BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Im curious when will this game have sex
If I'm not mistaken, I think it will be in 0.7
Yes, that's correct.
Next update (0.6.10) will catch up on missing content prior to level 6, some more level 6 events and all diary pages.
Update 0.7.0 which is scheduled for October 31st is the big one including the level up event and first penetration scenes.

Everything can be found in the :)

DWMP

Mar 28, 2020
Just a thought, all the "Entry 1-2" in the Journal seem to be one scene or level behind. They are always describing the previous "Night Together" instead of the one that just happened. Week 2 is described in Week 4 instead of 3 and week 3 is in week 5 Journal instead of 4 and so on, I assume.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
The main focus has been on the mother and sister and they still have no sex scenes (penetration), so yeah there is no fucking in general.
Well then to quote a former good wrestler who turned shit.
"Delete delete delete.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
For what, 1 or 2 sex scenes, I dont mind a slow burn, but assume it went up 1 number each major release, then 6 releases and no sex, too slow for me.
I started playing this recently so I may be wrong, but I think the updates actually have a good amount of scenes. Until now it has been only teasing and some masturbation and oral sex. But when the story reaches a point where they are having sex. I think there will be a fair amount of scenes per update.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I started playing this recently so I may be wrong, but I think the updates actually have a good amount of scenes. Until now it has been only teasing and some masturbation and oral sex. But when the story reaches a point where they are having sex. I think there will be a fair amount of scenes per update.
Yeah I got to end of part 2 of being a dik, and then said fuck it too much blue balling

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
For what, 1 or 2 sex scenes, I dont mind a slow burn, but assume it went up 1 number each major release, then 6 releases and no sex, too slow for me.
RIA is a story driven game about affection... It takes time to build up trust, love and to overcome certain "taboos".
If you're purely looking for sex there's a bunch of alternatives.

Thank you for trying out RIA though.
Maybe you'll give RIA another try in the future. :)

3.20 star(s) 107 Votes