Teppei000

Jul 9, 2018
too hard
anyone hard tips?
or save data?

im always game over because turn
how to expanded turn?
Use cheat engine. Use it on the turn counter and when you find the value lock it at 1. You can also use it to manipulate gold. If you find enemies difficult you can also use it find an enemy's hp value and reduce it to 1. I'd share the table but it changes every time.

mutoryu3

May 18, 2020
Use cheat engine. Use it on the turn counter and when you find the value lock it at 1. You can also use it to manipulate gold. If you find enemies difficult you can also use it find an enemy's hp value and reduce it to 1. I'd share the table but it changes every time.
how to use cheat engine?
Teach me pls

Kaeorica

Jan 15, 2020
Hello,

Very nice game, it have defaut but this game is really great.
If someone have another masterpiece i take it.

Also a guide would be greatly appreciated for the beginner, in those game, you need to "lose" and go on a "new game" many time in order to finish the good end, and thats why this kind of game lenght is 30-50 hours, personnaly i really like it, that's not just fap fap fap... But also management and gameplay fonction.

Basically if u got a really nice gameplay with the visual novel part, i think the game is at least "A" tier, even if 95% game like this is mainly management with many end, i really like it though.

In game like this, they haev also "Gream Reaper RPG" and the "Venus blood" Series.

If someone can call me a good game like these i take it.

Cro2069

Jul 31, 2021
my solution is that you go to quarantine and make the exe file or the false positive files an exemption, i used avg cause its quarantine file is easy to access

DHound1967

Jul 8, 2020
I try keep trying to launch the game in a VM just for safety but it crashes with no errors or anything :/ I've already whitelisted it from Windows Defender.

boboverlord

Sep 16, 2020
Finally beat the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Goddam i cant progress capital... anyone have an endgame dungeon layout i could use?
My end-game comp:

You have to spam Lil' Ran's skill to win

Except if the enemies have a lot of healers, you need to spam Keifa's skill instead

Reactions: Pepedaze

DegenDesu

Sep 13, 2019
Attached: 99% Savefile for the append "Suzukuri Karin-chan -Hoshiyomi no Shintaku-" (巣作りカリンちゃん -星詠みの神託-)

Since it's been so many months already and there's still no savefile yet, and even the usual sources haven't uploaded anything, I decided to bite the bullet and grind and finally solve this "puzzle" (that I couldn't solve a few months ago) of non-progressing H-scenes for the Append Heroines no matter how much I grinded. And now I'm sharing it here to help some comrades out who may need it.

Unfortunately I have one missing CG:

Tried a few things in-game but I'm not sure how to unlock that non-H interaction for the last missing CG, so I'll leave that up to you, in any case, the save should contain all H-scenes.

And to those who will figure out how to unlock this last remaining CG/interaction, let me know as well.

-------------

- for the Append. Section: プレイ攻略 (Play Walkthrough)

-------------

zero130
Teppei000
Savefile and walkthrough is here in case you two still need it.

Also credits to boboverlord for the end-game comp that helped me through the grind.

That's all, and thanks again to those whose posts here helped me progress in the Append as well.

Stay degen. :KEK::BootyTime::HideThePain::LUL:

Last edited:

Alfre4u

Dec 1, 2018
How exactly did you get this to work, I tried but game seems to end regardless straight to title screen like it temporary notices the value at some point and just tosses you to title.

Nevermind Figured it out I think.
(You have to set and lock 2 values not just 1, guessing the other is a value is checks at certain times and the 1 I changed earlier was just the game screen time).

Last edited:

poarvl

Jul 28, 2019
Whats wrong with this stupid game?
First it's starts and closes down. Luckily I found a solution, here in the posts.
Now, after I played it once, the game wont start again saying: "Not Found Driver: acv_d3d92". But it's there! In game directory!

Update:
This game is really twisted! It could not see that damn dll library because I moved the game from original directory!

Electromancer

Aug 15, 2017
Do not trust this game. The games exe elevated itself to a point that I do not have the permissions to delete it. Am currently working on a way to get rid of it but this is def virus like behavior.

• Sad
Reactions: James Eveleth

Electromancer

Aug 15, 2017
So to get rid of it i had to use my antivirus file shredder which still couldnt get rid of the exe until i restarted in safe mode. But i assume safe mode would probebly of sufficed.

Teppei000

Jul 9, 2018
I think it's just the crack version. The raw version of the two games doesn't trigger my anti-virus at all. Only downside is that it only seems to play if you keep it in the folder where you download it.

cantwo

Aug 20, 2018
So to get rid of it i had to use my antivirus file shredder which still couldnt get rid of the exe until i restarted in safe mode. But i assume safe mode would probebly of sufficed.
I had the same issue. After playing for a bit, saving the game and closing the game i tried to restart it and got the same issue as most ppl here. The game would crash on startup. It was then that i was not able to delete the game folder anymore.
Windows reported that a program in the folder was still running. Obv. it was the crack.exe that was still running even after i closed the game.

A quick reboot of my PC killed the process and allowed me to delete the game.

My guess is that when the game crashed on startup the process was still running in the background which prevented the deletion of the folder. That or the game is a massive virus which starts background processes.

SatanSama666

Aug 21, 2018
Attached: 99% Savefile for the append "Suzukuri Karin-chan -Hoshiyomi no Shintaku-" (巣作りカリンちゃん -星詠みの神託-)

Since it's been so many months already and there's still no savefile yet, and even the usual sources haven't uploaded anything, I decided to bite the bullet and grind and finally solve this "puzzle" (that I couldn't solve a few months ago) of non-progressing H-scenes for the Append Heroines no matter how much I grinded. And now I'm sharing it here to help some comrades out who may need it.

Tried a few things in-game but I'm not sure how to unlock that non-H interaction for the last missing CG, so I'll leave that up to you, in any case, the save should contain all H-scenes.

And to those who will figure out how to unlock this last remaining CG/interaction, let me know as well.

-------------

-------------

zero130
Teppei000

Also credits to boboverlord for the end-game comp that helped me through the grind.

That's all, and thanks again to those whose posts here helped me progress in the Append as well.

is the append version different the save files i have are meiq.dat the ones u provided r meiqapd.dat

Firty

Nov 11, 2020
I had the same issue. After playing for a bit, saving the game and closing the game i tried to restart it and got the same issue as most ppl here. The game would crash on startup. It was then that i was not able to delete the game folder anymore.
Windows reported that a program in the folder was still running. Obv. it was the crack.exe that was still running even after i closed the game.

A quick reboot of my PC killed the process and allowed me to delete the game.

My guess is that when the game crashed on startup the process was still running in the background which prevented the deletion of the folder. That or the game is a massive virus which starts background processes.
Can confirm, seems like crashes cause the game to continue running in the background as a zombie process, you can close it from task manager without issue

tranqon

Oct 14, 2020

-------------

-------------

zero130
Teppei000

this save is not compatible with the game provided in this thread. where did you get your game from?

Scryehard

Jun 19, 2018
Why the actual fuck does clicking on something with my mouse in Suzukuri make my paused MPC-BE video on my second monitor start playing? How the hell does that even work? I can't pause it again by doing that, either. This makes the game literally unplayable for me.

3.80 star(s) 9 Votes