• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Was the neighbor content added in this update? I saw a few pages back that it was supposed to be in 6.5 or 6.6 and playing the 6.5 last night it was still telling me it hadn't been added yet.

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Awaiting a LQ compressed version as I have a small screen and low RAM and can't really see wasting a few extra gigs for something that does nothing for me...thanks...

Added - absolutely love this game, as I did RIC...

Last edited:

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
No, RiA has nothing to do with RiC.
Nothing.

What we mean with "Caught up with old content" is the following.
A couple updates ago we reached level 6 with M&S home content, but we didn't had anything outside the home(No office, no school, no store, no dates, no weekend events, only 2 level worth of spa weekend events etc.)
So we and our pledgers decided that we were going to catch up with all that content for the earlier levels first before progressing the home content further.
What that meant is the following.
-Level 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 for the Office for M (done)
-Level 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 for the School for S (done)
-Level 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 for the outfits (done)
-Level 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 for the home Weekend events for both M&S (Nearly done)
-Level 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 for the dates for both M&S
-Level 3, 4, 5, 6 for the Spa events with both M&S
-All the diary, texts that goes with that, and for some locations spy-cams as well.
And of course creating the locations and other characters that go with said locations.

All in all, hundreds of thousand words... probably around 10.000+ images in the end for the above and many dozens of animations.
(Bear in mind, until 0.6.2 the only location in the game was home)

And 0.6.8 is the update that we are going to be done with all the old levels, and focus on level 6 and above content for M&S and all the other characters in the game.
As well for the neighbors, because we want to give you guys more content for them a.s.a.p.
curious when will the auntie get content?

Xillonen

Jan 2, 2020
Level 6 relationship with Mom/Sis is currently max? Because it says to have dinner and invite them to a movie to progress further, just as before, however that doesn't trigger anymore.
Also, is there any point in raising Affection with anyone else since I didn't see any way to raise their corruption nor any content except a first encounter ?

Reactions: dogeatsdog

danomator

Jan 21, 2020
After we are done with the 0.6.8 update (Juli), it shouldn't be necessary anymore to start over, as that is the update when we are done with all the old content(2 more updates to go :))

It's taken us longer than expected, but I think everybody can see and agree that we are going as fast as possible.

So yeah, I completely understand that people are done with starting over... starting a game over that takes days to 100% finish is not really what people want to do.
But once again I ask for your and others patience.
We are nearly there, I promise :)
don't really know why it's such a problem for some people. it's not like you have to bring the game to 100% every time. i did that once in around version 4.something and ever since only checked for what is new and skipped over old stuff and cheated to get there. and well. once you got the old stuff sorted out we can just play a final 100% and from there on only play new updates from the saves and all is shiny.
i mean sure ofc it's more comfortable to have linear progress and only have updates that continue from where a previous version left off but well. it's also nice to see how much more fleshed out the previous stages are now compared to how it was when i first played the game. and well i also understand that version 7.x is where most people wanna be asap lol since that is where the "fun" will start.

Reactions: Asuna. and J..D

Asuna.

SushiGames
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2017
Awaiting a LQ compressed version as I have a small screen and low RAM and can't really see wasting a few extra gigs for something that does nothing for me...thanks...

Added - absolutely love this game, as I did RIC...
I couldn't wait. I deleted v0.6.5 from my phone. Then, I downloaded the HQ PC version and played it on my phone through JoiPlay. I love this game a lot, so I actually like replaying it every time haha.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
don't really know why it's such a problem for some people. it's not like you have to bring the game to 100% every time. i did that once in around version 4.something and ever since only checked for what is new and skipped over old stuff and cheated to get there. and well. once you got the old stuff sorted out we can just play a final 100% and from there on only play new updates from the saves and all is shiny.
i mean sure ofc it's more comfortable to have linear progress and only have updates that continue from where a previous version left off but well. it's also nice to see how much more fleshed out the previous stages are now compared to how it was when i first played the game. and well i also understand that version 7.x is where most people wanna be asap lol since that is where the "fun" will start.
I actually use my old saves to get to 100% each time.

WITCHYWOMEN75

Aug 31, 2018
View attachment 157494

Overview:
You always wanted to get into game development, however, all the big companies wanted you to have several years of experience under your belt before they'd even consider hiring you. You came across a website called Patreon and realized there was a big niche for erotic games. You decide to try your hand at making one of these erotic games but to make the game more realistic you plan to corrupt the people closes to you in order to put your own experiences into the game.​

Thread Updated: 2020-06-01
Release Date: 2020-06-01
Developer: Boomatica & JD -
Censorship: No
Version: 0.6.6
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Cheats:

Developer Notes:
Dev note about installation

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux HQ: - - -
Win/Linux LQ(0.6.5): - MEGA -
Mac(0.6.5): - MEGA -
Android (v0.6.3): - MEGA - -
Others: COMPRESSED*

Extra:
FAN SIGNATURE

delta67 and BaasB thanks for the links *This unofficial version was not released by the developer. Download at your own risk!

View attachment 143430 View attachment 143429 View attachment 143431 View attachment 143432 View attachment 143433 View attachment 143434 View attachment 131986 View attachment 131987 View attachment 131988
was this game an off shoot of Dr smiths abandoned game research into corruption.....very mild content comparatively ...and very slow...

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
was this game an off shoot of Dr smiths abandoned game research into corruption.....very mild content comparatively ...and very slow...
RiC was created by Boom, and then he turned it over to Dr. Smith. Boom went on to work on Private Community, and this game (which is similar but separate/different from RiC).

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
The level 3 weekend is not possible
The weekend events past level 3 (going out, which I assume is the part that you can't access) aren't implemeneted yet.
To access all the new content you need to visit them from 9AM to 1PM at home, so don't go out when prompted.

Last edited:
Mar 14, 2020
No, the implemented weekend events work the same as the normal events throughout the weekdays that were already implemented.
Level 1 events at level 1
Level 2 events at level 2
And so on
(Playing level 1 events at level 5 or level 4 events at level 1 doesn't make sense in terms of story/character progression after all)

We "just" changed the 09:00, 10:00, 11:00, 12:00 and 13:00 events for the weekend for level 1, 2, 3 and 4 (5 and 6 is being worked on right now for the 0.6.7 update along with more stuff )
Where they normally are in the office or at school, they are now just doing something at home.

But that's the exact reason why we made the cheat system more easily accessible a couple updates ago so people can easily change the levels and see all the content.

But my advice would be after we caught up with the old content. (0.6.8)
Start over and enjoy everything that's been implemented so you get the full experience and story :)
(Of course you can play it with cheats now as well and I would advice that as well, because there is plenty of new content to enjoy)
I've been streaming your 0.6.6 build on Plexstorm.com and I'm really liking what I see. I have really fallen for the main two characters(renamed them because reasons), and the sibling is just nothing short of adorable with a closet kinky side! Keep up the good work and if you have the chance, pop into my stream! I stream from Midnight to 6:30am Central Standard Time!

Reactions: J..D

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
I've been streaming your 0.6.6 build on Plexstorm.com and I'm really liking what I see. I have really fallen for the main two characters(renamed them because reasons), and the sibling is just nothing short of adorable with a closet kinky side! Keep up the good work and if you have the chance, pop into my stream! I stream from Midnight to 6:30am Central Standard Time!
I opened up that site for a quick minute.

And got greeted by a middle aged man, lounging in his chair with his dong out playing Apex Legends...

Some things can't be unseen.:cry:

3.20 star(s) 107 Votes