wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
I did buy all the stuff from ther store,
Sorry I have restored the original rpy files of the rooms that I had replaced with the bugfix ones and now it works.
I was able to get it to trigger in mine by just buying all of the cosplay outfits, but only got one scene with the outfits, to see the others it would seem I would have to do a restart of the game starting from level one affection with the house mates.

Going back into the previous changelogs it seems he likes to add events from level one in the game to the current level of the game, this is kind of bad practice for a game causing the players to constantly go back and replay to view the scenes.

It seems the game is designed to not trigger scenes from previous affection levels when the dev adds something in those levels.
And, it seems the majority of this update is just the cosplay outfits from level 1 to 5, so if you don't want to go back and start over there is just he boutique scenes and one cosplay scene for each and the lingerie scene for each you can play.

Reactions: deviant9

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Now we are told to start over, someone could have said something on download page.
just for once I would like a Dev to complete there design for a game and then stick with it except for content, animation update etc. so that it doesn't screw our saves and wast time.
We appriciate the work, just wish Devs would approach it differently, there are several games I play that update perfectly, they continue the story ,fun and the same save.
I'm not a developer, producer of game products and maybe this isn't possible but I can dream.
It's right there on ... i mean you don't even have to pay to get that information.

Vrijgeest what do you mean with "same map"? You need to download Part 1 and 2 of HQ or the single LQ download if you wanna play in low quality or due to bad internet.
HQ Part 1 and 2 have to stay together in a folder or you have to manually search for it after Part 1 is finished unpacking. If they are in the same folder it'll unpack on its own.

cougs

Sep 18, 2019
I bought all outfits and did all the requirements to unlock the next movie night but nothing happens, it keeps telling me what requirements i need to unlock the next level. Or is the next level still not done yet?

Hammer120

Jun 4, 2019
It seems the Cosplay event has been added to start from level one of the game, been digging through the code to sort out why it wasn't working for me. If you go back through the different levels in the dairy you can now see, at least for me, a lot of the events I previously unlocked are now locked again on the previous levels.

It seems he did a minor overhaul of the game. You can go back and redo it if you want, it's up to you. If you want to Cosplay to unlock just go to the store and buy all of the outfits, or just buy the last one in the list if you have played to the last update.

It sucks, will take a couple of hours in a game like this just to get back to where you were before this update.
If you just update but DO NOT use bug repair file game seems to be working form me now that I removed those lets hope

Hammer120

Jun 4, 2019
I also tried to start again but I don't know how to do it ... I bought the only 2 clothes available in the shop but it doesn't unlock ...
if you used the bug fix file it will not unlock , it is for wrong version number, didn't see that version # for fix even listed, so how was I to know that.

Last edited:

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Thanks for the info, however I just checked the download page where I got those fixes from F95 and no where does it say that or give any reference to ver# for the fixs
I know ... maybe BaasB is going to add a version number to the Bugfix DL though. If we ask nicely :D

cougs

Sep 18, 2019
Am I missing something, or do I still have no penetration with my mother and sister?
No nothing yet and probably won't be anything like that yet, the dev post a timeline some pages back on what is coming in the next updates.

ShabbyCrabby

Sep 17, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But it's completely optional. You have plenty of routes to go down and anyway that's when the game is completed which will be a while, I don't follow this dev very often so I don't know how often releases are.

But your choice at the end of the day.

Stefano2426

Dec 14, 2017
Can you please give me a hint on how to get the level 6? Used a previous save and it all worked for the cosplay but just all stays in level 5.....Thanks!

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
Even if it's optional, I prefer to stop, I can't tolerate NTR, it may be childish, but for me it ruins the game.
interesting-tell-me-5bf229.jpg

Haha, we dont care. If you dont like it, then stop playing this. Absolutely nobody is forcing you to play this.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Even if it's optional, I prefer to stop, I can't tolerate NTR, it may be childish, but for me it ruins the game.
It doesn't ruin the game if you never see it in the game and you won't see it in the game if you don't do what triggers it, hence optional. Your call, though.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
So if I want to see everything, I only have to start it from the beginning, again. Ugh. I do love this game, but every time something like this is pulled of, it becomes harder and harder.

Reactions: Banish

a1ans

Mar 18, 2019
when i try to downloade part one, this message appears "
you need to have the follow volume to continue extraction.

Insert af dish with this colume and press ok, to try again or press cancel to break extraction. " .

i have plenty of room on my ssd.

Unreal Bober

Nov 16, 2018
when i try to downloade part one, this message appears "
you need to have the follow volume to continue extraction.

Insert af dish with this colume and press ok, to try again or press cancel to break extraction. " .

i have plenty of room on my ssd.
my guess you need part1 and part2 in one place than open part 1 with context menu 7.zip click extract here. maybe

3.20 star(s) 105 Votes