Black Mamba24

Oct 7, 2018
Question:

The links say the game is at 6.5, but when I play it says the level 1 content for Donna and Rose will be added in 6.4, am I missing something here, or do I just need to progress further in the game with Rose? I think I'm only at like 35 or so affection with her.
Please man just learn to read a few posts back because the answer is there already . It is literally taking you more time to post your question instead of reading the answer

Reactions: cougs and Di.Vil

Andrewwood

Aug 7, 2019
I've read the installation steps (several times) have down loaded both parts 1 and 2 as rar 2.44gb and 1.67gb extracted part 1 I just get the part1 file with another zip file inside and when I try to extract it message states unable to extract files needed. the same is true when you extract part 2rar file both have different size zip files inside the program file. I've removed all my game files and saves, no change have attempted this several times. How would part 1 automatically extract part 2 if they are separate distinct files on your drive, after they are down loaded?

jeannot99

Mar 10, 2020
Hello, I would like to report a bug in Gallery. I can see every event for all characters in level 1 but when i try to look level 2 event application crash (not for mom and sys but all other characters).

Reactions: J..D

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Hello, I would like to report a bug in Gallery. I can see every event for all characters in level 1 but when i try to look level 2 event application crash (not for mom and sys but all other characters).
Thanks for reporting :)

Reactions: jeannot99

LeFapman

Oct 29, 2018
Hi! Any walkthrough yet? I can't seem to level up M and S, they are still at level 1. Got them to 100/100, did all their diary events, message events, and weekend but nothing happens when I talk to them

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Hi! Any walkthrough yet? I can't seem to level up M and S, they are still at level 1. Got them to 100/100, did all their diary events, message events, and weekend but nothing happens when I talk to them
you need to buy their outfits at the store, it's on the map between their house and the school.

Or you need to talk to them during dinner, when they're sitting at the table.

Reactions: LeFapman

Tenshi347

May 12, 2020
you have to have dinner with them and it gives you a new option to hang out with them thats how to level up every time
and theres the cosplay events that you need to do as well

Reactions: LeFapman

Mihoyo_Nobble

Mar 25, 2019
"Characters added :
- Laura
- ??? <- content will be linked with Laura, no sexual content for this character for obvious reasons... you'll see what I mean when you meet her. "

When will we get sexual content for Laura, just because she's single and raising her niece doesn't mean she can't have sexual content. Obviously it will be situations where the niece isn't around (like in the shop while the niece is at school) but speaking as a single parent just because you're raising a child doesn't mean you don't have emotional or sexual needs, you just have to be more cautious. Laura is beautifully modelled and it would be a shame not to have any sexual content for her.

MrHanni

Feb 19, 2019
"Characters added :
- Laura
- ??? <- content will be linked with Laura, no sexual content for this character for obvious reasons... you'll see what I mean when you meet her. "

When will we get sexual content for Laura, just because she's single and raising her niece doesn't mean she can't have sexual content. Obviously it will be situations where the niece isn't around (like in the shop while the niece is at school) but speaking as a single parent just because you're raising a child doesn't mean you don't have emotional or sexual needs, you just have to be more cautious. Laura is beautifully modelled and it would be a shame not to have any sexual content for her.
I'm 200% sure the niece was meant with 'no sexual content' :ROFLMAO:. We surely get content with Laura

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
"Characters added :
- Laura

Like MrHanni says above me.

With no sexual content we mean that there won't be any sexual content for/with Gina.
(For obvious reasons)

Laura will be a romanceable character, 100% :)

Reactions: Mihoyo_Nobble
3.20 star(s) 107 Votes