N7Shepard

Mar 19, 2019
Is this the update that finishes up to level 6 so that no replays are required or will that be the next one?

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Is this the update that finishes up to level 6 so that no replays are required or will that be the next one?
That is the upcoming update (0.6.8) that is going to be released for tier 3 at 31 Juli.
(Individual dates with M&S and the Spa events, and the diary entry's that go with those events)

This update (0.6.7) finished up all the hourly events up till level 6 in-home for M&S :)
And the 0.6.8 will finish everything up till level 6 in-home and out-home for M&S. :)

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
That is the upcoming update (0.6.8) that is going to be released for tier 3 at 31 Juli.
(Individual dates with M&S and the Spa events, and the diary entry's that go with those events)

This update (0.6.7) finished up all the hourly events up till level 6 in-home for M&S :)
And the 0.6.8 will finish everything up till level 6 in-home and out-home for M&S. :)
Good stuff :) Looks like I'll be waiting until 0.6.8 instead of 0.6.7, then. Not too much of a thing and I have no real issue with it.
Take your time and always, always make sure you're happy with whatever you make.

Reactions: bagre1 and J..D

cougs

Sep 18, 2019
Yeah im having trouble with the locked times in the Journals, i check what needs to be done to unlock those times and they are still locked?

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Yeah im having trouble with the locked times in the Journals, i check what needs to be done to unlock those times and they are still locked?
Did you try different variants of that hour? (Kmock, Open, Peep)
Or some of the entries are connected with certain events that their own starting requirements (special clothing events).

cougs

Sep 18, 2019
Did you try different variants of that hour? (Kmock, Open, Peep)
Or some of the entries are connected with certain events that their own starting requirements (special clothing events).
When i tried each locked entry for that time of day it already had check marks in them. Yeah did the special clothing events and still locked.

Porthos#1

Jan 17, 2020
Great game. I see that 6.7 was released by JD. Any chance someone will load 6.7 here for MAC? Or at least 6.6?

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
When i tried each locked entry for that time of day it already had check marks in them. Yeah did the special clothing events and still locked.
Day / Time / Level / M or S?
Great game. I see that 6.7 was released by JD. Any chance someone will load 6.7 here for MAC? Or at least 6.6?
Have you tried software for MAC? You should be able to load the Win version w/o any issues through the software.
Just download Ren'Py and unzip it, get the game and unzip it -> put the game in Ren'Py folder -> start up Ren'py, select RiA in projects, launch the project.

3.20 star(s) 107 Votes