BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
I'm getting random crashes to main menu for some reason. There is nothing about it in the log file and no error message on screen. Just click the neighbor's house and boom, main menu. It has happened 3-4 times in the last 15 minutes, all from different things. I'm playing with saves from v0.6.4, not sure if that should affect anything. Anyone else have the same issue or is it just time to restart?
I think you have to start over since there was events added to eatlier levels.
But im not entirely sure though ... I think I read something about it either here or on .
I always started over, did the new events and then cheated to next level since it's just too much to do everything the "regular" way all over again each update.

Reactions: Boom's Attic Games

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
I think you have to start over since there was events added to eatlier levels.
But im not entirely sure though ... I think I read something about it either here or on .
I always started over, did the new events and then cheated to next level since it's just too much to do everything the "regular" way all over again each update.
Fair enough. Is there an in-game way to cheat?

And regarding the game, I believe there is a bug in the code. (Should probably tag J..D and/or Boom's Attic Games).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Fair enough. Is there an in-game way to cheat?

And regarding the game, I believe there is a bug in the code. (Should probably tag J..D and/or Boom's Attic Games).
Yes there is ...
Just hit ESC or right mouse ...
... click on "Cheats" ...
... set the values you want.

Vrijgeest I would not call it grind since there is a different activity each day/time of day. In other games you often have to do the same activity (incl. text and renders etc.) over and over again. That's what i consider grind though.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lorric17 and J..D

Wishmazter

Mar 2, 2018
Hope the DEV can at least add the other characters to the cheat menu at least as you have to start from scratch with the stats for them ,minor issue but adds unwanted grind to the game

Awowo

Apr 27, 2017
Hi all!

There seems to be a lot of confusion regarding this last update in terms of how to download / extract, how to trigger events, and if a new game is required, etc

Due to this I'd very much like to ask every "uploader" to please provide the entire changelog "post" when updating the OP in the future, along with any important notices given with the update.

I've always said that I have no issue with my games being "leaked" early, but what I do have an issue with is when vital information is not passed along with those updates which leads to players being annoyed / confused.

On top of that, can you please lable patches/bugfixes correctly, the patch on the op currently is for the 0.6.4 build, if anyone applies that patch to the latest update then it's going to break the game.

N7 "The comment above is not directed at you"
I'm just tagging you to ask if you could please remove that bugfix from the op or at least state that it's for the 0.6.4 build.
Along with adding the dear players note below to the op. thank you.

I have question: The game is getting bigger and bigger. Can you make an update like 0.66 to 0.67?
We have to download 6.4 gig on data everytime. Thnx for replying in advance.

Optimelle

May 7, 2017
So 6 gigs... yeah... don't really want to spend all day downloading this and then error (nopy does that sometimes). Any chance of sharing a magnet or torrent file?

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
So 6 gigs... yeah... don't really want to spend all day downloading this and then error (nopy does that sometimes). Any chance of sharing a magnet or torrent file?
You can use a download manager like ... If there is a disconnect JDownloader will start the download again from the point the disconnect occurred w/o losing data ... Unlike your browser does.

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
Has there been word at around what level actual sex will become available? When this game updates I always check it out and see that you can't actually do anything fun yet, so I'm actually skipping this one, but I'd like to know what I need to actually look out for on the changelogs.

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Has there been word at around what level actual sex will become available? When this game updates I always check it out and see that you can't actually do anything fun yet, so I'm actually skipping this one, but I'd like to know what I need to actually look out for on the changelogs.
As you can see version 0.7.0 is the one you're waiting for.

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
I have question: The game is getting bigger and bigger. Can you make an update like 0.66 to 0.67?
We have to download 6.4 gig on data everytime. Thnx for replying in advance.
That is something we are looking into.

We want to update R.i.A through small patches from 0.7 on out, and only do a BIG complete update every 5 updates or something.
However, that issue comes with it's own set of problems as well, problems that we are currently trying to work out so we can ensure that everybody can enjoy this game without any bugs/crashes.

BloodyFace
Thank you for answering all those questions :)

Hope the DEV can at least add the other characters to the cheat menu at least as you have to start from scratch with the stats for them ,minor issue but adds unwanted grind to the game
There will be a cheat button for every other side character with levels in the game.
However, right now only Miss Tyler has a level 2 so it's of no use right now.
But as soon as more characters will be able to level up, we will incorporate more cheat function for them.

(Although clearly we would prefer people actually playing the game and experience the story, but we also know that some people just want to skip to the "naughty bits")

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
That is something we are looking into.

We want to update R.i.A through small patches from 0.7 on out, and only do a BIG complete update every 5 updates or something.
However, that issue comes with it's own set of problems as well, problems that we are currently trying to work out so we can ensure that everybody can enjoy this game without any bugs/crashes.

BloodyFace
Thank you for answering all those questions :)

There will be a cheat button for every character with levels in the game.
However, right now only Miss Tyler has a level 2 so it's of no use right now.
But as soon as more characters will be able to level up, we will incorporate more cheat function for them.

(Although clearly we would prefer people actually playing the game and experience the story, but we also know that some people just want to skip to the "naughty bits")
Always happy to help all those poor souls xD

3.20 star(s) 107 Votes