BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
will this game have pregnancy?
Hey there :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There's also a Road Map for all the planned content and content, which is possible, but not set in stone yet - it's all explained in the post. :)

Spoiler Warning! Please don't click if unsure.

Reactions: Lightninja1101

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
10GB, then comes the Grandma to ruin the game.
She made the MC self conscious of what a D.. he was and thinking only with his D...
She should have been introduced in a different way, so I stopped playing until there's a remake, if ever.
I liked the game, the relationship was slow developing, but it looked like progress up until to that point.
Maybe they should just remove Grandma, she made it too uncomfortable in the beginning.
But the end result was the same, when they made it look like it was perfectly normal, which was worse.
We know the MC is a sicko, she didn't need to rub it in.
If there's no remake and nothings changed, I may wait until there's another 10GB to play it.
Maybe by then, the game will appeal more from just curiosity.

Reactions: juan palote

BDI

May 23, 2017
What use is the cheat to set Suzi relationship when it resets the game back to level 6 and loses everything after? (Of course you can gain it back but why even have it.)

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
I have started playing it in between making my own game and I like it. Was just a little surprised again regarding the size.
All good thx for explaining
Not being critical here, but part of the reason why it's so huge is that each expression change has a totally different image, even when it's the exact same expression as used earlier in the same label, maybe slightly more raised eyebrows in one of them if any difference, or a slight hue change in the blush, or raised upper lip as opposed to just calling that image again or using masks. It's a bit of unnecessary bloat from a technical standpoint but I don't know Boom's process, maybe reusing the same expressions with slight modifications in different image helps his process. But even then, there are masks, which is what most people do to prevent bloat if they want such minutiae in their expressiveness, which also have the added benefit of a go-to call that can be repeated even across labels.

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017

There's also a Road Map for all the planned content and content, which is possible, but not set in stone yet - it's all explained in the post. :)

thank yu so much,

Reactions: BloodyFace

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
What use is the cheat to set Suzi relationship when it resets the game back to level 6 and loses everything after? (Of course you can gain it back but why even have it.)
That's for people who cheated their way up.
When you don't play the original level-up event in which you meet Suzie, her relationship is not set properly.

But what do you mean with reset back to level 6?
I just tested it again - I keep my progress in level 7 after using the cheat.

Not being critical here, but part of the reason why it's so huge is that each expression change has a totally different image, even when it's the exact same expression as used earlier in the same label, maybe slightly more raised eyebrows in one of them if any difference, or a slight hue change in the blush, or raised upper lip as opposed to just calling that image again or using masks. It's a bit of unnecessary bloat from a technical standpoint but I don't know Boom's process, maybe reusing the same expressions with slight modifications in different image helps his process. But even then, there are masks, which is what most people do to prevent bloat if they want such minutiae in their expressiveness, which also have the added benefit of a go-to call that can be repeated even across labels.
I think JD is reusing some images, but I'm not too sure about it.
You could ask him in Discord what his process is exactly.

Unfortunately, I have no clue at all how HS works and what "masks" are, or how they prevent from bloating. xD

thank yu so much,
My pleasure :)

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
That's for people who cheated their way up.
When you don't play the original level-up event in which you meet Suzie, her relationship is not set properly.

But what do you mean with reset back to level 6?
I just tested it again - I keep my progress in level 7 after using the cheat.

I think JD is reusing some images, but I'm not too sure about it.
You could ask him in Discord what his process is exactly.

Unfortunately, I have no clue at all how HS works and what "masks" are, or how they prevent from bloating. xD

My pleasure :)
He's not reusing, he makes ever so slight changes that a lot of people would do using masks, which is you have a much smaller image that you place over the eyes/mouth/brows/cheeks to have expression changes without having to make an entire image each time your character's face changes. So instead of having 30 images with slight face changes, at 200kb each, you have 2 or 3 images at 200kb and 5-10 masks that can be used in combination that are 5-10kb each, drastically reducing the size of your project overall. Also if you're careful about positioning and consistent with lighting, you can use the same masks across various similar scenarios even if you're not using paperdolls or busts to represent your character's face changes.

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
when i see incest game, i alwyas wanted it to have more tag like cheating(the M cheat on her husband), netorare(don't mind my fetish #peace) and pregnancy. glad it has one of those(probably not netorare)

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
when i see incest game, i alwyas wanted it to have more tag like cheating(the M cheat on her husband), netorare(don't mind my fetish #peace) and pregnancy. glad it has one of those(probably not netorare)
There are quite a few games here with more varied scenarios, this is a much more romance-centric game than most incest offerings.

jakek

Apr 1, 2018
It's unfortunate that this game doesn't really have animated sex scenes with some basic sound effects. I love the concept of this game and everything. I hope more animations and sound effects along could be added. It would be make this game awesome.

Shas'O

Feb 3, 2018
Eager to try the game, but what's with the Marks & Spencer in the change log? (Ignore me if you don't understand the joke

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017

Is the road map still accurate tho? Like we should be having/starting to have intercourse with M&S right now, yes? And what about routes? Are Perverted Affection and Forced Affection fully scraped in favor of just Sweet?

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
yeh, but most of them are onhold or abandoned. like milfy city :(
You can try all of ICSTOR's other games if you haven't played them, there's also ICCreations, Beggar of Net, MiloHaze, Psychodelusional, Night City Productions, SerialNumberComics, BlueCat; there are quite a few devs that pair incest with non-vanilla preferences that I enjoy personally. Not all have pregnancy, but a lot of cheating/NTR/non-con/group sex type stuff for those of us who like that sort of thing. This game is catering to a very specific niche and it's best to approach this thread understanding that.

Is the road map still accurate tho? Like we should be having/starting to have intercourse with M&S right now, yes? And what about routes? Are Perverted Affection and Forced Affection fully scraped in favor of just Sweet?
EDIT: Yes there is full intercourse now. Research into Corruption might be picked up again soon, it's best to keep an eye out for that if you want a very similar premise with less vanilla themes. It's worth playing in it's current state IMO but it will be converted into Ren'Py and continued at some point.

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
It's unfortunate that this game doesn't really have animated sex scenes with some basic sound effects. I love the concept of this game and everything. I hope more animations and sound effects along could be added. It would be make this game awesome.
There are plenty of animations (over 220 to be exact), but yeah, no sound.
It's easy to miss them holding down CTRL - It'll just skip all animations as well.

The first penetration event takes place in the level-up event from L6 to L7.

In case Perverted Affection and Forced Affection are going to be a thing in the future be DLC's, which will need a complete overhaul of the game.
But as stated in the post, nothing is set in stone as of now. It all depends on player feedback in the future.

For now there will only be Sweet Affection until all the content is done for that route. (love/affection)
That's the main route that will be finished first.

3.20 star(s) 105 Votes