BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Sneak-Peek #2 for update 0.10.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Roadmap for update 0.10.5

Progress Report: Week 10 (Mar 10) on

Discord!

:) Feel free to join! :)

Build 0.10.4 has been released to Public

Release Dates 0.10.5 (In development):

Tier 3 /
March 31 (official)

Tier 2 - April 7 | Tier 1 / Public - April 14

Last edited:

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Please set the gofile folder(s) to public. Atm they are private.
Fixed. :)

Not sure how that happened because all the links have been downloaded plenty of times.

Last edited:
Reactions: rudy007

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Please set the gofile folder(s) to public. Atm they are private.
Good to hear. Gofile is about the only one that's usable for me. Mega has a size limitation, Gdrive is always overloaded, Pixeldrain also has a size limitation (after 5Gb the download speed goes to snail speed), and MixDrop is snail speed from the start (it takes around 1 hour and 30 minutes to download the file, while I have a fast speed internet connection).

Sure - I will be the first one to admit it's a luxury problem, but it would be nice to at least have to wait a little less than 1 hour 30 minutes.
GOFILE links have been fixed :)

Sorry for the inconvenience, folks.

ghostch15

Mar 22, 2018
i think i broke my game lol i last played 0.10.2HQ but i did update to 0.10.3HQ was just to busy to get into it, i updated to 0.10.4HQ (game splash screen says 0.10.4)but the blue messenger icon in game (for hints) shows everyone as in development
like i completed this vs.

MAD6999

Nov 21, 2021
I have been wanting to try this game for a long time. Just one question, I read lesbian content on the labels, is it optional or mandatory?

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
I have been wanting to try this game for a long time. Just one question, I read lesbian content on the labels, is it optional or mandatory?
Not avoidable since it also happens within the main cast.
You can skip side characters, but not the main plot. ;)

MC is always part of it. There is no behind the back kinda thing.

Juani97

May 3, 2017
I you have a shitty PC in 2024 that's a "you-problem". Get a job, earn money and buy a better one.
No dev is required to meet your standards.
Also the game isn't done yet.
Of course, don't even think about third world country people that cannot afford a nice PC because they can barely afford to put food on the table. Nice.

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
Of course, don't even think about third world country people that cannot afford a nice PC because they can barely afford to put food on the table. Nice.
All versions of the game are compressed with originals being 50GB+ more now as that number was given a few updates ago from the dev. F95 compressors have already tried they couldn't even understand how the dev got them that small.

One thing good about this game is that it runs well on poor "hardware" as almost everything is full images. Only place I notice issues running on my "lower end" LP on power save is the main map, but I think that is caused by the clouds and alpha transparencies.

Dev has done what they can to accommodate anything more will take away from the game they wanted to create in turn killing there motivation.

Juani97

May 3, 2017
All versions of the game are compressed with originals being 50GB+ more now as that number was given a few updates ago from the dev. F95 compressors have already tried they couldn't even understand how the dev got them that small.

One thing good about this game is that it runs well on poor "hardware" as almost everything is full images. Only place I notice issues running on my "lower end" LP on power save is the main map, but I think that is caused by the clouds and alpha transparencies.

Dev has done what they can to accommodate anything more will take away from the game they wanted to create in turn killing there motivation.
I know, in my previous post i say I understand the size, I just didn't understand the ammount of characters making the game so huge, the dev also said that it kinda was a mistake making so many characters but now that he made them he has to give them the right content. I'm just responding to the guy saying that if you have a crappy computer in 2024 is your fault, such insensitive first world talk.

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
someone has the older version with spy cams? with a save or a gallery with the images.
If you have the latest version and only want the images/video clips, they're located in:
SweetAffection Main Folder -> \game\Overview\Camera

Better save them before there is enough time to remove them entirely. ;)

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Sneak-Peek #3 for update 0.10.5

Roadmap for update 0.10.5

Progress Report: Week 11 (Mar 17) on

Discord!

:) Feel free to join! :)

Build 0.10.4 has been released to Public

Release Dates 0.10.5 (In development):

Tier 3 /
March 31 (official)

Tier 2 - April 7 | Tier 1 / Public - April 14

3.20 star(s) 105 Votes