J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Don't get me wrong but if all you can do in one month is just 5 levels weekend events whole time we are waiting and you are developing is huge loss. There is one update in one month and this game is out for almost 2 years still no sex scenes. I like this game but waiting whole month for just a few animations is really disturbing. thanks for updates.
All we can do?
Just a few animations?
Just 5 levels?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now, I understand and respect that people are waiting for penetration scenes (because there are plenty of sexual scenes already).

51.586 Words - 1882 Images - 4 Animations
That was the total added in the previous update.
(Just for reference sake, the first harry potter book has around 75.000 words in total)
Add to that the 1882 images and animations.
In 4 weeks.

Now, I'm not going to say that we are doing good or bad, nor am I going to say that we are going fast or slow.
That's for you guys to decide.
But I think you have a hard time finding other HS developers that produce more content than the above. (Monthly)

I can understand and respect that it might not go as fast as your liking.
If we could produce 10.000 images and write a million words a month, do 99 animations, we would happily do so.
But you have to remember that we are not CD Project Red, neither are we machines.
We are a small team that works their asses of and do the maximum we can do.

If you are only interested in the Sexual Penetration part of this game, I would suggest waiting a couple more months.
Our roadmaps on Patreon tell you exactly what is going to come and when.

(If you wonder why we focus on the weekend content instead of the Level 7 content, that has been explained in the previous pages multiple times already)

But I thank you for your opinion and your concerns.
We are trying to go as fast as possible and do more every month ;)

VoiceOfMidnight
I enjoyed your stream of R.I.A and PC, for the people who are reading this message, I can recommended watching his stream when you can :)

Last edited:

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
So is there a possibility that after the 0.7.+ Versions there will also be new content for Lvl 1-6 or not? Because I don't want to play this Game again and again from point one to have all content unlocked. :rolleyes:
But all in all, good Game, love it.

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
So is there a possibility that after the 0.7.+ Versions there will also be new content for Lvl 1-6 or not? Because I don't want to play this Game again and again from point one to have all content unlocked. :rolleyes:
According to everything will be done with update 0.6.10 for levels 1 to 6.

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 157494

Overview:
You always wanted to get into game development, however, all the big companies wanted you to have several years of experience under your belt before they'd even consider hiring you. You came across a website called Patreon and realized there was a big niche for erotic games. You decide to try your hand at making one of these erotic games but to make the game more realistic you plan to corrupt the people closes to you in order to put your own experiences into the game.​

Thread Updated: 2020-06-01
Release Date: 2020-06-01
Developer: Boomatica & JD -
Censorship: No
Version: 0.6.6
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Cheats:

Developer Notes:
Dev note about installation

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux HQ: - MEGA - -
Win/Linux LQ(0.6.5): - MEGA
Mac(0.6.5): - MEGA -
Android (v0.6.3): - MEGA - -
Others: COMPRESSED*

Extra:
FAN SIGNATURE

delta67 and BaasB thanks for the links *This unofficial version was not released by the developer. Download at your own risk!

View attachment 143430 View attachment 143429 View attachment 143431 View attachment 143432 View attachment 143433 View attachment 143434 View attachment 131986 View attachment 131987 View attachment 131988
Now I believe that miracles can happen in the
F95
3 years later an update
wow

GeTRoGuE

Jun 30, 2018
Don't get me wrong...
I've beend pledging to Team nimbus developpers of Cloud Meadows since September 2016. And The game is only in beta and in really good shape. And I don't want to play this game until its finished and polished.

I'm sure you can wait for a while longer to get what you want...

It's not like you're actually browsing a website brimming with content. :rolleyes:

Reactions: BloodyFace and J..D

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Now I believe that miracles can happen in the
F95
3 years later an update
wow
You are kidding, right?

This game has been getting monthly updates since the game started and I don't think we ever missed an update or deadline...

People reading the changelog and our patreon page before making comments like that.
Now THAT would be a miracle.

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
No, in fact...
We should be done with ALL the older content after 0.6.8
And there should be no reason to start over again.
(Well, apart from enjoying the game from start to finish whenever you want :) )

Thanks for the kind words :)

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
You are kidding, right?

This game has been getting monthly updates since the game started and I don't think we ever missed an update or deadline...

People reading the changelog and our patreon page before making comments like that.
Only reason someone can eff up so bad is they were watching RiC instead of RiA, closed the page, did a search again an managed to end up here. (there's a post in RiC back in march from this person)
But even for RiC is 3 years overblown.
I don't know where the 3 years even come from o.o

Reactions: Mytez

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Only reason someone can eff up so bad is they were watching RiC instead of RiA, closed the page, did a search again an managed to end up here. (there's a post in RiC back in march from this person)
But even for RiC is 3 years overblown.
I don't know where the 3 years even come from o.o
I guess he looked at the first post's date and assumed that there were no updates between the first release and the last update, which makes no sense because with some simple math knowledge you can see that there are more versions between v0.0.1 and v.0.6.6...

But still, 2018-2020... unless I've been wrong my whole life about how numbers work, that's two years.

Reactions: BloodyFace

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
I guess he looked at the first post's date and assumed that there were no updates between the first release and the last update, which makes no sense because with some simple math knowledge you can see that there are more versions between v0.0.1 and v.0.6.6...

But still, 2018-2020... unless I've been wrong my whole life about how numbers work, that's two years.
whoops, i forgot about the date of posting, i was just looking at "thread update" and "release date" but like you already mentioned, even that is only 2 years.
Some people man.

Reactions: Mytez

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
You are kidding, right?

you don't know what you say
I downloaded this game in 2017 then uninstalled
Research Into Affection and
Research into Corruption are the 2 games of Boomatica
Last update of Research into Corruption 10/8/2018
Now it doesn’t matter because I’m not going to download it again I don’t wait any longer
2 or 3 years for an update
I was a patron of Boomatica, and I leave because I'm not an imbecile to keep paying for updates for 3 years
Boomatica or DrSmith (it's the same person) don't finish games
Inform yourself before speaking
Visit gaming sites and see comments and dates
I repeat
You don't know what you say

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Now it doesn’t matter because I’m not going to download it again I don’t wait any longer
I was a patron of Boomatica, and I leave because I'm not an imbecile to keep paying for updates for 3 years
I repeat
First of all ... RiC is no longer Booms nor J..Ds project, another dev took care of it because Patreon Police got mad about S appearance.
The two games the team is working on are RiA and Private Community (which is on hold due to private reasons you can read about in PC thread)
RiA get's monthly updates due to J..Ds hard work which can be checked by reading the changelogs.

To tell the dev he has no idea what he's talking about is just fricking insane.
J..D is the person in charge ffs, he's creating RiA for us.

Get your facts right before you use your keyboard.

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
I repeat
1477321451-confused-gif.gif

mamlas55

May 16, 2018
Hey guys am I alone,who cannot unlock diary page for mom at 10 p.m. in level 4 ?
I try selct all possiblwe choices, but diary page stil are locked :-(

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Hey guys am I alone,who cannot unlock diary page for mom at 10 p.m. in level 4 ?
I try selct all possiblwe choices, but diary page stil are locked :-(
Open -> Face -> Breasts -> etc but DON'T touch nipples nor spread legs (no lewd stuff allowed)

Reactions: KiraJames
3.20 star(s) 107 Votes