Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Sigh. This game could have decent potential. Dev just needs some help. I'd be willing to help, and I am sure others would too...All Dev needs to do is ask. I dunno if the Dev has an account here or not, but I dropped a comment on the Blogspot page suggesting they get help with coding fixes. I wonder if the Dev even tries to run the game before releasing it to the wild...Never a good idea to do that. :/

Reactions: Gamara and Umgah

AnotherMike

Mar 26, 2020
I keep getting errors like this whenever I fight now, it seems like my attributes have decimals, for whateve reason, like finess was 2.4?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have no clue why I'm suddenly having decimals in finesse and faculty but with a finesse of 2.4, the above code crashes constantly.

I ended up going through the rpg.rpy file and adding int() around A LOT of parameters when randint was called.

I attached the fixed rpg.rpy, but BE WARNED, I've only tested it and seen that I get through the fight that kept crashing, I have no clue as to whether this'll break something else down the line. (though I can't really imagine how it would).

Also kind of curious that I only found one other person mention this specific error message when searching for it? Are the decimals on those values a rare occurrence (I even restarted the game and picked different traits, but still got them) or are people just not bothering with the combat after the first 3 fights? :)

Haamster

Jul 11, 2020
I keep getting errors like this whenever I fight now, it seems like my attributes have decimals, for whateve reason, like finess was 2.4?

I have no clue why I'm suddenly having decimals in finesse and faculty but with a finesse of 2.4, the above code crashes constantly.

I ended up going through the rpg.rpy file and adding int() around A LOT of parameters when randint was called.

I attached the fixed rpg.rpy, but BE WARNED, I've only tested it and seen that I get through the fight that kept crashing, I have no clue as to whether this'll break something else down the line. (though I can't really imagine how it would).

Also kind of curious that I only found one other person mention this specific error message when searching for it? Are the decimals on those values a rare occurrence (I even restarted the game and picked different traits, but still got them) or are people just not bothering with the combat after the first 3 fights? :)
I had this error and I think it is because of the Beer consumable? When you drink it you get +1 to Strength (the red one, name escapes me right now) and -0.6 to Finesse. when it fades I guess it is supposed to add the 0.6 back but it instead adds 1 to Finesse. I fixed it by drinking multiple beers until it was all in integers and that seemed to fix it. this game is a MESS

Haamster

Jul 11, 2020
what do you think the chances are of this getting finished vs abandoned? The dev has a mixed record in that regard

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Sway's Super Harem [v0.6.1] [Dirty Secret Studio] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.
Not really sure if thats even worth it.

Win/Linux [531 MB]
- - - -

Mac [527 MB]
- - - -

I sometimes don't test my compressions if I have to much to do.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
SwaysSuperHarem-0.6.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote