Aristocrat5

May 3, 2019
Where can one find this DLC? I can neither find it on the Twitter page nor on the Johren website. The developer website takes too long to respond so I can't load it.

juliodion_12345

Jun 30, 2022
Did you ever fix the flickering? I can only run it on Proton Experimental and wow its a lot of flickering LOL
I managed to make the game run on Linux withouth the flickering

You need to use GE-Proton7-41 and disable DXVK (You can do it using Lutris)

Also need to do the Windows Fonts part of this guide:

Basically, extract the fonts inside PREFIX/drive_c/windows/Fonts, then you download the quartz2.zip, import both registry files, copy the quartz2.dll inside System32 and Syswow64, and for last, using the bash terminal execute

wine regsvr32 quartz2.dll

I used a 64 bit wineprefix, so you don't need to change the wine architecture

Hope it helps

Last edited:
Reactions: SephAeternum

MKDude

Jun 9, 2017
It's been a couple years, if no one can confirm this negatively messed with their computer in any way, it's safe to write it off solely as a false positive.

d1fortest

Apr 30, 2020
Ooooh, can't wait for dlc release :PogChamp:

As for crack version, not sure if it's safe since when I check it's program behavior on , it call other IP address which sounds extremely suspicious, why the heck it use internet? If it's was MTL tool I wouldn't be suspicious but the TL already baked inside the game soo... wait for proper crack then or just buy the game :HideThePain:

Reactions: ZanyD

Aristocrat5

May 3, 2019
Ooooh, can't wait for dlc release :PogChamp:

As for crack version, not sure if it's safe since when I check it's program behavior on , it call other IP address which sounds extremely suspicious, why the heck it use internet? If it's was MTL tool I wouldn't be suspicious but the TL already baked inside the game soo... wait for proper crack then or just buy the game :HideThePain:
Welcome to false positives. Calling other IPs is necessary to trick the DRM system used.

Celerarity

Apr 23, 2018
I agree it's been long enough that if the crack was sus something definitive would have come of it. But... this is the first chance I've found to actually buy a SHC title so I sidestepped the issue by doing just that :3

3.80 star(s) 9 Votes