wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
Boomatica can I make a suggestion to you for your game going forward? Beings the game is still in development and you will be adding content that might add to points where the user has already played past, instead of coding a label for each level of the relationship, have one label that will check at what relationship the user is at and act accordingly based upon that so the user wouldn't have to restart the game to see the new content. You could do this for level 6 and above beings this is not in the game yet.

I was able to see the new stuff by digging through the code and using the jump command in the console. I only had to change the relationship level of the Mom to do this only, just because the first two cosplay events required this, the sis I did all of the events without changing the relationship level, so you can kind of do this already with the code you have, but you have individual labels for each level of the relationship instead of having one label for lets say the mother at 9, you have 5 right now.

It would required an extra counter variable to see where the user is in the sequence of the new event, but it can be done without having the user restart the game to see the new content if you want to add an event in the future. It won't make much sense to where the user is in relation to the level they are at now, but at least the user could see all of the new scenes instead of having to restart the game.

For example for the cosplay event:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This would make each label for that time of day quite large, but would also allow you to add events in the future development of the game giving you more leeway if you want to add a chain of events in the future, and would not require players to start the game from scratch to see them.

Just something for you to think about.

Reactions: Asuna. and rick87

BDI

May 23, 2017
Cosplay level 1 - 5
lingerie level 5
I have started with a new game and worked it up to level 6--have run the cosplay and lingerie three times and am still getting the needs after eating.Is this a bug or does it stop at level 6? Also there is a notice that the level 1 content for Donna and Rose will be added in update 0.6.4, now this is in version o.6.5--Why?

Hammer120

Jun 4, 2019
Still don't understand installation:mad:
Put both downloads in a single folder.
Name that folder whatever name you want, unzip first archive and second is done automatically, during the process, you will have one folder 4.? gigs. If you add file one and file two it adds up to approx the new folder. all you need is that new folder

cougs

Sep 18, 2019
I have started with a new game and worked it up to level 6--have run the cosplay and lingerie three times and am still getting the needs after eating.Is this a bug or does it stop at level 6? Also there is a notice that the level 1 content for Donna and Rose will be added in update 0.6.4, now this is in version o.6.5--Why?
The game stops at level 6, level 7 hasn't been implemented yet and won't be for at least a few more updates.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Boomatica
A couple things.

- The neighbors house says content to be added in 6.4, should probably remove that.
- Level 5 S doesn't have a sleepwear option in the store. Just blank. So you can't advance to level 6

Last edited:

cougs

Sep 18, 2019
Boomatica
A couple things.

- The neighbors house says content to be added in 6.4, should probably remove that.
- Level 5 S doesn't have a sleepwear option in the store. Just blank. So you can't advance to level 6
I have the same regarding the store, most categories except Halloween and Sleepwear is blank.

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
I have the same regarding the store, most categories except Halloween and Sleepwear is blank.
Halloween and Sleepwear is the only category for now that has items.

We thought about just implementing dozens of items already in the store so people could see what will be implemented in the future.
But we decided against that because we want people to be able to interact/play with what they see.

And don't run into a "Not implemented yet" clicking on every item.

More items will be added in the store during the development of this game.
(For main characters M&S, but also for the side character)
So expect a lot of items in the end :)

Jan 28, 2018
Just a very small thing:
When you go in the store for the first time, there is a small spelling error:

I guess it should say: "..a online store?"
1588533586316.png

"..start to talk"
1588533908900.png

I guess this section needs a little bit more spellchecking.
Looking forward to the next updates!

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
where do i change event levels like the cosplay one?
hi i got the affection of mom/sis to 100 procent how do i get the cosplay event?
You need to buy the items at the store ( on the map, between their house and the school) and then give it to them at 9 and 10PM.

Its an option that shows up like the "Peep, Knock, Open" when you click their doors.

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
You need to buy the items at the store ( on the map, between their house and the school) and then give it to them at 9 and 10PM.

Its an option that shows up like the "Peep, Knock, Open" when you click their doors.
yep the option doesn't shop up
1588539935976.png
1588539993309.png

Last edited:

peixe751

Jul 7, 2017
so, does the game still have that problem that you need to play it from the start whenever there is an update?

Shaman Zuma

Aug 20, 2019
I'm glad that a new update has come out, but who the hell put their hands in the game? Now I can't even get past the first level because of those reqs, and I don't want to use cheatings, that's not good.

3.20 star(s) 107 Votes