Jay82

Oct 4, 2017
Well I voice my opinion because I can and because I know you can do better and you ain't doing it, this game is a shame compared to the first game.

My suspicion is that you are trying to delay the process of this game because you are milking the useful idiots that pay for this, you lost your touch, your first game was better and you are just making this so slow and stupid on purpose because you are farming money.
No Dude. Just no. On basically everything you wrote. (n)

Vain FreeLand

Apr 3, 2021
Well, I dont defend this game but if u wanna see real MONEY MILKERS LIARS, go search AORRTA and LUST AND PASSION

those 2 developers fucked few of my friends and because of those dishonest particular devs, the others suffers too.

At least this dude upload within a month or maximum 2 months off. Those others MILK like half of fucking year. It is bad for sites and marketing in global all around.

Couple of liars spoiling the market for good ones too.

Reactions: Jay82

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Well I voice my opinion because I can and because I know you can do better and you ain't doing it, this game is a shame compared to the first game.

My suspicion is that you are trying to delay the process of this game because you are milking the useful idiots that pay for this, you lost your touch, your first game was better and you are just making this so slow and stupid on purpose because you are farming money.
I think they're talking about Research into Corruption, which had much higher quality in terms of colloquial writing, but was a bit more irreverent/less sappy. I'm not 100% on the timeline, but that game I think was originally developed by Boomatica, then taken over at some point early in the development by DrSmith, so I'm not sure how much of the tone of the story belongs to who, and then it was abandoned and I think will be taken over by Dark Coven, who currently works with Nun Ya if you want to get a sense of their writing style.

I've been told the writing in this game improves at higher levels; I got to about the end of level 5/beginning of level 6 with I think 20 or so hours while reading almost every single line without skipping and frankly it got insufferable so I've not touched it for a few months. I want to get back into it so I can write a review giving what I think will be a fair take. I was disappointed by the shift in tone switching from RIC to this, but that's a subjective take and I would never knock points off a game for that; the writing style is infinitely more of a disappointment--the speech is somewhat similar but the verbal ticks in this game are greatly increased, there's less snarky humor, and the repetitiveness is honestly headache inducing at times. But the core of what's there is good so I do want to keep up with the game until it's done.
I didn't play Research into Corruption so I can't compare them, but personally I really like this one.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Just finished 0.7.2 and always I really enjoyed it. The stuff with the grandmother is pretty sad though, but I am sure she will get better.

Reactions: BloodyFace

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
Guys I´m new in this game and I want to know where can I find a walkthrough?

Also, Do I need to go forward with every girl and woman or can I just choose to whom I really want to be with?

Greetings

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Guys I´m new in this game and I want to know where can I find a walkthrough?

Also, Do I need to go forward with every girl and woman or can I just choose to whom I really want to be with?

Greetings
Hey there, welcome to Sweet Affection :)

There are built-in hints you can find here:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To your other question:

M&S are obviously the main characters of the game - Both of them need to be at 100% affection to be able to progress in levels. There's no way around that.

You will get introduced to side characters while playing certain M&S events, but you don't have to progress their content if you don't want to. It's totally up to you which side character you want to progress with.

Reactions: Steppen Wolf

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
Hey there, welcome to Sweet Affection :)

There are built-in hints you can find here:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To your other question:

M&S are obviously the main characters of the game - Both of them need to be at 100% affection to be able to progress in levels. There's no way around that.

You will get introduced to side characters while playing certain M&S events, but you don't have to progress their content if you don't want to. It's totally up to you which side character you want to progress with.
Thanks for answering.

So, if I understood correct, I´, obligated to go with M & S (both only), but it doesn´t matter other characters, in order to progress through the game.

You mentioned about 100% affection... If I use the cheat system only to increase that level of affection on M or S, that means I won´t be to watch every single scene with M & S from the very beginning?

I´m asking because another game called "Corruption" has that problem: if you use a cheating system to early, you will not watch the first scenes, because of the faster increased lust points.

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Thanks for answering.

So, if I understood correct, I´, obligated to go with M & S (both only), but it doesn´t matter other characters, in order to progress through the game.

You mentioned about 100% affection... If I use the cheat system only to increase that level of affection on M or S, that means I won´t be to watch every single scene with M & S from the very beginning?

I´m asking because another game called "Corruption" has that problem: if you use a cheating system to early, you will not watch the first scenes, because of the faster increased lust points.
Yes, only M&S are mandatory to be able to progress.

Further, you're able to play all the events at 100% affection.
The 100% and some mandatory events (hints in walkthrough) are just needed to trigger the level up event.
You don't have to play the level up event right away either if you have events left you want to finish first.

So, it's totally up to you when you're going to progress.

Randeza

May 16, 2018
The dear players and the other information needs to be added to the main page.................................................................It was so easy to find that information:rolleyes:

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
The dear players and the other information needs to be added to the main page.................................................................It was so easy to find that information:rolleyes:
I'm sorry, my brain is not functioning properly today. (weekend mode)

What information you're talking about exactly?

BrytiPlays

Dec 27, 2019
What difference is there between the high and low quality versions? And if I get the high quality later on can I use the same save?

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
What difference is there between the high and low quality versions? And if I get the high quality later on can I use the same save?
One has better graphics (high quality) than the other (low quality). It has no more differences that I know of.

About the second question, I'm not sure. But I think it could.

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Hey there :)

As already stated above; the quality of the images, videos and music are lower.
It's not that noticeable on a FullHD screen, but quite significant on higher resolution screens.

Your saves are universal - You can use them in both versions. (LQ/HQ)

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
Yes, only M&S are mandatory to be able to progress.

Further, you're able to play all the events at 100% affection.
The 100% and some mandatory events (hints in walkthrough) are just needed to trigger the level up event.
You don't have to play the level up event right away either if you have events left you want to finish first.

So, it's totally up to you when you're going to progress.
Hi Pal,

I think I made a mistake, because I didn´t follow the whole advise you already gave me.

I just followed the path with mom, and the result was neither the date´s scene with her nor the couch´s scene with the 3 of them wearing underwear were triggered.

Therefore, I assume that the only way to trigger every single scene (from mom) until the last scene before change the level (in this case, from level 1 to 2), is going forward with mom and sis at the same time, right?

Greetings

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Hi Pal,

I think I made a mistake, because I didn´t follow the whole advise you already gave me.

I just followed the path with mom, and the result was neither the date´s scene with her nor the couch´s scene with the 3 of them wearing underwear were triggered.

Therefore, I assume that the only way to trigger every single scene (from mom) until the last scene before change the level (in this case, from level 1 to 2), is going forward with mom and sis at the same time, right?

Greetings
Hey there :)

There are some mandatory events in each level, which need to be completed first - for both M&S.

Those mandatory events are:
Date Night at the Weekend - Lingerie Events - Cosplay Events (depends on the level you're in)

Hints should show in the hint system like - Go to the shop and buy a certain item.

After all of that is done, you will be able to trigger the "Movie Night" at dinner.
All the other events are not mandatory. Important is to reach 100% Affection with both of them.

That's basically it.
No need to play side characters or non-mandatory events - But you will always level up M&S at the same time.
There's no way around. And no, it's not always all three of them at the same time.

Edit: To clarify - The level-up event will always include all of them, but not always at the same time. ^^

Last edited:

Mee&Mee

Apr 23, 2020
I like this game (at least the story) the characters are not that bad, but, the fact that you know at what time everything happens (same time at the same place, same hour) and lack of differents locations (add secret events, do not tell me where is going to happen everything, add items) makes me regret about all the time I was clicking just to advance in time and see the next picture, If you can improve that this game would be great...

bagodoughnuts

Jan 7, 2018
I love the story. The grind takes the pleasure out of it. Maybe the DV could make a VN to go alongside the Game.
It would be nice if the MC were taller than his "landlady".
Everything else is amazing.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 107 Votes