BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Thirty Oneth!!?? Hahahahahahaha.... But cool though.

Btw, I'm not making fun of you. Just, every time I play these erotic games and they use st, nd, rd or th in the wrong spots it sounds like an insane person talking and makes me laugh is all.
Fixed it... Don't know what happened there xD

Reactions: LemuresXL

i107760

Sistersitting / Housesitting Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
It keeps telling me to ask my sister out on the weekend, when I've already done that. Is it because I am ignoring the mom content and just setting her affection to 100%?

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
It keeps telling me to ask my sister out on the weekend, when I've already done that. Is it because I am ignoring the mom content and just setting her affection to 100%?
You asked her out and actually went on the date later that day?
If you want you can upload your save and the presistent file for me, so I can take a look what's going on. :)

i107760

Sistersitting / Housesitting Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
You asked her out and actually went on the date later that day?
If you want you can upload your save and the presistent file for me, so I can take a look what's going on. :)
Loaded my save with v0.6.9LQ, and now it works fine. Quite strange.

Reactions: BloodyFace

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
How can i trigger 0.69 (Level 6) content? According to the diary i have reached all events from level 5. It should now change to level 6 at dinner, right?

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
How can i trigger 0.69 (Level 6) content? According to the diary i have reached all events from level 5. It should now change to level 6 at dinner, right?
Everything done including weekend dates and cosplay events? M&S are maxed out at 100% affection?
Check the "walkthrough/hint system" what your next step should be.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you have everything done you should be able to attend movie night at dinner.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jude6 and Hlextor

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Everything done including weekend dates and cosplay events? M&S are maxed out at 100% affection?
Check the "walkthrough/hint system" what your next step should be.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you have everything done you should be able to attend movie night at dinner.
If he is playing with an older save that already had M&S at level 5 or part level 6 he might have been unable to do the lower weekend dates if those are needed now? Not sure myself since decided to wait for next update myself since new game needed then anyway.

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
If he is playing with an older save that already had M&S at level 5 or part level 6 he might have been unable to do the lower weekend dates if those are needed now? Not sure myself since decided to wait for next update myself since new game needed then anyway.
Yeah... That won't work, you're right.

In that case they can only cheat previous events or start a new playthrough, though.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yeah... That won't work, you're right.

In that case they can only cheat previous events or start a new playthrough, though.
True, I thought I had read you could not do lower weekend dates if already higher level so decided to wait for this update, but when saw warnings dev in OP we would need a new Game at next update decided to wait. Love the way the love between MC/Mom and sis is done in this game but 3-4 full new plays a year is a bit much to keep it fresh and fun. :)

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
True, I thought I had read you could not do lower weekend dates if already higher level so decided to wait for this update, but when saw warnings dev in OP we would need a new Game at next update decided to wait. Love the way the love between MC/Mom and sis is done in this game but 3-4 full new plays a year is a bit much to keep it fresh and fun. :)
You can actually start over next update 0.6.10 or wait for 0.7.0 in October.
Everything prior to level 6 should be finished in 0.6.10 ... If there is no complications or some changes to the planning that is.

Reactions: DA22

niarrhhh

Mar 13, 2020
is something wrong with the mega link? i'm barely getting 500kb/s download speed from there (while using megasync) while the other links are giving a 2-12mb/s rate

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
is something wrong with the mega link? i'm barely getting 500kb/s download speed from there (while using megasync) while the other links are giving a 2-12mb/s rate
Mega got some issues today. Earlier I wasn't even able to open a single link.

BDI

May 23, 2017
I too am missing the movie into the 6th level, the hint says that he should ask mom and sis if they want to watch a movie but when the time comes, it doesn't happen, also about the teacher, we can look at her picture on the thumb drive but can not deliver it to her, why?

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
I too am missing the movie into the 6th level, the hint says that he should ask mom and sis if they want to watch a movie but when the time comes, it doesn't happen, also about the teacher, we can look at her picture on the thumb drive but can not deliver it to her, why?
Did you do everything including weekend dates and cosplay events?
Did you start over since previous cosplay events and date nights are necessary?

Both M&S at 100% affection?

In level 6 you'll be able to level up the teacher by delivering the USB drive.

BDI

May 23, 2017
Did you do everything including weekend dates and cosplay events?
Did you start over since previous cosplay events and date nights are necessary?

Both M&S at 100% affection?

In level 6 you'll be able to level up the teacher by delivering the USB drive.
Yes to all BUT still NO level 6.

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Yes to all BUT still NO level 6.
Give me a minute or two, please.
I'll skip through level 5 real quick and check if there is any issues with that event.

Edit: BDI can you upload your latest save file and the presistent file, please?
For me everything is fine... So I have to take a look into your save file to figure out what's wrong.

The files are located in either .../Research Into Affection (version number)/game/saves or in %AppData% /Roaming/RenPy/Research Into Affection

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 107 Votes