Etherial

Jun 20, 2018
Does anyone happen to know what the devs use to make the images for this game? I've notices its the same models as Glassex and a few others, I've just been curious for awhile now what it is that they use.

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
BloodyFace Don´t know if it was mentioned here or on the discord somewhere, but (in my game) there is still the bug in Lauras story that the event at 9AM is not possible to see, as her appartment is blocked (stating blocked till 8PM) so there is no way to achieve it (was in the upade 0.10.9) other than that, i love the evolving stories of the side characters and enjoyed the 0.10.11 Update very much as Jane is my favourite side character. Thanks for all the great work JD-NaughtyAtticGaming
Good morning! Thank you for the report.
Unfortunately, I'm not able to replicate that issue, since Laura's Level 5 9AM event works as intended on my end.
It's weird that it broke in 0.10.9 for you, because that was an update including Suzie. <.<
(also tested her events, just in case, and found nothing wrong)
Does anyone happen to know what the devs use to make the images for this game? I've notices its the same models as Glassex and a few others, I've just been curious for awhile now what it is that they use.
Good morning! It's Honey Select 1 ;)

Suspicius III

Jan 31, 2023
I don't think that's possible due to them being video files.
I'll ask JD about it, but no promises, tho. ;)
ohh i "know" how it could work, maybe jot skipp vid by one click but push 25% of it with a click or jump 2 5 or whatever secounds... would it work? ;p and the magic word ;p PLEASE?

3.10 star(s) 111 Votes