Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Does the low q android version here have all the scenes? Iv tried to play from the start and all the toilet scenes were missing and I cant remember where I downloaded from.

PotatoNinja

Nov 19, 2017
Maybe I'm playing my hand a bit to clearly here (lol), but given the MC's comments about Mom and Sis's feet, and the brief foot worship scene in Level 6, can we expect more foot-focused content with both girls in future updates?
I never used to be into feet or watersports until I started playing WEG's. Funny how you acquire fetishes like that.

Riverl

Mar 2, 2019
So I tried out this game and get stuck on level 1.
Cleared all diary entry, max affection, always join dinner at 6pm, went out on weeken 4 times. Nothing happened.
Can someone help me figure out how to get to level 2?

Azero

Jul 24, 2017
Cleared all diary entry, max affection, always join dinner at 6pm, went out on weeken 4 times. Nothing happened.
Try cosplay event

Reactions: Riverl

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Yeah past couple of versions for me there is no vid for peeking on sis and mom in the toilet.

MerlinUSA

Mar 1, 2018
I ran into the same problem. Have you done the individual weekend dates? At 10 AM on Saturday and Sunday, respectively, there should be an option for each "Go Out". Use that.

Reactions: Riverl

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Uuuuh... Progress is being made.
Fresh update to the . <- (Click for more information about 3 upcoming updates -> 0.6.10 / 0.6.11 / 0.7.0)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

honihole

Oct 5, 2017
Version 7.0 is supposed to force a brand new run through the game. Ugh.
Not sure I'm up to that.
As it is, it's like taking an 8"x8"x8" plexiglass cube, placing two pancakes in it, then filling the whole thing up with syrup.
I just hope that m & s will be able to walk around the house openly in very little 'nothings'.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Wait you have to start a new save in 0.7? If that is the case I'll wait until then to play again.

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Version 7.0 is supposed to force a brand new run through the game. Ugh.
Not sure I'm up to that.
As it is, it's like taking an 8"x8"x8" plexiglass cube, placing two pancakes in it, then filling the whole thing up with syrup.
I just hope that m & s will be able to walk around the house openly in very little 'nothings'.
Wait you have to start a new save in 0.7? If that is the case I'll wait until then to play again.
Well... You can use the cheats to unlock the gallery scenes and just replay them there.
You don't really need to start over.

But it is up to you guys how you want to handle it. :)

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Well... You can use the cheats to unlock the gallery scenes and just replay them there.
You don't really need to start over.

But it is up to you guys how you want to handle it. :)
If a lot is added and it is a while ago you played it, it is nicer to also have the buildup to them, just seeing in gallery feels a bit like a stand alone page of a comic you read a year ago. i will also wait till 7 likely unless that one will be compatible with 6.10 and 6.11. :)

Grimsoul0

Jul 1, 2020
I haven't played this in a long time so I'm starting over at level 1. Has something changed with how you level up?
I finished all the diary entries and got mom and sis to 100% affection. But when I have dinner with them I don't get the option to watch a movie together to move to level 2. I'm also attaching my save file if it helps.

Azero

Jul 24, 2017
I haven't played this in a long time so I'm starting over at level 1. Has something changed with how you level up?
I finished all the diary entries and got mom and sis to 100% affection. But when I have dinner with them I don't get the option to watch a movie together to move to level 2. I'm also attaching my save file if it helps.
Go out saturday at 10 am

Reactions: BloodyFace

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Hey there :)

You need to invite M&S on a date on Saturday and Sunday at 10am (Go Out) ... You also need to do the Cosplay-Events.
Check "Gallery" what's missing and/or use the in-game Walkthrough/Tip mechanic.

Reactions: MerlinUSA

Grimsoul0

Jul 1, 2020
Azero & BloodyFace, Thanks for the reply. I didn't know about asking them out on a date during the weekend. And for some reason, I didn't think to check the help button. I guess I really forgot about the help button even being there and was just seeing what was next in the diary. But I got leveled up now, so thanks again for the help.

3.20 star(s) 107 Votes