mlanei

Jul 22, 2021
I've download crack version from skidrow, but when I started new game, it cut all the dialogue and scene, just jumped to the management menu. Does anyone have the same problem ?

Skidrow rips off of the steam version.

the steam version does not come patched, download the patch along with the crack to make it work.

Reactions: ndbl1992

ndbl1992

Dec 21, 2018
Skidrow rips off of the steam version.

the steam version does not come patched, download the patch along with the crack to make it work.
Thank you a lot ^^. I downloaded and applied the patch, now it has the prolongue and dialogue

gtgubhbhjgtff

Feb 3, 2021
Is the patch for de-censorship or is this game only available censored? Censored is just too big of a turn off but the gameplay seems interesting so I was curious especially since it got a steam release

f95poke

Apr 21, 2017
NG 4+ and Skip Scene no longer works.

I think this bug is linked to using one of the 'girls ending' instead of running out days. On NG 5+ Skip Scene works again.

On NG 4+ Skip Scene worked for some scenes but not for all.

Last edited:

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
So there's no diference between this and the steam version in content? Or the steam version have the extra characters this was missing?
Edit: Already answered last page. This version is better than the steam version. As usual.

doroti

Jul 18, 2019
I have heared that this game has DLC "Hoshiyomi no Shintaku" , do you know, will it be translated?

skrowl

Jul 15, 2017
So if we just download the version in OP, we don't need the "fix" linked in OP (from several years ago) or any uncensor patches?

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
So if we just download the version in OP, we don't need the "fix" linked in OP (from several years ago) or any uncensor patches?
Yep. You can just play it. No patch needed. Fix is needed only if you get an error and can't even start the game (like me). If the game is not starting - just apply the fix and it will work. Just completed the game with 0 problems thanks to it.

Hiyosora

Jul 12, 2022
Yep. You can just play it. No patch needed. Fix is needed only if you get an error and can't even start the game (like me). If the game is not starting - just apply the fix and it will work. Just completed the game with 0 problems thanks to it.
how i aply the fix? im downloading this game

Knicknevin

Sep 2, 2020
Are there just like, missing scenes or something? Just starting, but in the prologue it goes from Fuu being in bed with Kazuto to the title screen, then when you start the game they talk about Kazuto groping Fuu, but uh. That didn't happen. Did JAST or Shiravune remove shit or is this just one of those games where they suddenly talk about things happening you never actually saw?

Knicknevin

Sep 2, 2020
I only applied the fix since the game wouldn't open initially. I've played a few hours now, and it seems like everything else is intact... maybe. All the scenes for Karon were in the game at least. Unless they only censored Fuu, or only that one scene.

As far as I can tell the patch is only for the Steam version, but the links in this thread should be for the JAST version. I guess I'll try it anyway.

edit: Patch did nothing. I guess it's just one of those things. But the way the scene cuts just feels very unnatural. Can't explain why I'm the first person to ask about it. I guess everyone else is just holding down the control key.

Last edited:

LastAi

Jun 11, 2019
The old versions had "Secret Codes" but you had to change your language to input them...
Does anyone know if its even posible to input the codes on the steam version?
I doesn't have a Japanese option....

jakei1236

Jun 16, 2018
I'm at new game 9 or 10 and I'm still getting stuck at the 4th town and I cant complete it. what am I doing wrong or is this game just really grindy?

dandanda

Jan 24, 2024
does anyone know how to get event cg 11 and 86-90?
You get CG 11 by running out of turns while Karin isn't resurrected and you recruited all heroines.

Also is there any requirements to get Ending D? I keep playing but she just won't show up as enemy.

3.80 star(s) 9 Votes