BastardX

May 13, 2018
BastardX - Sorry, took a minute... I'm making dinner right now :D

You cannot play the event because you're already in level 7.
Just hit ESC in game -> click on "Gallery" -> click "Events" -> choose M or S -> scroll down until you see "Level Up" -> click it to replay the movie night
Thanks.....no need to make the reply a quickie! :ROFLMAO: The walkthrough still says to invite them to a movie so im guessing it has to wait till level 7 stuff comes out.

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Thanks.....no need to make the reply a quickie! :ROFLMAO: The walkthrough still says to invite them to a movie so im guessing it has to wait till level 7 stuff comes out.
What do you mean by "quicky"?
The level up event is huge.

If you don't skip all the text, it takes quite a while to make it all the way through. <.<

superman5150 it is a "patch" for RiA, it is just not needed as Boom said.
No clue where you got the idea from it is for another game. :unsure:

superman5150

May 23, 2017
What do you mean by "quicky"?
The level up event is huge.

If you don't skip all the text, it takes quite a while to make it all the way through. <.<

superman5150 it is a "patch" for RiA, it is just not needed as Boom said.
No clue where you got the idea from it is for another game. :unsure:
Bc I looked at the images in the folder and read the readme which states:
This is the incest patch for No More Secrets by RoyalCandy.

The patch is compatible with version 0.5 and above.

This patch is not provided by RoyalCandy

INSTALLATION

WINDOWS:

- Copy this "Patch" folder

- Paste to NoMoreSecrets/game

MAC OSX:

- Go to your "No More Secrets" file and right click

- Show Package Content
- Contents/Resources/autorun/game

- paste the folder there

If the installation is correct you should see a heart on the right corner in the menu.

This patch will add an event between Jeane and Brian.

**** IMPORTANT. MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE FOLDER below game/ ****
The patch should be like this
game/patch/
and in the patch folder you should have images, patch.rpy, patch.rpyc and README.
There were a few guys who after the extraction had game/patch/patch/images etc.
**** THANK YOU ****

To trigger the event you
need to go to her room when Phill is not home and click on the key

Episode 1:
- between 12:40 and 14:00

Episode 4:
- 07:55 when she's in the bathroom
- 19:25 when she's in the kitchen
- 20:30 - 21:00 when she's in the livingroom

Episode 5:
- 18:10 - 20:10 while she's in the bathroom

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Bc I looked at the images in the folder and read the readme which states:
This is the incest patch for No More Secrets by RoyalCandy.

The patch is compatible with version 0.5 and above.

This patch is not provided by RoyalCandy

INSTALLATION

WINDOWS:

- Paste to NoMoreSecrets/game

MAC OSX:

- Go to your "No More Secrets" file and right click

- Show Package Content
- Contents/Resources/autorun/game

- paste the folder there

If the installation is correct you should see a heart on the right corner in the menu.

This patch will add an event between Jeane and Brian.

**** IMPORTANT. MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE FOLDER below game/ ****
The patch should be like this
game/patch/
and in the patch folder you should have images, patch.rpy, patch.rpyc and README.
There were a few guys who after the extraction had game/patch/patch/images etc.
**** THANK YOU ****

To trigger the event you
need to go to her room when Phill is not home and click on the key

Episode 1:
- between 12:40 and 14:00

Episode 4:
- 07:55 when she's in the bathroom
- 19:25 when she's in the kitchen
- 20:30 - 21:00 when she's in the livingroom

Episode 5:
- 18:10 - 20:10 while she's in the bathroom
Uhm... I think you mixed something up there.

I have the file, thus the code right in front of me and I assure you that the file that Boom mentioned and the one that was posted in OP are the same, and they're for RiA. :)

My guess is you've downloaded the file via your browser instead of a download manager, and there was another file still in your cache.
Mega acts a little strange in browsers.

Takemura

Jul 25, 2017
Around 20.000 images/animations.
Over 300 original scenes with M&S.
Around a 100 of those have lewd content.

"Almost nothing to do" "just a few scenes"
*sigh*

It has to start somewhere.
A while ago there was only 1 handjob in the game, or 1 time oral sex.
Throughout the development of level 7 we will implement much more penetration, don't worry.

-
To those who enjoyed the update and that like what we are doing.
Thank you again for your kind words, you guys make it worth it logging in on to this website and reading this thread :)
Thank you :)
Ot doesn't matter if it has 1 million images of each character staring at each other or if of those images 100,000 are of their movement of one dude saying hello, 100,000 are images of them opening doors and so on...

The issue is nothing happens, no matter how much images your game has it is lacking meaningful content.

In the previous game each one of the levels unlocked a lot of events in the house overal, in fact you could get different forms of non penetrating sex before even being able to penetrate and by the time you unlocked penetration you unlocked tons more of variations. Here is completely PATHETIC my dude, stop pretending, we got to penetrate the mom and we still can't get her to do a boobjob?, how about the sister giving some footjob?, how about entering the bathroom like in previous games and being able to get a blowjob and when you unlocked penetration you could lick her, in the bathroom, receive a blowjob or even fuck here there, here in this game you can't do anything.

This game is trash compared to the previous game, it is a fact, anyone can go and play the other game and corroborate what I am saying, you people are being lazy on purpose because you have the money already, you were putting more effort before when you needed the money.

dieselpunk69

Mar 26, 2019
Great update! Expectations were high and JD&Boom delivered well. Once you get to the the movie night lay back and enjoy VN style.
But I got 2 suggestions for minor improvements:
1. When you get to the animated scenes (great job on those) there should be something like a "you really want to skip" confirmation. Especially when the dialogue before is only short stuff like "kisssing" - "panting" - "right..." and the rather excited player tends to hit the "next" button rather quickly just to be surprised by a facial out of nowhere xD
2. When the player cleans the room and has doubts and possible regrets Mr. Bunny should turn to him and say "DONT BE SORRY SON. There is no turning back now. Enjoy and carry on."

This was the most important update until now and might only be surpassed by the implementation of the aunt.

Last edited:
Reactions: wasdeqyxc and J..D

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Ot doesn't matter if it has 1 million images of each character staring at each other or if of those images 100,000 are of their movement of one dude saying hello, 100,000 are images of them opening doors and so on...

The issue is nothing happens, no matter how much images your game has it is lacking meaningful content.

In the previous game each one of the levels unlocked a lot of events in the house overal, in fact you could get different forms of non penetrating sex before even being able to penetrate and by the time you unlocked penetration you unlocked tons more of variations. Here is completely PATHETIC my dude, stop pretending, we got to penetrate the mom and we still can't get her to do a boobjob?, how about the sister giving some footjob?, how about entering the bathroom like in previous games and being able to get a blowjob and when you unlocked penetration you could lick her, in the bathroom, receive a blowjob or even fuck here there, here in this game you can't do anything.

This game is trash compared to the previous game, it is a fact, anyone can go and play the other game and corroborate what I am saying, you people are being lazy on purpose because you have the money already, you were putting more effort before when you needed the money.
1604432298555.png

So, you didn't really play the game... that's what I know for sure now based on your message.
(Or you skipped right away to the level up event at level 6 to level 7 and skipped through ALL the content currently already in the game)

There are so many boobjobs currently in the game already.
There are so many blowjobs currently in the game already
There are so many "lick" events in the game already.

Boob-Jobs, Handjobs, Blowjobs, Grinding, Watching, Cunninglus (Both Vagina and anal), Fingering, teasing, etc.
ALL of that and more is currently already in the game (Multiple times)

That you find this game trash, good for you :) Everyone has their own opinion and own personal taste and I respect that.
I can also respond to the other stuff that you said(lazy, no effort, etc) But luckily the people that know us know better than that :)

Last edited:

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019

Almost everything you mentioned you can't do, you actually can.
There's a bunch of different non-penetration interaktions in the game in various places.
And since 0.6.11 there's also penetration.

You get different events each level of affection.
The higher the level the more you get to do with them.
Saturday 10 AM dress don't working
it 's seems we must be all telepathes!
After you've bought both dresses you need to visit M on Saturday at 10AM in her bedroom.
Use the option "Go out". After that you'll be able to go on a date with her at 5PM by visiting her in the bedroom again.

Same goes for S just on Sunday instead of Saturday.

Reactions: Reese286

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's not a bug...

ScriptError: could not find label 'InviteLvl7_9AM <- That's the issue

There is no level 7 content implemented yet.

In case you're trying to play the new event...
You might have cheated a little bit too far.
There's 2 options to do it ... You can either access the Gallery now, switch to level 6 events and replay the "Level Up" event, or you get the file from this post, start a new game, skip everything until you're in free roam. Then go to Cheats and press the button that says "Play latest Level-up event".

Last edited:
Reactions: Sihn8

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
It's not a bug, but more a inconvenience.

However, I completely agree that there shouldn't be a error screen... period.

Something went wrong on our end with that one.
Normally when a hour is still empty in a new level that we are working on, we fill it with the previous level level's content.
Meaning :
There is NO Level 7 content at this moment, so it should play level 6 everywhere.
And fill that with level 7 content along the way.

We are looking into this right now and we will come with a fix a.s.a.p

However, you should still be able to see everything currently in the game without any issue :)

Takemura

Jul 25, 2017
This "events" that you people keep claiming there are, are lame, they are locked on each level so you can't even replay them, but what would be even the point?, this events consist of just a bunch of blue balls anti climatic series of screenshots, that's it, there is really no "meat" here. I remember the previous game you could even chose what event to do and you didn't loss any of the previous events because they were actually meaningful and not just a bunsh of lame screenshots, some of them even evolved acording to how the mother and sister changed their appereances.

Reactions: Theballs

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
This "events" that you people keep claiming there are, are lame, they are locked on each level so you can't even replay them, but what would be even the point?, this events consist of just a bunch of blue balls anti climatic series of screenshots, that's it, there is really no "meat" here. I remember the previous game you could even chose what event to do and you didn't loss any of the previous events because they were actually meaningful and not just a bunsh of lame screenshots, some of them even evolved acording to how the mother and sister changed their appereances.
If you want to replay scenes from prior levels, go to the gallery or your prior saves. If you did a speed run through RIA and did not bother with making saves for events that you thought were special, then you now have the opportunity to start anew and make the saves you want - FOR FREE. I doubt the gallery gives you options if you skip content but that's another option to try.
This is not a fap game! The screenshots that you so blithely ignore actually tell the story of how each couple has come to be at this point in their relationship. If you don't care about the relationship building that occurs and is a critical part of the growing physical & EMOTIONAL intimacy between the MC and his Mom and Sister, you are Missing The Boat!! If you do not like getting this for free while Patreons pay your way - WHY are you here?

Last edited:
Reactions: Plaguerave

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
You can replay all the scenes using the the Gallery.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes, there's no penetration in early stages of the game, but as previously stated, it just got implemented in form of the latest "Level Up"-event.

Just a bunch of Screenshots?
The latest update alone includes 9 animations alone.
There's way more in the game.
The update before had 22 new animations for example.

The further you progress in the game, certain events will actually change due to growing affection to each other while other events are going to be completely different.
Also M & S will change their appearance the further you progress.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 107 Votes