BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
I have a problem. What must I do to Level Up without cheating?

Gruß der Berg
Ensperre alle Tagebucheinträge, mach die Cosplay und Wochenend Events, bring M&S auf 100% affection.
Abends dann beim Dinner, kannst du mit M&S eine "movie night" machen. Diese ist das Event, um im Level zu steigen.

Unlock all diary entries, do the cosplay and weekend events, reach 100% affection.
At dinner in the evening you can do a movie night together with M&S. That's the event you need to do in order to level up.

Edit: Es gibt auch Hinweise im Spiel.
Edit: There's also a walkthrough in the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kai49

harrisonford

Jul 12, 2017
Really appreciate the dev taking over RIC and doing an amazing job with the content and updates when so many others have abandoned ship or half assed their work. Great work man, look forward to every new update.

One gripe is there is soo much consent in this game. I get it is a relationship building game and not a seduction game but when every sexual scenario is "are you ok", "is this ok", "are you sure", "are you really sure", "I can stop if you want me to", "tell me to stop if you don't like it" that's a bit much. It feels like a handbook on how to date SJWs.

The onus would be better placed on the NPCs. Typically your lady friend will let you know when you are about to cross a line.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
mega plz
Really appreciate the dev taking over RIC and doing an amazing job with the content and updates when so many others have abandoned ship or half assed their work. Great work man, look forward to every new update.

One gripe is there is soo much consent in this game. I get it is a relationship building game and not a seduction game but when every sexual scenario is "are you ok", "is this ok", "are you sure", "are you really sure", "I can stop if you want me to", "tell me to stop if you don't like it" that's a bit much. It feels like a handbook on how to date SJWs.

The onus would be better placed on the NPCs. Typically your lady friend will let you know when you are about to cross a line.
This is not the thread for discussing RiC.

Reactions: cougs

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019

Hi there,

RIC actually was not taken over by . RIC was originally created by them, but they had to abondon it...
Here's a little explanation why.

The level of consent... Well... People handle things differently. The MC in RiA loves M&S so much that he would probably beat himself up if he hurts one of the in any way.
He just wants to make sure everybody is okay considering their relationship to each other. It's not easy for them.
It might get less when they cross a certain line, but until then it's totally understandable imo.
For me it's just a good amount of respect of the feelings involved.

The "NPC's" actually tell the MC when they get uncomfortable... and if they don't the MC can read their faces and/or their subtext.

elsanna_iduna

May 19, 2019
The MC in RiA loves M&S so much that he would probably beat himself up if he hurts one of the in any way.
Although he is seducing them (for research) only to make an incest game. Hiding cameras in their bedrooms and bathrooms. Reading their diaries, breaking into their computers, not telling them about the others relationships....

Reactions: Anders Oppenheimer

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Although he is seducing them (for research) only to make an incest game. Hiding cameras in their bedrooms and bathrooms. Reading their diaries, breaking into their computers, not telling them about the others relationships....
Well... Maybe it started that way, but he fell for them.
It's not like he's selling those webcam videos, pictures.

Maybe he regrets it already... Maybe he wants to tell M&S what's going on... That's something time will tell.

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Wait, this is actually the new update of this game (research into affection 0.6.9), not the old one known as "research into corruption". They used the old game's name probably by accident. :KEK:
Yeah... The Team was working like crazy.
They were able to get the fresh update done 3 (4) days early. Taking time zones in consideration. ^^

Too bad it got leaked already... 10$ is not asked much for such a hard working team and a quality game like RIA. (and Private Community ofc)

stevierayvag

Nov 25, 2019
im in relationship lvl 6 and i cant progress the story via dinner beacause it doesnt give me the option to have a movie night. is this a bug ? i checked it in the latest update as well 0.69. any ideas? thanks

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
im in relationship lvl 6 and i cant progress the story via dinner beacause it doesnt give me the option to have a movie night. is this a bug ? i checked it in the latest update as well 0.69. any ideas? thanks
You've hit the end of the currently available content, next update (v0.7.0) should have what you're looking for IIRC...

Reactions: stevierayvag
3.20 star(s) 107 Votes