SakuraKoi

Oct 22, 2020
Welp, I sure do get it now, why SofthouseChara went out of business.

They've made a big mistake with their focus on these lap systems, hence why Bunny Black may also ne one of their more successful or at least more liked works. While I think I can bear with it, unlike how I couldn't with Wizard Climbers (awful RNG on top), it is a big bummer still. It is also ironic how removing the turns would turn this into an even more awful grindfest considering that one would get the bonuses only once.

While there is a big appeal found in NG+ to add replayability, this is very different due to the sheer number of them and the inability to get a good ending plausibly without going round and round. It is also very different to Majora's Mask where the cycle carries a lot of meanings but, never mind being the sole one, stretching play time is not one of them.

Of course, the gameplay is also rather disappointing in other ways. Is it really that difficult to make a good dungeon builder games? Either one has Tower Defense games with or without third person action or this very restricted and also linear 'place either one trap or a combat unit per room (and the rooms are set)' experience.

Reactions: Yamemai

Alkaid_

May 27, 2021
Of course, the gameplay is also rather disappointing in other ways. Is it really that difficult to make a good dungeon builder games? Either one has Tower Defense games with or without third person action or this very restricted and also linear 'place either one trap or a combat unit per room (and the rooms are set)' experience.
I think the best 'Dungeon Builder' game I've played was a fucking mobile game called Dungeon Defense or something like that... Sort of had a roguelike system to it. But still. Damn I want a REALLY good dungeon builder game ,but they just don't exist. Maybe the newest VenusBlood will somewhat scratch that itch.

Reactions: DuniX and Yamemai

Nougatbit

Oct 25, 2019

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Sarica I cannot thank you enough man! Thanks for the Non-DRM version!
Also, you're right! The Age5 folder is kinda effed up! There is a fix in Shiravune's Discord so that makes it an official fix!

Reactions: Sarica

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
Do I have to add the fix from this page in the jav game vers from the front page? Or it is added already?

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
Nevermind. The game don't open at all. Buggy af. Shame, the koihime series are one of my favs. I'm still waiting someone translate shin koihime musou.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Nevermind. The game don't open at all. Buggy af. Shame, the koihime series are one of my favs. I'm still waiting someone translate shin koihime musou.
Try with this file please? It opened for me.

PS: BTW, ignore that stupid "Unable to" message pop up that appears every time. There is sadly no way to remove it but it should never harm your experience.

Last edited:

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
Try with this file please? It opened for me.

PS: BTW, ignore that stupid "Unable to" message pop up that appears every time. There is sadly no way to remove it but it should never harm your experience.
Awesome. it work now. The game send you straight to the prologue, what is weird but seem like you have to go for it if you are new in the game. I hope no find more troubles, because as usual the art is very good.

Reactions: Heimeropen

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Awesome. it work now. The game send you straight to the prologue, what is weird but seem like you have to go for it if you are new in the game. I hope no find more troubles, because as usual the art is very good.
Yeah once you bypass the Prologue, you can save and be sent to the Menu. I was surprised as well!

Oct 15, 2019
I think the best 'Dungeon Builder' game I've played was a fucking mobile game called Dungeon Defense or something like that... Sort of had a roguelike system to it. But still. Damn I want a REALLY good dungeon builder game ,but they just don't exist. Maybe the newest VenusBlood will somewhat scratch that itch.
dungeon builder games have peaked with dungeon keeper change my mind
its a shame
like just having more than one viable layout would be nice but most dont even have that

Firesir

Nov 18, 2020
It always in black screen despite waiting for a while. And also if I press it again it just goes unresponsive.

3.80 star(s) 9 Votes