d@rk_side

Oct 9, 2018
Usually updates get released in the following order:

End of month - Tier 3 Patrons (November 30th in case of 0.6.11)
One week later - Tier 2 Patrons
Another week later - Tier 1/Public (2 weeks after initial release)

You can check the different Tier rewards on Patreon; linked in my signature. ;)
fine by me))) i'm good at waiting))) thx for reply mate;)

Reactions: BloodyFace

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
How do I give Mom the clothes you bought, I stepped into her room at 10.00AM on Saturday morning but nothing happened.

Is it part of the weekend event or something?

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
How do I give Mom the clothes you bought, I stepped into her room at 10.00AM on Saturday morning but nothing happened.

Is it part of the weekend event or something?
Hey there :)

Saturday M 10AM Bedroom -> Go Out -> meet her at 5PM in her bedroom again
Sunday S 10AM Bedroom -> Go Out -> meet her at 5PM in her bedroom again

That's for the dresses. If you're talking about other "clothes" let me know :)

Reactions: met4lsp4wn

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
Hey there :)

Saturday M 10AM Bedroom -> Go Out -> meet her at 5PM in her bedroom again
Sunday S 10AM Bedroom -> Go Out -> meet her at 5PM in her bedroom again

That's for the dresses. If you're talking about other "clothes" let me know :)
Thanks, that's the scenario I meant.

Reactions: BloodyFace

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Today V. 0.6.11
2 months later = V. 0.6.12
6 months later = V. 0.6.1X
2 years later = Revamped game :ROFLMAO:

I wonder if these little updates, enhancements, and fixes can't be included in Version 0.7. :unsure:
Well, I will keep waiting and playing other games.
Regards.
0.6.12 will be released in December.
0.7.0 in January.

"Little Updates" <.<

0.6.11 contains 613 images / 9 Animations / almost 51k words
Please take a look at the changelog in OP to check the content of previous updates.

And keep in mind... Updates come on a monthly basis.
Well... Apart from the one time where JD had Covid.

the developer is grinding too much just made the 7.0 update and then include these side level events
When you take a look at the content and consider how much work goes into it, you would realize that nobody is grinding.
The latest update does not only contain the Cosplay/Lingerie -events but also all the diary pages, SMS messages, and spy cams for level 6.

Cheers :)

nnt25

Nov 17, 2019
0.6.12 will be released in December.
0.7.0 in January.

"Little Updates" <.<

0.6.11 contains 613 images / 9 Animations / almost 51k words
Please take a look at the changelog in OP to check the content of previous updates.

And keep in mind... Updates come on a monthly basis.
Well... Apart from the one time where JD had Covid.

When you take a look at the content and consider how much work goes into it, you would realize that nobody is grinding.
The latest update does not only contain the Cosplay/Lingerie -events but also all the diary pages, SMS messages, and spy cams for level 6.

Cheers :)
I just say these updates can be include in the 7 series these are grind or blue ball updates thats all I love this game so I wont dropped it but it would be nice to "advance" a lil more

Reactions: Richardson1

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
I just say these updates can be include in the 7 series these are grind or blue ball updates thats all I love this game so I wont dropped it but it would be nice to "advance" a lil more
The plan is to finish all the content prior to level 7 so that you folks don't have to start over anymore once the 0.7.0 content rolls out.
I think that's a pretty good reason... At least in my opinion. :)

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
Today V. 0.6.11
2 months later = V. 0.6.12
6 months later = V. 0.6.1X
2 years later = Revamped game :ROFLMAO:

I wonder if these little updates, enhancements, and fixes can't be included in Version 0.7. :unsure:
Well, I will keep waiting and playing other games.
Regards.
the developer is grinding too much just made the 7.0 update and then include these side level events
Builds :
December : Build 0.6.12
January : Build 0.7.0

As for waiting until 0.7.0 to implement these : (Little updates, enhancements, fixes, side level events) :

If you're refering to the Overhaul / grand scale, yes, these updates are small in terms of actual character progression.
Especially over the past 6-7 months, but that is the result of us asking our supporters what they would like us to focus on.

1. Going back and implementing the current missing content for M&S, through levels 1-6.
2. Rushing to 0.7.0 and then going back and implementing the missing content.

After 2 weeks of voting, option 1, won by a landslide.
And thus, our development priority changed, we chose to listen to our supporters.

And now we're here :
Besides the new spa location / events, all of the "missing content" has now been implemented.
This update [0.6.11] was focused on implementing the remaining level 6 content for M&S.
For some, they're going to hate this update, but others, that have been waiting for the text messages, diary pages, etc
They're going to love this update, at the end of the day, not every update is going to be to everyones liking.

I can honestly say, on behalf of, JD, Quonix and our beta testers, We all hated this update!
The Text messages, Diary pages, Room items & Spy-cams are the most time consuming content to go into each level.
The majority of the time is spent "editing / formatting" the "dialog / images" to overlay correctly.
Then we move into the bug testing faze and lets just say, I've never seen soo many "Kill me now" memes posted.
Hence why we leave it all until 1 update, however, this will be changing as we head into 0.7.x

Regarding why not just wait until we hit 0.7.0 to implement these, besides what I mentioned above regarding our poll.
The 2 main characters in the game are M&S, our development cycles correspond with their levels.

0.4.x = Their level 4 content
0.5.x = Their level 5 content
0.6.x = Their level 6 content
0.7.x = Their level 7 content

So the reason we have gone into double digits for 0.6.x is due to implementing the missing/promised content for their previous levels while continuing to release at least one update a month.

We only have 1 more update to go now [0.6.12] which will finally wrap up the "missing content" for M&S level 1-6
and allow us to finally move into 0.7.x (Their level 7 content)

But unlike the 0.6.x development cycle, 6-7 months won't be taken up by implementing missing content from their previous levels, the 0.7.x development cycle will be purley focused on implementing their level 7 content along with a few of the side characters already hinted at in game.

One thing you need to realise about M&S's content :

We're creating 51 events per level for M&S, 42 of these 51 events have branch choices,
resulting on avarage 104-122 events per level.

As their level increases these events are becoming longer and longer as they're opening up to doing lewder things.
Throw on the text messages, diary pages, room items, spy-cams, date events, spa events, etc etc

That is a hole lot of work / content to create per level!

It takes time and a lot of it, we're not trying to create a game in which after playing 12 events you have finished it and have yourself a little heram, please don't get me wrong, there is nothing wrong with these types of games, it's just not the type of game we're trying to create.

nnt25

Nov 17, 2019
Builds :
December : Build 0.6.12
January : Build 0.7.0

As for waiting until 0.7.0 to implement these : (Little updates, enhancements, fixes, side level events) :

If you're refering to the Overhaul / grand scale, yes, these updates are small in terms of actual character progression.
Especially over the past 6-7 months, but that is the result of us asking our supporters what they would like us to focus on.

1. Going back and implementing the current missing content for M&S, through levels 1-6.
2. Rushing to 0.7.0 and then going back and implementing the missing content.

After 2 weeks of voting, option 1, won by a landslide.
And thus, our development priority changed, we chose to listen to our supporters.

And now we're here :
Besides the new spa location / events, all of the "missing content" has now been implemented.
This update [0.6.11] was focused on implementing the remaining level 6 content for M&S.
For some, they're going to hate this update, but others, that have been waiting for the text messages, diary pages, etc
They're going to love this update, at the end of the day, not every update is going to be to everyones liking.

I can honestly say, on behalf of, JD, Quonix and our beta testers, We all hated this update!
The Text messages, Diary pages, Room items & Spy-cams are the most time consuming content to go into each level.
The majority of the time is spent "editing / formatting" the "dialog / images" to overlay correctly.
Then we move into the bug testing faze and lets just say, I've never seen soo many "Kill me now" memes posted.
Hence why we leave it all until 1 update, however, this will be changing as we head into 0.7.x

Regarding why not just wait until we hit 0.7.0 to implement these, besides what I mentioned above regarding our poll.
The 2 main characters in the game are M&S, our development cycles correspond with their levels.

0.4.x = Their level 4 content
0.5.x = Their level 5 content
0.6.x = Their level 6 content
0.7.x = Their level 7 content

So the reason we have gone into double digits for 0.6.x is due to implementing the missing/promised content for their previous levels while continuing to release at least one update a month.

We only have 1 more update to go now [0.6.12] which will finally wrap up the "missing content" for M&S level 1-6
and allow us to finally move into 0.7.x (Their level 7 content)

But unlike the 0.6.x development cycle, 6-7 months won't be taken up by implementing missing content from their previous levels, the 0.7.x development cycle will be purley focused on implementing their level 7 content along with a few of the side characters already hinted at in game.

One thing you need to realise about M&S's content :

We're creating 51 events per level for M&S, 42 of these 51 events have branch choices,
resulting on avarage 104-122 events per level.

As their level increases these events are becoming longer and longer as they're opening up to doing lewder things.
Throw on the text messages, diary pages, room items, spy-cams, date events, spa events, etc etc

That is a hole lot of work / content to create per level!

It takes time and a lot of it, we're not trying to create a game in which after playing 12 events you have finished it and have yourself a little heram, please don't get me wrong, there is nothing wrong with these types of games, it's just not the type of game we're trying to create.
Lol who did choose option one ok if your supporters decide this then you have no choice but choose option one ok then I take back my word anyway thank you for the new update and good luck

Reactions: Boom's Attic Games

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
Any actual sex scene (penetration) or this is still a teasing fest?
Yes, only in one event though.
Their level up event 6-7 (No level 7 content yet)
The majory of the (penetration) sex will come in the 0.7.x + development cycle.

This is exactly what I meant.
Then yeah, only 1 more build to go [0.6.12] until we finally move into build [0.7.x]
This is when the character progression will take off again ^^

Stefano2426

Dec 14, 2017
This was a promising game.....But now, has nothing to do with a game anymore! At best, is a comic, that forces you to read incredible amounts of text, most of which is ridiculous in the context: you are to go trough the same conversations, every single time, as it would be at the very beginning....Every single update, at least this year, has added increasing amounts of text, and less images. And there is no skipping...One needs to repeat endlessly the same dialogue, prolonged artificially, evry single time, even though it clearly does not fit with the situation anymore. Seems the author has found himself the easy way to keep patreons interested: update means adding more and more dialogue (of the same quality...) no or very little images -content that would qualify this as a game. I'm out of here, as this looks very much like a con to me!

Teddy B

Jul 28, 2017
Personally, I love that they are taking the time to fill out the game instead of pushing the story forward. I've always felt that sandbox style games need more meat to make the game feel more alive. One of my all time favorite games on here is Lab Rats, and I've always felt that it could use a lot more filler for each corruption level.

With the countless other games featured on this site, I think I'll survive waiting for the 0.7.0 update.

3.20 star(s) 107 Votes