Teppei000

Jul 9, 2018
i already try change the value but it's keep going back to original value
It's been a long time so excuse me if I mess up. Make sure to keep separate back up saves in case you mess up.
Input the current turn number (not the turns left) into the box and search with exact value and 4 bytes. Rest and move to next day and then add 1 to next scan.
Repeat until you find the turn number value, test it out by setting it to 1 and checking the box next to it to lock it. Rest and move to the next day. If it stays at one and the "turns left" doesn't change then you probably got it right. Keep the box checked while playing as well just in case.

Like other games the values here will only apply to the current session. After you shut it down the values will change the next time you play it.

Reactions: arbit

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
You probably got a dummy value or the game has protection. Sometimes certain engines or games will store visual versions of the number as integers. But keep the actual value as a float somewhere or with some encryption. I'm not writing a tutorial here. And it doesn't always work for every game. There's plenty of information out there if you go and look.

Reactions: arbit

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
i was interested when i thought i saw something like a donjon management system and ... there seem to be mostly loli character ... not my taste game still seem nice
I thought so too, but half of them are not loli, so you can just not explore the loli scenes. There are only 2 loli scenes that are unavoidable.

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
I thought so too, but half of them are not loli, so you can just not explore the loli scenes. There are only 2 loli scenes that are unavoidable.
i have this disease that force me to complete the galery when i play a game, and it don't stop at just the galery, be it HCG, simple event, maxing the stats, unlocking and maxing all recipes if crafting is in the game and solo the worst boss of the game naked ... among other things ><

Scryehard

Jun 19, 2018
Why the actual fuck does clicking on something with my mouse in Suzukuri make my paused MPC-BE video on my second monitor start playing? How the hell does that even work? I can't pause it again by doing that, either. This makes the game literally unplayable for me.

I figured it out. I had to disable "Global Media Keys" in the MPC-BE options menu. I initially tried removing Left Click and Space as the play/pause shortcuts in the MPC-BE settings, but clicking on the game still caused the video to start playing. It seems like Windows 10 for some reason recognizes clicks in Suzukuri as being Media Key inputs.

SpectrumX55

Oct 30, 2018
So... I know that this has been asked a lot already. But I just wanted to ask to be safe, since Windows Defender is giving it a severe flag. Is meiqNS_crack actually a trojan??? Or is that just a false positive and it’s fine for it to remain on my device?

Klyen2000

Nov 18, 2021
You better elaborate on that. How did you find this alledged virus?
G-Data Internet Security found it for me as soon as it started the download after a few secs :D
Its always possible to have one of those in these kind of downloads however for me it was a red flag and I deleted the whole download, really a shame cause I looked forward trying it out :D

Realon

Dec 8, 2017
Guys i want to play this game but so many people saying it's not safe anyone have clean version maybe ?

Aristocrat5

May 3, 2019
Guys i want to play this game but so many people saying it's not safe anyone have clean version maybe ?
The OP contains the clean version. It's just that people can neither read nor understand how cracks work. You may get a false positive but there is no malicious software here.

If you want a version without the crack and thus the possibility for false positives, you'll have to buy it.

Last edited:
Reactions: syponis

Aristocrat5

May 3, 2019
G-Data Internet Security found it for me as soon as it started the download after a few secs :D
Its always possible to have one of those in these kind of downloads however for me it was a red flag and I deleted the whole download, really a shame cause I looked forward trying it out :D
That's the crack as the game utilizes a DRM system.

SpectrumX55

Oct 30, 2018
Okay, I now need to ask if there's any way to play the game. Cause Windows is now automatically deleting the crack file.

3.80 star(s) 9 Votes