igotnostuffs

Nov 10, 2019
Its a good game but after updating my virus definitions, Windows Defender is really insistent on this crack being a virus.

Even starts throwing the color red on it. Basically means, it is not suspecting it anymore. It thinks it is really a virus.

I don't know if its a good thing that nothing I saw was wrong with my computer when playing this game before.

SatanSama666

Aug 21, 2018
Its a good game but after updating my virus definitions, Windows Defender is really insistent on this crack being a virus.

Even starts throwing the color red on it. Basically means, it is not suspecting it anymore. It thinks it is really a virus.

I don't know if its a good thing that nothing I saw was wrong with my computer when playing this game before.
windows defender flags most cracked games and software as viruses. for the most part stuff on this site posted in the main thread should be safe.

Teppei000

Jul 9, 2018
I personally gave up on cracked version and made do with playing the uncracked untranslated version. Used my save from the crack version though. Just played the append version blind.

igotnostuffs

Nov 10, 2019
windows defender flags most cracked games and software as viruses. for the most part stuff on this site posted in the main thread should be safe.
Hmm, it wasn't red before though. It was yellow. Basically Windows defender is not sure if its a virus.

Now its red, which means, it is confirmed to be a virus.

DoodlesTheBob

Aug 23, 2018
Looks like a neat game but I'm not going to trust a crack that continues to pick up more and more positive detections. Zero day exploits are a unholy bitch to get pantsed by.

Millennium

Nov 12, 2017
can I have the save file with all unit please not just unlock all gallery one I want to test different unit in real combat preferably if all or most are max level and thank you in advance

gnub33

Jul 1, 2021
Does anyone know anything about the expansion pack with Aisha and Touka? Are they in the official english release? If not, how do you get it? I believe its called Hoshiyomi no Shintaku. I've tried finding where its sold but to no avail.

Zera1

Jun 7, 2022
Does anyone know anything about the expansion pack with Aisha and Touka? Are they in the official english release? If not, how do you get it? I believe its called Hoshiyomi no Shintaku. I've tried finding where its sold but to no avail.
They are not in the official English release, English release came out a month before the updated release in JPN.

Missing a single scene I believe it’s an ending. I’ve gotten the “true” ending, a harem like ending, and a failure ending. I believe I’m missing ending C, online it looks like a tunnel under construction but can’t figure out how to get it.

SatanSama666

Aug 21, 2018
so...where i can find a version of this game without virus?
This isn't a virus. I haven't had any issue with this game. Many cracked games get flagged by antivirus softwares. But again no one here is responsible for your devices security other than you. If you truly are concerned about whether this is a virus or not you do have the option to buy a legal copy of the game and even support the creators of the game

Reactions: vmen14

dahtguy

Feb 13, 2021
so i got the game to work fine but i keep getting an "advanced settings" popup that looks like its from windows that reopens as soon as i close it. Not sure what the issue is.

1656571998839.png

SephAeternum

Oct 24, 2021
Anyone able to get this cracked exe to run in Proton / WINE? It just closes immediately when I try but works on my Win machine :/

juliodion_12345

Jun 30, 2022

arbit

Oct 3, 2019
It's just a 4 integer value like anything else. There are many many good tutorials on the internet on how to use cheat engine's basic functionality and that should really be all you need.
i already try change the value but it's keep going back to original value

3.80 star(s) 9 Votes