Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Whenever I click on the neighboring house the message "Level 1 content for Danna and Rose will be added in update 0.6.4". Isn't it the current one? What did I miss?

Solak

Nov 22, 2017
Like people before me already mentioned.
The weekend events are planned for 0.6.6 and probably part of 0.6.7 as well.

And we've been working on them for a while as well now, but we rather do it like we did the office and school content.
All 5 or 6 levels in one go.

As for why that's taking so long.
Well, let's just say that we are not just sticking with one weekend event per level ;)

Yes and no.
-Home [Level 6] (M) [14:00] 069 Images - 00 Animations - 1994 Words
-Home [Level 6] (S) [14:00] 069 Images - 00 Animations - 1994 Words

Is a shared/same event, but some small individual interaction between MC and M&S
That's why we didn't count those images and words double because that would be simply fooling our fans, and we don't like those practices. We like to be as open as can be to our fans.
Transparency and honesty from a video game dev? What madness is this?! :WaitWhat:
(please never change)

Reactions: ttrreess and J..D

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
For M&S lvl 6 there is no new diary entries, is that a bug or is it intended?
Coming in 0.6.8

(July) : [Dev Build 0.6.8 ] Finishing M&S's level 6 content + Level up event.

M&S Level 6 Home Events.
M&S Level 6 School / Work Events.
M&S Level 6 Weekend / Date Events.
M&S Level 6 Shop Item Events.
M&S Level 6 Diary Pages.
M&S Level 6 Text Messages.
M&S Level 6 - Level 7 Main Event.
Or just look it up

Reactions: BuddhaOnaDiet

BuddhaOnaDiet

Oct 10, 2019
Coming in 0.6.8

(July) : [Dev Build 0.6.8 ] Finishing M&S's level 6 content + Level up event.

Or just look it up
Thanks. It just feels weird that the events are there but the diary entries are not, that's why I got slightly confused. The entries corresponding to the events that is.

Reactions: BloodyFace

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Thanks. It just feels weird that the events are there but the diary entries are not, that's why I got slightly confused. The entries corresponding to the events that is.
Yea ... it's better to wait for a complete level to be finished before updating. I know it's hard, but that's the best way to get it all done in one go.

jeannot99

Mar 10, 2020
hell, is it normal that diary deosn't fill in level 6? it allready doesn't in V 0.6.3 (sorry for my english i'm french)

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Things like
-Diary's, Spy-cams, texts and room items for in-home events for level 6 will be introduced in the last update of the cycle.
A long with
-Dialogue fixes, Image fixes and other stuff like that

(the clean-up/finish update)

Our goal is to do that in the 0.6.8 update like BloodyFace said above.

-
As for the save questions.
You guys do realize that there is a cheat function in-game so you literally can make your save-game however you want within seconds ;)

Siindr

Nov 14, 2019
Tr
Just download the PC version and play it with the app below. It's an app shared on our F95zone forum by the developer. It works perfectly. ;)
Renpy on Android

Right. Get the JoiPlayer + Renpy plugin. Install both and viola. You can also use his app to play rpg games on your android device as well ;)
Tried it, didnt work :( yes i got the plug in too

3.20 star(s) 107 Votes