BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Wait wasn't the first sex scenes supposed to be in 0.7? On patreon they said it would be 0.6.9 > 0.6.10 and then 0.7.
Things changed due to recent events.
The next version which is labeled will be the October one and contain the level up event.
Boom talked a bit about it in public post.
Wow ok if im not wrong 24 days that would be first Novembar. GREAT Is there someone can write some good games with animated and walkthougt so i can kill some days while waiting?
Updates will happen at the end of the month... Which means the next update will be on Oct 31st :)

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Things changed due to recent events.
The next version which is labeled will be the October one and contain the level up event.
Boom talked a bit about it in public post.
Oh cool, thanks. Will this next update be the one that will let us keep our saves for the future, or is that still something for 0.7?

Reactions: BloodyFace

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Oh cool, thanks. Will this next update be the one that will let us keep our saves for the future, or is that still something for 0.7?
Still something for 0.7.0
Weekend Spar events level 3+ and diary entries for level 6 are still missing.
Those got pushed behind 6.10.0.

So yeah... There will be at least one more update until saves can be stored for future updates.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Still something for 0.7.0
Weekend Spar events level 3+ and diary entries for level 6 are still missing.
Those got pushed behind 6.10.0.

So yeah... There will be at least one more update until saves can be stored for future updates.
Thanks for the answer. I want to replay the whole game, since there was some spa events that haven't been added and stuff like that, so I think I will wait until 0.7. I am probably in the minority but I enjoy the slow build up and the teasing scenes.

viclog1

Aug 5, 2016
Thanks for the answer. I want to replay the whole game, since there was some spa events that haven't been added and stuff like that, so I think I will wait until 0.7. I am probably in the minority but I enjoy the slow build up and the teasing scenes.
I don't think you're the minority. The unique appeal of this game is the slow build of the relations itself, imho.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I said that because the main complaint here seems to be the lack of sex. But yeah if people are following this for a while they probably don't mind the slow build up either.
Well as some know I do not really love slow burns, but though this game is absolutely not fast the speed actually does feel natural within the game itself. Which makes it beautiful instead of boring, though Mom might have gone a little faster as an experienced woman I get they were supposed to go at same speeds.

Also will be waiting for the 7.0 update to replay, since do not want to many replays shortly after each other to keep from burning out on the game.

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Hi there folks :)

Good ole' Boom just posted a new update regarding JD and the upcoming patches.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Source: Click (public post)

Cheers and have a great weekend :)

Dolfie.S

Mar 8, 2019
Man I thought after 6.10 we'll get the update 7 but here comes .11 and .12 lol. Guess I'll have to wait more haha stay safe and keep healthy devs!

Reactions: hunk66

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Here we have the second sneak peek of the October update v0.6.10

Looks like it's getting quite romantic. :love:
Source: #sneak-peeks

Check out Discord linked above... There might be another one there ;)

Last edited:

jeannot99

Mar 10, 2020
hello everyone and welcome back JD.
is it possible to have something to advance time on the smartphone as on spycams?

Reactions: J..D
May 26, 2018
I started playing this game after RIC fell by the wayside. That was over 3 years ago. Since then I have played better corruption games, with decent grind and story lines than this crap. 3 years after starting this game and you cannot even f**k the ladies, no real sex scenes, with CONSTANT repetitive dialog with variations of the same damn sentences. His Private Community was better by far than this crap. My New Family, Midlife Crisis, Haley's Story, The Headmaster and Harem Hotel are better, and a number of them have 1) a fair amount of grind, 2) Have been in development for LESS time than this game, and 3) have WAY more content considering how long they have been in development.

I don't mind so much playing games with grind but DAMN after 3 years I would have expected full on sex with the mother or Sister by now. This game is NOT a corruption game; it is a game with little to no significant content just so the developer can get money for as long as he can. At least the other games I mentioned give good return for value received.

And yes, I am very much aware of his circumstances regarding his family member. He would have done better, in IMHO to have put THIS game on hold and worked instead on Private Community.

If others enjoy this type of game, with its lack of actual story, content, and consistancy, More power to them. But as far as I am concerned, this developer has done a disservice to multitudes of gamers here that would have liked and enjoyed his games if NOT for the grind grind and screwed up dialog within the game.

Reactions: Eeagle

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I started playing this game after RIC fell by the wayside. That was over 3 years ago. Since then I have played better corruption games, with decent grind and story lines than this crap. 3 years after starting this game and you cannot even f**k the ladies, no real sex scenes, with CONSTANT repetitive dialog with variations of the same damn sentences. His Private Community was better by far than this crap. My New Family, Midlife Crisis, Haley's Story, The Headmaster and Harem Hotel are better, and a number of them have 1) a fair amount of grind, 2) Have been in development for LESS time than this game, and 3) have WAY more content considering how long they have been in development.

I don't mind so much playing games with grind but DAMN after 3 years I would have expected full on sex with the mother or Sister by now. This game is NOT a corruption game; it is a game with little to no significant content just so the developer can get money for as long as he can. At least the other games I mentioned give good return for value received.

And yes, I am very much aware of his circumstances regarding his family member. He would have done better, in IMHO to have put THIS game on hold and worked instead on Private Community.

If others enjoy this type of game, with its lack of actual story, content, and consistancy, More power to them. But as far as I am concerned, this developer has done a disservice to multitudes of gamers here that would have liked and enjoyed his games if NOT for the grind grind and screwed up dialog within the game.
Bad day?

3.20 star(s) 107 Votes