• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.
Mar 10, 2020
I use winrar mine doesn't seem to extract part 2 after part 1 is I have to do it manually part 2 unless that is the problem that I have to do part 1 then extract part 2 after

toothpicked

Jan 25, 2020
Yeah, you're not the first person to say this.

However whenever I get peoples saves they work just fine.

My guess is that the person that posted the builds corrupted them before uploading them...
I'm looking into it now, give me 10-30mins.
Take your time sir, and thank you for this game!

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
Take your time sir, and thank you for this game!
I read your comment wrong the first time, have you leveled up the characters to level 2?
There is only 1 cosplay event per level.

Once you have leveled them up, head back over to the shop to buy the next outfit.

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
Since i dont want to start again i used cheats then max them to affection at 100% and relationship at 6.
Oh, you're using the gallery to view the events yes?

If so, make sure you have brought event outfit from the shop, then click on the button to change the level.
Capture.PNG

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
Oh ty for the info, so maxing them early is the problem.
No issue with maxing them early using cheats, it's why we added the cheats + gallery.
For those that do not want to play each and every level again.

Simply max everything, go to the shop and buy every-outfit.
Then use the gallery menu to view the events.

toothpicked

Jan 25, 2020
No issue with maxing them early using cheats, it's why we added the cheats + gallery.
For those that do not want to play each and every level again.

Simply max everything, go to the shop and buy every-outfit.
Then use the gallery menu to view the events.
Thanks, and best wishes to you and your future endeavors.

pudding1

Aug 21, 2018
So what about the 6pm event/dinner it says dat u need to do the cosplay and lingerie? I used heat to max too

Mar 10, 2020
ok downloaded your version your version works perfect I have the button for cosplay thank you for posted the download link again your link game i and when I hover over the store it says closes and when open it now shows someone inside the shop

Reactions: Boom's Attic Games

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
Boomatica can I make a suggestion to you for your game going forward? Beings the game is still in development and you will be adding content that might add to points where the user has already played past, instead of coding a label for each level of the relationship, have one label that will check at what relationship the user is at and act accordingly based upon that so the user wouldn't have to restart the game to see the new content. You could do this for level 6 and above beings this is not in the game yet.

I was able to see the new stuff by digging through the code and using the jump command in the console. I only had to change the relationship level of the Mom to do this only, just because the first two cosplay events required this, the sis I did all of the events without changing the relationship level, so you can kind of do this already with the code you have, but you have individual labels for each level of the relationship instead of having one label for lets say the mother at 9, you have 5 right now.

It would required an extra counter variable to see where the user is in the sequence of the new event, but it can be done without having the user restart the game to see the new content if you want to add an event in the future. It won't make much sense to where the user is in relation to the level they are at now, but at least the user could see all of the new scenes instead of having to restart the game.

For example for the cosplay event:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This would make each label for that time of day quite large, but would also allow you to add events in the future development of the game giving you more leeway if you want to add a chain of events in the future, and would not require players to start the game from scratch to see them.

Just something for you to think about.

Reactions: Asuna. and rick87
3.20 star(s) 107 Votes