BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Hi friends!

I want to share two important things here.

The first and more important information is about our friend J..D written by Boom's Attic Games in :
Sorry to everyone, but just want to make sure everyone is aware of what is going on.

For those that do not wish to read the entire post long story short:

JD is sick, was confirmed today that he has contracted Covid. He's doing okay (there are no signs of fluid on the lungs or respiratory issues, so it doesn't appear to be life threatening) However he is feeling... to be blunt, like total shit. He's currently at home resting, the doctors said it could take anywhere from a couple of days to 2-4 weeks for him to recover.

There's no way to tell, so for the time being we're just having to wait and see. The reason for the post is to let everyone know that depending on his recovery time, will depend on if we manage to get a build out at the end of this month. But also to make it clear to everyone that if we don't get a build out this month, next months build will go ahead as planned. As we've all waited long enough for M&S's first full on sex events to be implemented.

All that will happen is that this months update will be pushed back behind next months. I hope you can all understand that sometimes life likes to throw a stone or 2 at you, and that sometimes it can't be avoided.

@J..D Rest up and get well soon!
Complete post free to all .

The second information I want to share is about the HQ version of RIA:

Due to some technically issues on Boom's Attic Games end Boom was not able to upload the HQ version.
Following a quote from Boom:
IE : A storm hit, didn't like my ISP provider and decided we didn't need a good connection "even now, it's spotty" I've tried to upload it several times but it keeps failing due to this. I'm in the process for switching providers, so that I can hopefully get it uploaded at some point. Or at the very least, by our next build release.
Source: #discussion

Let us send J..D some love and let's hope he'll get well really soon!

honihole

Oct 5, 2017
Hi friends!

The first and more important information is about our friend J..D written by Boom's Attic Games in :

Due to some technically issues on Boom's Attic Games end Boom was not able to upload the HQ version.

*deep heavy sigh*
This covid crap is a REAL pain in the butt.
As if we're not inconvenienced enough.
Hi friends!

*deep heavy sigh*
This covid crap is a REAL pain in the butt.
As if we're not inconvenienced enough.
Good luck JD. All the best.
I'll look forward to an update in Dec. Anything earlier is a surprise.

Reactions: BloodyFace

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
For some reason i thought i remembered this having sex sound fx but on this playthrough the only sound other then music iv had is the shower sound, im part way into level 3 for mom and sis.

Grimsoul0

Jul 1, 2020
Read on the Discord server that JD is sick due to contracting Covid. Just wanted to wish him well and hope he has a speedy recovery. But not to push yourself to start working again before your ready. If the next update is late then so be it. Your first concern is your health, everything else can wait.

MerlinUSA

Mar 1, 2018
I just found a problem with Shannon's diary entry for 12PM in Level 3. "An exception has occurred". It seems to be avoidable just by not trying to open that page. I just wanted to let someone know.

Reactions: BloodyFace

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
I just found a problem with Shannon's diary entry for 12PM in Level 3. "An exception has occurred". It seems to be avoidable just by not trying to open that page. I just wanted to let someone know.
I guess you're talking about the weekend event?

If so, then thank you.
The team already got notified about it.

In the meantime there's a workaround here if you want to fix it for yourself :)

Reactions: MerlinUSA

Hentai Prince

Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Is there no 0.6.9 HQ yet? I just find it weird that the compressed version is the first one to come out before the uncompressed.

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
For some reason i thought i remembered this having sex sound fx but on this playthrough the only sound other then music iv had is the shower sound, im part way into level 3 for mom and sis.
Is this the case for everyone?

mephysis

Jan 19, 2020
Hello, im currently on "relationship: 6 Affection: 100" on both characters and I did both dates but I cant trigger the after diner movie. What Im doing wrong??? Thanx in advance.

3.20 star(s) 107 Votes