Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Not all the girls.
Maya Tyler, Sidney, Jane, Claire, Laura, Suzie, Donna & Rose are currently the characters in the game that will be Love interests.
And there are a couple more planned. (not too many because we don't want to become a game where you are stuck with a dozen characters in progress)

As for all the other characters currently in the game, for now there is nothing currently planned for those (But you never know, if suddenly our fan-base comes together and begs us to make Ruzovy into a LI as well, we can always think about that ;) )

Also something good to know.
M&S are the MAIN characters of the game and they are the character with the most content obviously.
All the other characters will have a LOT of content, but it won't be for every hour of the day.
Some of them will have 6 events every day, some of them 8 and so on.
Oh yeah I'm not expecting every girl to have the same amount of content, that M&S have. I can think of a couple of girls that M has mentioned in her phone calls and diary entries, that you might add to the game in the future. It would be interesting to see how that would develop.

Reactions: J..D

mamlas55

May 16, 2018
Hi guys,
I started a new game at level 1 and I have done all SMSs, Spy cam!s, diary entries, but I cannot to find how to get M & S to date and Level Up, Have there anybody some workaround how to do it ?
Thx for any ideas.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Hi guys,
I started a new game at level 1 and I have done all SMSs, Spy cam!s, diary entries, but I cannot to find how to get M & S to date and Level Up, Have there anybody some workaround how to do it ?
Thx for any ideas.
If you have 100 affection with them, in the weekends at 10 am you go to their rooms and choose the option go out. I think for M's date its saturday 10am and for S is Sunday 10am. After talking to them in the morning skip to 5pm and talk to them in their rooms. And then they go on a date.

Reactions: Dantelus and J..D

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Hi guys,
Thx for any ideas.
Hi there,
when you have done everything (including cosplay events and weekend dates) and brought the ladies up to 100% affection go to dinner at 6pm and start the "Movie Night".
The "Movie Night" is the way to level up the corruption level in each stage.

When there is a diary entry still locked hover over it with your mouse and look at the upper left corner to see what you have to do in order to unlock it.

Reactions: Theballs and J..D

mamlas55

May 16, 2018
If you have 100 affection with them, in the weekends at 10 am you go to their rooms and choose the option go out. I think for M's date its saturday 10am and for S is Sunday 10am. After talking to them in the morning skip to 5pm and talk to them in their rooms. And then they go on a date.
Yeah, this is the right choices, thx

Bollagus

Nov 9, 2019
Yes, those ones.
May I ask you what corruption level you are currently in?
In case you're at level 6 there's no movie night yet. That one will come in update 0.7.0
Ok? I've been at level 6 for quite a while now, so why does the Changelog say that there are 5 levels of dates, and the help button on top says that I should ask for movie night after dinner? Are you saying that if I was at level 5 I could have movie nights? Doesn't make any sense?

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Ok? I've been at level 6 for quite a while now, so why does the Changelog say that there are 5 levels of dates, and the help button on top says that I should ask for movie night after dinner? Are you saying that if I was at level 5 I could have movie nights? Doesn't make any sense?
The "movie night" is the one event which takes place when you're ready to level up.
Since there is no level 7 yet there's no movie night implemented.
You can check the gallery to find out if there is any content left you didn't do in level 6, but as for now there's no chance for a movie night at level 6.

You can check out the for upcoming content.
For everyone else who's interested... The roadmap just got updated.

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
Where are the Spa Scenes for Level 3-6 for the updated Road Map?

It was said by the dev that the Events would be on the 0.6.10 Version. But on the Road Map, it isn't listened. Not in the mentioned Version nor the Version before and after.

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Where are the Spa Scenes for Level 3-6 for the updated Road Map?

It was said by the dev that the Events would be on the 0.6.10 Version. But on the Road Map, it isn't listened. Not in the mentioned Version nor the Version before and after.
There's a free post on where you can read about it.
Regarding the Spa day weekend events :
We're sad to say that we've decided to move these events back until the (0.6.10) update, after talking things over we decided we want to make the "spa" an actual location in game which the MC can visit outside of these events.
Along with doing this we would also like to re-do how these events "start".
We'd like to scrap the "prompt" the player gets every saturday and simply make it so that when the player can visit the "Spa" location on the weekend (A time of his choosing) and he'll be given the option to invite someone to come join him.
Source:

It might or might not pop up in a later update to the map, but as for now that's the information we have.

Demitiger

May 14, 2017
Not sure how this works bug wise but for some reason this game trips my "power scheme" notifications on my laptop. About every two minutes i get a notification of my current power scheme.

Never had a game trip it before very weird.

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Not sure how this works bug wise but for some reason this game trips my "power scheme" notifications on my laptop. About every two minutes i get a notification of my current power scheme.

Never had a game trip it before very weird.
I'm not familiar with laptop's at all but I think we have to take the image/video quality in consideration.
Those could ramp up the CPU and GPU load which would end up in higher power consumption.

Does this happen when you're loading as well?

3.20 star(s) 107 Votes