Elmenano

May 19, 2020
est-il possible de faire monter de niveau après le niveau 6 pour S et M? (Je n'arrive pas pourtant j'ai tout essayer)

jeannot99

Mar 10, 2020
est-il possible de faire monter de niveau après le niveau 6 pour S et M? (Je n'arrive pas pourtant j'ai tout essayer)
il n'y a rien pour le momment apres le level 6. il n'y a pas non plus de journal . le jeu est toujours en cours de developpement.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Elmenano & jeannot99, please remember that this is a primarily English-speaking forum and some users here may not understand French.
Please accompany future posts with a translation. Use a machine translator if you must. You'll find that more people are willing to help if they can understand you :)

Last edited:

helderzilla

Dec 26, 2017
you have to have dinner with them and it gives you a new option to hang out with them thats how to level up every time
and theres the cosplay events that you need to do as well
Speaking of the cosplay event, I've done both (cosplay and lingerie) with both of them. But every time when we're at the dinner table it says I haven't got what it needs to play the event (eve though I've played the cosplay/lingerie with each one separately, and I have 100% love score). What am I doing wrong?

cougs

Sep 18, 2019
Speaking of the cosplay event, I've done both (cosplay and lingerie) with both of them. But every time when we're at the dinner table it says I haven't got what it needs to play the event (eve though I've played the cosplay/lingerie with each one separately, and I have 100% love score). What am I doing wrong?
The next level after the dinner scene hasn't been added yet and probably won't until a couple more updates.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
It seems like they're going "full steam ahead" with the weekend events.
A little oddity. On Saturday mornings you can still peek on your sister getting dressed for school.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I know you already have a lot of comments on this, but as I don't speak the language, I was kind of confused,
I would like to know what update it would be, that the old save game will be fixed, so as not to have to start a new game with each update,
I liked this game, I played only the first versions, but I liked it, but I see a lot of people complaining about it, having to start from scratch with each update.
I would leave it to play from this corrected version, I would start from scratch just once.
I say that, because in Summertime Saga it's the same thing, and I can't stand having to do the same things with each update, we end up losing our will, it ends up getting boring, and it gets sick of the characters, so much that we went through they.
Old saves work, the issue is they are trying to catch the old content up to the current content, so people have to start over if they want to play the new stuff from the previous levels. You can get around this by just making a new save at each level, that's what I did.

You can look here to see which content will be added in future updates. It looks like everything will be caught up in 6.8

Reactions: V&M

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
I don't know if you have heard of it.
It's in the right corner of your screen... Something called a Search Button...
You can type anything you want and even make it so that it's searches only in this topic.
So anyone with 1% logic in their head would think "hey, maybe because i ask this question there is a good chance that someone asked if before me"... Let's try the search button.

But i know, i know...
Typing something like walk through, guide or save game or anything else is much harder then ask a question about it and wait for an answer...(That many won't give anymore because they are tired of it ;) ).
Why search and have your answer when you can wait an hour for anyone does it for you ....

And even if you don't want to use the search button of you don't know exact how to describe i always first use CTR-F and scroll through the pages with the keywords i need before i resort to asking a question.
But maybe i am completely wrong and i am the idiot, but i feel like it's better to try something yourself and fix something yourself before you going to throw a tantrum for answers and such ;) ..

I personally love RPGM b.t.w.
Feels more like playing a game then just clicking through another Ren'py novel.
But i understand that most kids on this site don't want to wait to long to get to the "good stuff" so they only want to hold CTR down and skip through all the content until the nudes... (And most of the time they are the same people from the first part of this post :p ).

(My apology if any mod reads this, i understand completely if you delete this message but i'm not trying to start a comment war. Just tired of the increasing rate of laziness)
Fun fact, when searching guide this was the only post to come up.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
That... is... We fucked up o_O

The original plan was to do the store and neighbors content in the 0.6.4 update.
But we had some setbacks on both fronts regarding both routes, hence we decided to do some in home content instead (We communicated that through patreon) (Also the reason why this update is substantially smaller than the last couple updates)

I meant to edit that out of the game or at least adjust it to the current situation, but it completely slipped my mind.

My apology to anyone who was looking forward to their further route.

All I can say is that they will get their complete level 1 content (30+ events) in either the 0.6.5 or 0.6.6 (Why can't we tell that for certain? Because we have certain things planned for the upcoming updates, so we have to combine 3 updates in 2 updates basically :))
guess it's 6.6 since it still says "added in 6.4" in v6.5

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Uploaded to my own MegaUpload page, have fun with it!

Thanks for Sharing: delta67

Change Log : 0.6.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- -

Last edited:

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Thanks for Sharing: delta67

Change Log : 0.6.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- MEGA -
You sure this is 0.6.6? Started fresh game - and didnt get any of the new weekend stuff. Looked at the pictures and the weekend events only have 1 & 2 (like before) in the spa. Unless I am missing something (and have to activate it differently).

Reactions: ismir_dochejal

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
You sure this is 0.6.6? Started fresh game - and didnt get any of the new weekend stuff. Looked at the pictures and the weekend events only have 1 & 2 (like before) in the spa. Unless I am missing something (and have to activate it differently).
sorry mate, worked fine with me when i tested this new update

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
sorry mate, worked fine with me when i tested this new update
No worries - Figured it out after I was about to post I am going to bed (it is midnight here) ... You go to their rooms for the tier3/4 events. Do you don't meet in the it doesn't automatically happen on saturday/sunday @9am like it did before (and the error stating that there are no tier 3/4 weekend events is a little misleading). Ill start a new game tomorrow and run through it - found the pictures though so guess that is where I have to click to get the events to start.

Reactions: BaasB
3.20 star(s) 107 Votes