AshramAscendant

Apr 28, 2020
I opened up that site for a quick minute.

And got greeted by a middle aged man, lounging in his chair with his dong out playing Apex Legends...

Some things can't be unseen.:cry:
It is unfortunate that one cannot bleach their brain isn't it?

Mar 14, 2020
I am so sorry... Yeahhhh, that tends to happen sometimes... Other times, there's a plethora of tits and thick women!

Also, if it's any consolation, I plan to stream on goohshi.com as well.

Last edited:

Rambo99

Apr 1, 2018
Maybe I was looking poorly for the answer to my question, but can someone explain to me why M. and S. do not go to level 7 after gaining the required number of points? The game writes “have dinner together and watch TV”, we have dinner, but the process does not go further than the “usual dinner with the family” (the trigger to move to the next level does not work). What to do ?

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Maybe I was looking poorly for the answer to my question, but can someone explain to me why M. and S. do not go to level 7 after gaining the required number of points? The game writes “have dinner together and watch TV”, we have dinner, but the process does not go further than the “usual dinner with the family” (the trigger to move to the next level does not work). What to do ?
because it is not written yet.

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Looks like it's time to post the Road Maps again :)

Here we have the
and the

The short term RM just got updated ... freshest info to get ;)

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
wouldnt it be better to first focus on the main story then add side events
to advance further and further into main story would just mean you have to replay even more to get all the stuff done. There's side events linked to main story aswell ... I think it's a good idea to finish up all the previous events to reach a balanced level between all of them.

Reactions: cougs and J..D

nnt25

Nov 17, 2019
to advance further and further into main story would just mean you have to replay even more to get all the stuff done. There's side events linked to main story aswell ... I think it's a good idea to finish up all the previous events to reach a balanced level between all of them.
you know at least he can go to seven and then re introduce the neighbors the school and so on I think so

UniverseGuy

Feb 5, 2020
How do I invite the family to a movie night? I am on corruption level 6 with both affections at 100, I did both cosplay and lingerie events

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Does anyone have walkthrough for this game
What do you need a walkthrough for? Just open the diary and look which page is missing in each c-level.
There's tasks to do almost every hour, you also can massage every hour and check CCTV. When you have multiple choices like "go in - knock - peep" at a certain time you can do one, get a diary entry and do another one the next day to get another entry. You can also check the gallery ... each corruption level does have it's own page for every single character in the game.
You can't really miss anything if you follow the gallery and the diary.

Edit: I forgot to mention ... you can visit M&S rooms and click on stuff (like laptop, Mr. Bunny, etc.) ... to be sure you don't miss anything do it each c-level.

LewdPie

Jul 22, 2018
I cleared the level 1 tasks but it is not taking me to level 2. Is it auto or I have to trigger something?

bloopersiaa

Jun 22, 2019
Don't get me wrong but if all you can do in one month is just 5 levels weekend events whole time we are waiting and you are developing is huge loss. There is one update in one month and this game is out for almost 2 years still no sex scenes. I like this game but waiting whole month for just a few animations is really disturbing. thanks for updates.

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Don't get me wrong but if all you can do in one month is just 5 levels weekend events whole time we are waiting and you are developing is huge loss. There is one update in one month and this game is out for almost 2 years still no sex scenes. I like this game but waiting whole month for just a few animations is really disturbing. thanks for updates.
rendering, animations, shitload of text ... all of it takes time and the updates are not that small ... I skipped 2 updates because of a tight schedule IRL. Took me a good while to finish everything in the game.
And for sex ... well, there's people out there like me whom love a good chunk of teasing. We're getting there in the near future according to the road maps ... just be a bit patient.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
rendering, animations, shitload of text ... all of it takes time and the updates are not that small ... I skipped 2 updates because of a tight schedule IRL. Took me a good while to finish everything in the game.
Yeah, just the last update took me around 4-5 hours to finish due to the insane amount of images/text that the weekend events had. So saying that the update had "almost no content" is a little bit dishonest.
The update probably had 2-3 times more images and text than what you usually see in a HS game, so it should last you for a while. Unless you skip all the dialogue, that is, at which point I don't know why you are even playing AVNs...

Last edited:
Reactions: J..D and BloodyFace
3.20 star(s) 107 Votes