. If this thing is not malware, I don't know what else it could be. I suggest steering clear of this for now.

EDIT: After a closer look what happened, it turned out that my browser - for unknown reasons - archived this downloaded file in one of its folders. 3 days later, my software picked up on it during its regular scan. I apologize for the confusion.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Gummiel

sairus

Aug 29, 2019
hi, I want to ask how to complete event "capture Minmei" and "capture the iron mask"
I already did highway to lvl 50 and every battle was with at least one of them but even when I won these battles I couldn´t capture them

highway lvl 50
capital lvl 1
outskirts lvl 30
darkwoods lvl 30
countryside lvl 30
chasms lvl 15

I have completed talk events all except endings for Fuu, Karon, Keifa. With Karin I have done "conversation 5", with Shunran "talk to the sisters 4", with Shuuran "talk with Li´l Ran 3" and with Midari and Tail I done every upgrade unit events.

rating of the dungeon: A
dungeon variety: SSS

should I do capital more for capturing them or is there any other way?

curianhg

Jul 28, 2020
So how do you guys change the char's costume? I put on the code, switched on the option, max Upgrade. The popup said I can change the costume, but I cant find it anywhere.

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
I love everything about this game except the balancing and game play loop.
The game speeds along pretty well and then you hit the middle and end game and it stops hard. Materials are a pain to get, levels up are too slow, there is not point in even trying to try different units as they are too much of a time investment.

Softhousechara was a good studio, but all their games needed more play testing. Bunny Black was extremely fun if not grindy and some unnecessary mechanics , but 2 made some improvements, but made combat encounters and the map worse. They were always so close to greatness, but never reached it

Reactions: Gregorii

moron_unit_zer0

Jul 20, 2020
Since people have been wondering if this crack is actual malware I want to give a little report of what just happened:

I downloaded the file a week ago - without unpacking it - and kept checking whether or not this crack is trustworthy. 3 Days ago I decided to delete the file because I didn't trust it enough and wanted to be safe. Funnily enough, just now my Anti-Virus software reported it had found this thing in my browser folder, 3 days after I deleted that file without ever unpacking or interacting with it.

I am no IT-expert but that sure as hell is not how a safe crack should work. If this thing is not malware, I don't know what else it could be. I suggest steering clear of this for now.
so the dl link on the official distribution site gives the same false positive. idk about the whole 3 days later things tho, what thing appeared in your browser folder and are you sure its not unrelated?

Nov 21, 2017
Secret codes in English:
Merry Christmas
New training equipment
Devil's handkerchief
Mithril top
With my sister
I tried entering these but they didn't work. I also tried with various different letters capped and with them as one word but they still didn't work. Do I need to play through the game first or something?

moron_unit_zer0

Jul 20, 2020
so the dl link on the official distribution site gives the same false positive. idk about the whole 3 days later things tho, what thing appeared in your browser folder and are you sure its not unrelated?
further more the exe was blocked again when attempting to activate the the product with the given key so i think its an issue with the drm (denvo i think)

Darkhells

Oct 23, 2018
Its not working - closing on startup.
Try using this, it works:

I've made a fix!
Just replace the dll inside the game folder.

That save message has nothing to do with the crash at start. The game should still be able to boot normally and can most likely still save even though that message appears.

I dig a little bit on why it was crashing and found it was actually crashing on ags5.dll when you hover over the screen. Specifically, when you hover oven the screen it was trying to read some data before calling out "set_cursor". The data which it was trying to access was invalid and thus crashing.
I've editted the ags5.dll to skip that very specific set_cursor function and its working now.

Everything should work now but try at your own risk.

---
PS: Here is the patchfile if you want to apply it yourself
>ags5.dll
00058280:0F->E9
00058281:85->8A
00058282:89->02
00058283:02->00
00058285:00->90

Kikklik

Jul 7, 2019
I tried entering these but they didn't work. I also tried with various different letters capped and with them as one word but they still didn't work. Do I need to play through the game first or something?
The secret codes don't do anything useful. They just change the main cast's outfit into christmas outfits.

3.80 star(s) 9 Votes