BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
I have just started playing this game. I need a hint on how to interact with Ms. Tyler. Please help.
There is a built-in "walkthrough" you can find here:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That said - Unfortunately, Miss Tyler's got a mistake in it. (it's not possible to reach 100% affection in level 1)

You can interact with Miss Tyler right away in College, but as cougs stated above - You're going to need M&S at level 5 and have played the following event: Level 5 - S - 5PM (17:00) - OPEN - to be able to level up Miss Tyler, which is possible after you've reached Level 6 with M&S.

In M&S Level 6 just visit Miss Tyler at 3PM (15:00) at College again.

You can check the Gallery (ESC - Gallery) to check which events you've already unlocked and which ones are missing.
That's possible for every single character in the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: jFrank000

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Is it me or the text lv7 for the sister doesn't save in the gallery ?
Hey there :)

Text messages, room items, and spy cams will be implemented at the end of the update cycle.
You can read about it in Boom's .

The text messages etc. you receive are the messages from affection level 6, which just function as placeholders.
Just like the rest of level 7, which has not been replaced by new content yet.

Check to find out the hours which are going to be replaced in the upcoming update.

Reactions: DA22

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
bruh the scenes are so slow and just press space and the scene is over you didn't see shit
Hey :)

It's a game with slow progression due to its affection/love based nature.
Yes, they will eventually get there, but it takes time.

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Sneak-Peek #5 for update 0.7.3
#sneak-peeks
Roadmap for update 0.7.3
on Patreon

Release Dates:

Tier 3 Patrons - April 30th (official)
Tier 2 Patrons - May 7th
Tier 1 Patron/Public - May 14th

Just a quick Info:
BA-Games is now on as well :)

Reactions: PaxHadrian17

Exodus19

Oct 2, 2019
Honestly....This is a fantastic game with a very nice deviation from most games on here (its a slow burn with a beautiful and romantic atmosphere). Its obviously a labor of love from the devs but I just wanted to offer a few thoughts....

Please for the love of everything STOP with the repeat dialogue! What I mean is...if I hear "well only if your comfortable" or "is it ok if I..." after doing almost every sexual thing imaginable.....well that almost made me stop playing. I understand the importance of consent and how the relationships have developed but its become beyond ridiculous. I really like that the MC is a real gentleman but its become so insane at this point (lvl 7 love). Its just not how any relationship works at this point. Couples NEVER act like that and its become stupid and tedious dialogue at this point.

I truly like this game and I am not trying to be an ass but PLEASE enough is enough with that! Both M&S have showed they are so happy with the MC and love him and will do anything to be with him and vice versa, So why at this late level is he still hesitant or asking for permission (even shocked) to get a kiss?

I really am not trying to be harsh here but look at how many times the word "uncomfortable" is used and how it breaks the flow of things. I am so glad to have this game and thankful to the devs but I am not exaggerating when I say this dialogue almost made me delete the game after level 5 love.

I know my opinion probably means nothing and thats ok but hopefully someone takes this in to account.

I truly enjoy how this game has progressed but trepidation and totally unneeded flowery dialogue has really started to detract from the game :(

Reactions: BloodyFace

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Honestly....This is a fantastic game with a very nice deviation from most games on here (its a slow burn with a beautiful and romantic atmosphere). Its obviously a labor of love from the devs but I just wanted to offer a few thoughts....

Please for the love of everything STOP with the repeat dialogue! What I mean is...if I hear "well only if your comfortable" or "is it ok if I..." after doing almost every sexual thing imaginable.....well that almost made me stop playing. I understand the importance of consent and how the relationships have developed but its become beyond ridiculous. I really like that the MC is a real gentleman but its become so insane at this point (lvl 7 love). Its just not how any relationship works at this point. Couples NEVER act like that and its become stupid and tedious dialogue at this point.

I truly like this game and I am not trying to be an ass but PLEASE enough is enough with that! Both M&S have showed they are so happy with the MC and love him and will do anything to be with him and vice versa, So why at this late level is he still hesitant or asking for permission (even shocked) to get a kiss?

I really am not trying to be harsh here but look at how many times the word "uncomfortable" is used and how it breaks the flow of things. I am so glad to have this game and thankful to the devs but I am not exaggerating when I say this dialogue almost made me delete the game after level 5 love.

I know my opinion probably means nothing and thats ok but hopefully someone takes this in to account.

I truly enjoy how this game has progressed but trepidation and totally unneeded flowery dialogue has really started to detract from the game :(

J..D made a post here telling someone that he's going to overhaul the text to some degree in the future (while pumping out the usual updates.)

He acknowledges that he went a bit overboard with some phrases.
But I don't know what exactly he's going to change 'tho.
Guess we'll have to wait and see.

The "comfy-talk" got less in level 7 - But there's still some in there. (real level 7 content - keep in mind that there's still level 6 content as placeholder in there)
It just shows the respect the characters have for each other. (just my opinion on the matter)

You're always welcome to share your opinion in our if you want to.
That's probably the easiest way to get it to the team.

But I'm going to bring it to J..D's attention as well to make sure that your voice will be heard.
It may take a few days since the last days of a month are always a bit stressful due to an upcoming update.
I obviously can't promise that it's going to change - That's totally up to J..D.
But as I said... I feel like it got way less in the last couple updates already. (again... just my opinion)

Exodus19

Oct 2, 2019

J..D made a post here telling someone that he's going to overhaul the text to some degree in the future (while pumping out the usual updates.)

He acknowledges that he went a bit overboard with some phrases.
But I don't know what exactly he's going to change 'tho.
Guess we'll have to wait and see.

The "comfy-talk" got less in level 7 - But there's still some in there. (real level 7 content - keep in mind that there's still level 6 content as placeholder in there)
It just shows the respect the characters have for each other. (just my opinion on the matter)

You're always welcome to share your opinion in our if you want to.
That's probably the easiest way to get it to the team.

But I'm going to bring it to J..D's attention as well to make sure that your voice will be heard.
It may take a few days since the last days of a month are always a bit stressful due to an upcoming update.
I obviously can't promise that it's going to change - That's totally up to J..D.
But as I said... I feel like it got way less in the last couple updates already. (again... just my opinion)
Thank you so much for your response. I really didn't want to come across as an over critical asshole. I really enjoy this game and want nothing but the best for everyone involved and the fans. This game really held my attention and I really could feel the emotion and work put into it.

I just got frustrated when reading dialogue at later levels that tended to repeat ad nauseum and truly started to despise the word "uncomfortable".

As you pointed out, lvl 7 did see a decline in this kinda speech but it was still present, which would have been totally fine if it wasn't so saturated in previous levels.

I just wanted to say I really appreciate all your efforts and don't want to be overly critical or nit picky. I did some writing work (way) in the past for various things and I know how it feels to have criticism leveled in a negative/unproductive way.

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Is the latest version not supported on Android version 5.0?

Unfortunately, I can't really tell you which versions are supported.
I think I've tested that version on my Android 8 Tablet, but that's about it.

You can ask in as well if someone has it running on Android 5 'tho.

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Roadmap for upcoming update 0.7.4
Roadmap on Patreon
on Patreon
Not updated yet.

Release Dates:

Tier 3 Patrons - May 31st (official)
Tier 2 Patrons - June 7th
Tier 1 Patron/Public - June 14th

Just a quick Info:
BA-Games is now on as well :)

Shark_inA-chiar

Sep 22, 2020
I am normal not one for story too much that said i have got to say the diary is a genius touch it adds more then just watching little boring scenes it adds a great flavor to the story bits that i love a lot more when adding scene together

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
What does "in development mean?"
Does it mean I am done with that character in this update?
If that is so, those character's stories were a lot more interesting than what happens at home.
I don't know which level I have to reach for a better story at home.
I like all those bad guys path, father, brother, boyfriend, gang or as I call it, "the Evil Path".
Can't wait to see how the MC takes care of them all and stops being so weak.
He needs to go to the gym or something to give this story more hope.
It takes a lot of doing to raise the relationships to the max or reach a new level.
I wonder which level, you finally get to see some real action?
Good game, good story, good game play, it could also use a good proofreader, message me if interested.

3.20 star(s) 107 Votes