Pridar

Apr 10, 2018
This game is the only one i'm willing to re-download all the 9GB again each time a new version comes out, but we could really use the Torrent files instead of relying on conventional download services... That or Google Drive, whatever is easier for whoever manages that

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
I seem to be stuck at L1. I started new game, maxed all points, won't go to L2. Says by cosplay outfits, but store isn't open.
Also, all stats go blank outside the house and all those points at work and school don't help.

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
First Sneak-Peek of version 0.6.12 :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
channel #sneak-peeks

---------------------------------------------------------------

I seem to be stuck at L1. I started new game, maxed all points, won't go to L2. Says by cosplay outfits, but store isn't open.
Also, all stats go blank outside the house and all those points at work and school don't help.
Shop is open from 12pm till 6pm :)
What do you mean by "All stats go blank"?

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
I find it interesting how so many people comment on no sex, when there is plenty of sex before the level 6/7 event. Then they say there is no penetration - except that there is if you play the level 6/7 event.
Isn't it time to actually play the VN through all it's content Before you comment about what is missing, instead of commenting about what is missing before you play?

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
First Sneak-Peek of version 0.6.12 :)
channel #sneak-peeks

---------------------------------------------------------------

Shop is open from 12pm till 6pm :)
What do you mean by "All stats go blank"?
When you leave house they go blank, level and points turn black.

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
When you leave house they go blank, level and points turn black.
I have the official release right here and everything works fine.

Maybe there was an issue while unziping the file?
You can also try to delete all save files including the persistent file located in ...RiA/game/saves and ...Users/Your Name/AppData/Roaming/RenPy/RiA to fully reset the game.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
I have the official release right here and everything works fine.

Maybe there was an issue while unziping the file?
You can also try to delete all save files including the persistent file located in ...RiA/game/saves and ...Users/Your Name/AppData/Roaming/RenPy/RiA to fully reset the game.
I have been playing this game since Subliminal Corruption, never had this issue before.

morphnet

Aug 3, 2017
Game is pretty good.

Have i ever told you the definition of insanity?No?Let me remind you.
Insanity is doing the same freacking thing...over and over again expecting something animations to change.
Nothing is changing, MC just telling almost tha same things under different circumstances.
Corruption?Where?Mc isn`t corrupting, just sweettalking(like a retard most of the time) his way into the pants of M and S.
And after the MC started to feel guilt - i lost it, may i remind you, that in the very beginning - it was his GOAL to corrupt(yeah, right) his family.
And now he realizes, that the are two of them,OMG, how should i tell them?Why didn`t he think it through BEFORE? Because = potatoe.

P.s after i skipped the entire corruption insanity lvl 6 - i saw, that the amount of text and lack of animations and stuff between them - not even worth it.
Yeah, M or S sucking you off and then and hour long talk in the middle of that, ffs.
I am done.
Corruption is getting someone to do something they "shouldn't", school friends getting you to smoke in school are corrupting you, getting you to drink? are corrupting you, getting talked into taking a bride? corrupting you, getting talked into having sex with your son? corruption.
Feeling / thinking something is a good idea and then regretting it afterwards seems pretty normal for normal people. Having a family where people actually say nice things to each other all the time , well in this day and age it is rare but not unheard of.

If you are going to leave negative comments about a game at least get your facts straight. There is corruption in the game and i think the tag you are looking for is femaledomination .

Eeagle

Jul 28, 2017
Corruption is getting someone to do something they "shouldn't", school friends getting you to smoke in school are corrupting you, getting you to drink? are corrupting you, getting talked into taking a bride? corrupting you, getting talked into having sex with your son? corruption.
Feeling / thinking something is a good idea and then regretting it afterwards seems pretty normal for normal people. Having a family where people actually say nice things to each other all the time , well in this day and age it is rare but not unheard of.

If you are going to leave negative comments about a game at least get your facts straight. There is corruption in the game and i think the tag you are looking for is femaledomination .
It`s more like - M and S are both just struggling with things they want already from the start, mc just wandering around without knocking and saying things, like *this is ok*, * i love you*, *you are beatiful* x9000.
And *normal* people are not that stupid to fall for that cheesy sweetalking.

Oh, and there is NO corruption in the game, or RESEARCHING into affection at all.
You just doing the same thing, over and over again, while they are just getting used to it, not corrupted.
Pink tea games are a perfect example for corrupton, when a person goes from *disgusted* to *gimme more, i like it.*
And if you are going to leave negative comments about negative comments - bear in mind, that i am not the only one who thinks like this about that game.Check their facts and don`t pretend to be better, because my opinion is different.

cazzamr

Nov 20, 2020
I have been playing this game since Subliminal Corruption, never had this issue before.
I'm guessing he means when you go to the map screen the point icons in the top right vanish, it caught me off guard the 1st time I left the house and even worse when I went to the college and saw the point totals back at zero, until I realized they were for other girls, eye patch and purple haired teacher

Reactions: Bobber Tail

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
how to invite watch the movie at night or it's again empty quest from lazy developer?
To be able to play the movie night you need to complete certain events like - Cosplay - Lingerie - Date Night; and affection has to be at 100% for both M&S.
If you got all requirements the movie night option will appear at 6pm at dinner.

You can check the in-game hint system when you're stuck.

Reactions: Bobber Tail

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
It`s more like - M and S are both just struggling with things they want already from the start, mc just wandering around without knocking and saying things, like *this is ok*, * i love you*, *you are beatiful* x9000.
And *normal* people are not that stupid to fall for that cheesy sweetalking.

Oh, and there is NO corruption in the game, or RESEARCHING into affection at all.
You just doing the same thing, over and over again, while they are just getting used to it, not corrupted.
Pink tea games are a perfect example for corrupton, when a person goes from *disgusted* to *gimme more, i like it.*
And if you are going to leave negative comments about negative comments - bear in mind, that i am not the only one who thinks like this about that game.Check their facts and don`t pretend to be better, because my opinion is different.
This is the Nth iteration of this game. It once had all the research into Corruption. He had a monologue at the opening.

Reactions: kajidiablo

waltage

May 19, 2017
To be able to play the movie night you need to complete certain events like - Cosplay - Lingerie - Date Night; and affection has to be at 100% for both M&S.
If you got all requirements the movie night option will appear at 6pm at dinner.

You can check the in-game hint system when you're stuck.
What Date Night
i havee tip about dinner but nothing working

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
What Date Night
i havee tip about dinner but nothing working
Date Night takes place at the weekends.
It's the 10AM - Go Out choice + a second event later that same day.
Saturday 10AM M bedroom and Sunday 10AM s bedroom.

To be able to help you properly, it would be nice if you upload your save game, so I can take a look what exactly you're missing.

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Are we going to talk about the 9GB mac version... (also lack of MEGA compressed)

9 gigs tho seems absurd.
There's a lot of images/videos in the game.
But as you can see, there's an official compressed version also available. ;)

The lack of Mega is not Boom's Attic Games fault.
All official uploaded versions of the game are available on Mega for supporters of Boom's Attic Games.

3.20 star(s) 107 Votes