yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SuzukuriDungeonKarinInTheMountain-1.01(No DRM version)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
I'm not sure about this, but after read a few threads and check VNDB. Does this game have DLC? I saw new characters what don't appear in the cover like Touka ( pink hair girl ). Does this game version have all the characters included or it's missing content? I don't finish the game yet and of course I don't find yet all characters but I want to be sure I'm playing the correct version with all the girls included.

Reactions: DuniX

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
I'm not sure about this, but after read a few threads and check VNDB. Does this game have DLC? I saw new characters what don't appear in the cover like Touka ( pink hair girl ). Does this game version have all the characters included or it's missing content? I don't finish the game yet and of course I don't find yet all characters but I want to be sure I'm playing the correct version with all the girls included.
If you check the website, particularly the illustrator's comments at , they reference an expansion pack. It's available (in Japanese) at . F95 discussion page here:

Separate question, has anyone made spreadsheets for recruiting conditions, dialogue conditions, or relative strength of units? I'd love to see if the final teams I end up with are what other people think are the strongest units and combinations as well. Games like this are perfect for geeks to analyze data about.

Last edited:

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
If you check the website, particularly the illustrator's comments at , they reference an expansion pack. It's available (in Japanese) at . F95 discussion page here:

Separate question, has anyone made spreadsheets for recruiting conditions, dialogue conditions, or relative strength of units? I'd love to see if the final teams I end up with are what other people think are the strongest units and combinations as well. Games like this are perfect for geeks to analyze data about.
I see. So it's DLC no translated fully yet. let's wait for it. It's incredible how old the whole Shin Koihime series are and yet we only have the very first game full translated. I'm glad for the fan translators doing all this.

Reactions: SenPC
Jul 8, 2017
hmm hoping to get the dlc for this game but sad since have to pay for it hoping someone would just post the dlc for this game cause it looks good

LIGHTDX

Jul 3, 2018
What does "The Fearsome" means. The guide say that the human heroines need to get to hoard for the fearsome. It looked like some events or i'm sure. Does it have to be the first time they come they get access?
Edit: Forget it. Just need to lose the first time the character appears, not later.

Last edited:

cgmcnama

Oct 10, 2017
Easy unit, change your hoard to 0 on Turn 2 and get new unit. Also, with MC, you don't have to worry about powerful units with low numbers because you just get more with their traits.

Game is kinda fun but I wish better unit guide.

3.80 star(s) 9 Votes