母娘蜜猟

Feb 16, 2020
Sneak-Peek #3 for update 0.7.3
#sneak-peeks
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Roadmap for update 0.7.3
on Patreon

Release Dates:

Tier 3 Patrons - April 30th (official)
Tier 2 Patrons - May 7th
Tier 1 Patron/Public - May 14th​
Man, when are they gonna start to share a kiss :confused:

Reactions: Mihoyo_Nobble

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Man, when are they gonna start to share a kiss :confused:
Sorry, something like that I can not answer - Simply because I don't know.
But you can take a look in the . <- (Spoiler Warning!)

There are some information on what's going to happen in each build cycle.
Just a brief overview, not every single update is written down there.

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
Hey there :)

There are some mandatory events in each level, which need to be completed first - for both M&S.

Those mandatory events are:
Date Night at the Weekend - Lingerie Events - Cosplay Events (depends on the level you're in)

Hints should show in the hint system like - Go to the shop and buy a certain item.

After all of that is done, you will be able to trigger the "Movie Night" at dinner.
All the other events are not mandatory. Important is to reach 100% Affection with both of them.

That's basically it.
No need to play side characters or non-mandatory events - But you will always level up M&S at the same time.
There's no way around. And no, it's not always all three of them at the same time.

Edit: To clarify - The level-up event will always include all of them, but not always at the same time. ^^
Thanks again Pal,

I´m going to forward with sis´s daily events now, until I equal with mom points.

Reactions: BloodyFace

weretiger

Apr 24, 2020
This game would be as a visual novel extremly nice. Instead it is at the moment a boring sandbox game with far too many repetitive crap which makes the game extreme boring. There are far better solutions to build up a slow development of a relationship then doing similar clicks all over again, only to see a super slow progress of the story.

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
I like this game (at least the story) the characters are not that bad, but, the fact that you know at what time everything happens (same time at the same place, same hour) and lack of differents locations (add secret events, do not tell me where is going to happen everything, add items) makes me regret about all the time I was clicking just to advance in time and see the next picture, If you can improve that this game would be great...
This game would be as a visual novel extremly nice. Instead it is at the moment a boring sandbox game with far too many repetitive crap which makes the game extreme boring. There are far better solutions to build up a slow development of a relationship then doing similar clicks all over again, only to see a super slow progress of the story.

I totally understand that not everybody is a fan of sandbox games.
The way SA progresses is fine in my opinion. Since you don't have to repeat one event over and over again.
It will always be a new one once leveling up.

It's not like you have to repeat a single event like 10 times to gain something.
No, you play it once and that's it.

But that's all subjective. Like I said, I understand that not everybody likes it. :)

There is going to be a slight overhaul however as JD stated here.
But that's mainly to get rid of grammar issues and phrases he went "a bit overboard" with. (his words, not mine) :D
The content itself will stay untouched.

But as you can see in the latest updates, there's going to be more and more side character content, which is a good way to opt out once in a while from "home."

Rintal

May 6, 2017
OMG! Too much text! I mean, very very very too much! An incredible amount of empty, vanilla text! I clicked with the spacebar and the mouse at the same time, for several minutes, to view one scene. It's horrible.

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
would any one share full save?

You don't need a full save.

Just start a new game - skip the intro and the tutorial.

Once you're in the map overview hit ESC and click on "Cheats" - In there, you can set up your affection level, unlock gallery/text messages/cams/diaries - give you all items from previous levels and money as needed.

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Sneak-Peek #4 for update 0.7.3
#sneak-peeks
Roadmap for update 0.7.3
on Patreon

Release Dates:

Tier 2 Patrons - May 7th

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Sneak-Peek #4 for update 0.7.3
#sneak-peeks
Roadmap for update 0.7.3
on Patreon

Release Dates:

Tier 2 Patrons - May 7th
Trying to hold of till whole of level 7 content will be in, even if will be a while. You are not making it easier. :p

• Haha
Reactions: BloodyFace

Stever2423

Jul 14, 2018
I have been following this game for a long time, and waited with breath bated for the latest releases. However I am totally disapointed with the last few releases. As with one of the other users a few posts ago WHAT'S WITH THE TEXT!!!!!!! What is the point of having to click through god knows how many blocks of tedious, mostly meaningless, text to progress not realy one iota in the story! I won't be following this any more.

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
I have been following this game for a long time, and waited with breath bated for the latest releases. However I am totally disapointed with the last few releases. As with one of the other users a few posts ago WHAT'S WITH THE TEXT!!!!!!! What is the point of having to click through god knows how many blocks of tedious, mostly meaningless, text to progress not realy one iota in the story! I won't be following this any more.
There's a universal reply from J..D I like to link.

You can find it here if you're interested?!

There's nothing I could possibly say to change your mind since it's your opinion on the matter.
I totally respect that, but I'd appreciate it if you take a couple of minutes to read JD's post.

Cheers :)

Reactions: DA22

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
I have just started playing this game. I need a hint on how to interact with Ms. Tyler. Please help.
There is a built-in "walkthrough" you can find here:
That said - Unfortunately, Miss Tyler's got a mistake in it. (it's not possible to reach 100% affection in level 1)

You can interact with Miss Tyler right away in College, but as cougs stated above - You're going to need M&S at level 5 and have played the following event: Level 5 - S - 5PM (17:00) - OPEN - to be able to level up Miss Tyler, which is possible after you've reached Level 6 with M&S.

In M&S Level 6 just visit Miss Tyler at 3PM (15:00) at College again.

You can check the Gallery (ESC - Gallery) to check which events you've already unlocked and which ones are missing.
That's possible for every single character in the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: jFrank000
3.20 star(s) 107 Votes