J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Can someone tell me how much playtime there is in this game?
If you read everything in the game, it will most likely take you a couple days/a week to finish (last update alone took people around 6 - 8 hours to complete fully)
There are well over a hundred events and at least a couple dozen lewd events as well.

After a year's awaiting , no sex scene , can't find replay function , and game size over 7g......
Not even saying a year, but let's say 2020 alone we implemented well over 10.000 images, dozens of animations and well over 300.000 words of dialogue/content.

That's why the file size is so big, because we are adding a lot of content every single MONTHLY update.
And as BloodyFace already said, there is a gallery function.

Is there sleep sex?
No, and sleep sex (Rape) is one of the things that WON'T be implemented.

Last edited:

cougs

Sep 18, 2019
You do sleep with Your mum after a 69er session but as JD pointed out there's nothing like what you want.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
only nopy that got the broken archive?

! W:\xxxxx\ResearchIntoAffection-0.6.8-pc.part1.rar: The archive is either in unknown format or damaged

tried with WINrar and 7zip

edit 10 second later :: never mind, saw it was a 3 parter, meeh, will download the other 2 and most likely work

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
only nopy that got the broken archive?

! W:\xxxxx\ResearchIntoAffection-0.6.8-pc.part1.rar: The archive is either in unknown format or damaged

tried with WINrar and 7zip

edit 10 second later :: never mind, saw it was a 3 parter, meeh, will download the other 2 and most likely work
It's not broken... You need al 3 parts. Hence the "...part1.rar " part in the name of the file and 3 parts in OP labled as Part 1 to 3.

zeph19

Jul 6, 2017
If you read everything in the game, it will most likely take you a couple days/a week to finish (last update alone took people around 6 - 8 hours to completely fully)
There are well over a hundred events and at least a couple dozen lewd events as well.
Jesus Christ, you guys are working hard. :oops:

Reactions: J..D

Xillonen

Jan 2, 2020
Instead of progressing through the story, do we have to start a new game again for a few added events?
It's a great game but repeating everything again from the beginning, or not being able to use your old saves, tires me.

View attachment 757080
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I completely get what you're saying but I re-downloaded and re-played from scratch for every update since 0.6.0 and enjoyed thoroughly every time. I'm about to do the same now after having played through 0.6.8 not even 3 weeks ago.
Also, you can totally cheat your way to the latest changelog entries and just play through those events.

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
Really interesting to see that most of the Games who get leaked too soon are often just the normal Windows Version. Not the Android Port, not the Mac Port, not the LQ Version (if the Game Developer even have this Option.).

Also funny that if there is enough People :cry:, than the next Version leaked is the Mac Version.

(In general)

Anyway, good to know that the Spa Events are Missing for this Update. So I must wait until 0.6.10. But Level 1 and 2 are now complete, right? So I can play when the Android Version of 0.6.8. is out Level 1 - 3 and just don't upgrade to Level 4 until 0.6.10. when I got the Spa Scene for the Gallery.

fulgartech

Jan 27, 2018
Now that the weekend events are up to level 6 has anyone seen what the next updates are going to be focused on?

The weekend updates are nice and all, but due to their infrequency and how fast you can typically progress through levels (especially after playing through the beginning so many times as it has been updated) they seem rather minor updates despite the amount of work and content contained.

So I am looking forward to new content - either new levels on M and S, or additional side character support. I would be happy with either, but I hope we are about done with weekend updates for a while (except of saturday night live).

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
Hi all!

I realised that we keep our patreons up to date with what is going on development wise but not soo much anywhere else.
Due to this, once I make a (Progress Report) patreon post I'll also make that post public here.

Hopefully this will answer some of the questions that have already been asked here today.

This was the post we made 2 weeks ago.

Last edited:

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Research Into Affection [v0.6.8] Boomatica & JD

Original Size Part 1, Part 2 & Part 3: 7.09 GB

Compressed Size: 3.32 GB

Win/Linux: -

This version is UNOFFICIAL. Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality and can cause the game to break, download at your own risk!

Last edited:

TanithLeigh

Nov 4, 2019
I really loved the earlier versions of this game. Give it 4 out of 5 wetties. But I dont put alot of research into figuring out whats needed for download. LQ HQ? Parts 1 and 2 and 3. Does this mean I need all 3 or just the one that follows what I have already played? I will just wait until I run into one that says Completed.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I really loved the earlier versions of this game. Give it 4 out of 5 wetties. But I dont put alot of research into figuring out whats needed for download. LQ HQ? Parts 1 and 2 and 3. Does this mean I need all 3 or just the one that follows what I have already played? I will just wait until I run into one that says Completed.
LQ means Lower Quality while HQ means High Quality. Pick the one that's most suitable for your system. If in doubt, the lower quality version will be your best bet.
You're going to need to download all three parts. Once you have them open the first part and extract that one. The other two parts will follow.

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
I'm so sorry about my poor english , did i confuse gallery and scene replay meaning ??
Click "Gallery" -> Click a profile pic at the top of the screen -> click "Events" -> choose the level in which you wanna replay a scene -> click a picture to start the scene replay
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: jaredhsieh65

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Unfair i dont think so how many did he start and not finish every time he get close to finishing a game he starts a new game not that im complaining i like his games alot i just wish he would finnish 1 before he starts to make a new one
RIA Is just as neat as RIC, However it seems that RIC was much further along by 6.5 Before it was handed over to another developer Smith. There seemed to be more "Affection, Corruption" whereas RIA was at 6.5.

JohnSheridan

Apr 13, 2018
Looking at the changelog this seems like there is a lot of grind and repeat gameplay here. Is this worth my trying it out or am I going to hate it because it is annoying? I hate sandbox games that are hard to follow and repetitive.

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Looking at the changelog this seems like there is a lot of grind and repeat gameplay here. Is this worth my trying it out or am I going to hate it because it is annoying? I hate sandbox games that are hard to follow and repetitive.
Each action does have a different event connected to it. There's no "do this and that 50 times to progress".

ron teague what does the log say in your main folder... Any error reported in there?

Reactions: perseus420
3.20 star(s) 105 Votes